Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nicest people on the forums?

XxConfusedUnicornxX

While there are lots of nice people I've met on these forums (such as @Stone Cold Steve Tuna, @Sliding Bolt, @EpicEnergy, @Lucky Bolt, @Flutterstep, @Nsxile 🔥🐲, @Twilight Luna, @Prospekt, @Muffinnz, @HeavenSunset and @Cwanky) the nicest user on these forums I think definitely has to be @DivineBeauty1000. He's like a ray of sunshine itself, and I think he is really deserving of the title "the nicest forum user" at least in my book :wub:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

...Wait. There's a ranking? :wau:

Huh......................... NOW THAT IS A IDEA! :sneer: ..................................plots from the shadows......:toldya:

1 minute ago, Tao said:

Huh......................... NOW THAT IS A IDEA! :sneer: ..................................plots from the shadows......:toldya:

It's a BATTLE ROYALE! But instead of a fight to the finish, you fight to be the nicest! Many will enter, but only one will... uhh... give the most feels?

Either way, I'm not cut out for it. Let someone else be the winner. If it makes them happy, let them have the title. :derp:

5 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

It's a BATTLE ROYALE! But instead of a fight to the finish, you fight to be the nicest! Many will enter, but only one will... uhh... give the most feels?

Either way, I'm not cut out for it. Let someone else be the winner. If it makes them happy, let them have the title. :derp:

Im thinking of a thread idea :please:

Wow there's some people listed on here a LOT that are DEFINITELY not nice people at all in my, particularly recent, experience.

Probably the best of the people here though are:

@Kyoshi (nihilism aside), @Renegade the Unicorn, @AveryGamerDude, @Pastel Heart@You, @PoisonClaw (if anything just for an offer from like a year and a half ago I haven't gotten the chance to really utilize yet) and @Mirage (when he used to be on here). Also forgot @Woohoo because he seems like a decent person. There would be more on this list if they haven't proven themselves to be actually complete @$$holes. Like if a thread of that nature were somehow allowed, I'm pretty sure I'd have a longer list. :dry:

Edited by Dusknoir
  • Brohoof 6

13 minutes ago, Dusknoir said:

Wow there's some people listed on here a LOT that are DEFINITELY not nice people at all in my, particularly recent, experience.

Probably the best of the people here though are:

@Kyoshi (nihilism aside), @Renegade the Unicorn, @AveryGamerDude, @Pastel Heart@You, @PoisonClaw (if anything just for an offer from like a year and a half ago I haven't gotten the chance to really utilize yet) and @Mirage (when he used to be on here). There would be more on this list if they haven't proven themselves to be actually complete @$$holes. Like if a thread of that nature were somehow allowed, I'm pretty sure I'd have a longer list. :dry:

I really appreciate the mention. You are one of the only people who have done so. Likewise I think you are one of the best people around here. Someone who isn't afraid to simply say what is one their mind and stand up for what is right. You are a cool dude. :) 

As for my nihilism, I already explain it to you in a DM but for anyone else; The reason I've felt so nihilistic lately is simply this country and how disastrous everything has been lately. Obviously not gonna go into specifics but with all the terrible things going on, it has had a draining effect on me lately. 

• Brohoof 1