Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nicest people on the forums?

XxConfusedUnicornxX

I think this is a little pointless.

First of all 'nice' can mean a lot of things for different people. If you just act friendly you can be nice, but if you help peope out, support them and cheer them up, that's what true heroes do.

Secondly, you shouldn't make a competition who is the nicest. Even more so, the nicest person will most likely either not be on anyones list, or not bother to accept or even look at something like that. They'll say thanks and move on, and probably you've only hurt a few feelings for not being on that list. (Those people are small minded, but their feelings should still be taken into consideration.)

Third: there are LOADS of nice people on the forums. Some of them quite new, such as me :3. This thread is more for the veteran forum users and for the people who kiss the mod's asses (though I luv them too dun wurry c:). They know eachother, have been through a few things together and stuff, but maybe there is some new nice brony on the forums that no one has heard of!

• Brohoof 3

I'm nerly 4 weeks here and found already so many nice people here. I can't do a list, but I think, everyone who meet me here already often, knows, that I am nice and friendly and I met really many people here, who are nice and friendly

And my signature already answers the question :yay:

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Whoever brohoofs my posts. They so nice me love them long time.

XFiz, I love you.

Most people here are nice but I guess I will step up the kindness level here....

DashForever

D1SC0RD

ghostfacekiller39 oh boy I was wrong

And the mighty...

Artemis

img-2365047-1-y0FSVKV.png

:3

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Of course I am going to start off with saying my boyfriend, Commander Tangent

next would be ALL my wonderful friends on here

- Frozen~Brony

- @VinylScratch

- DaReaper

- moonlight7starshine

- Aquilla

- Flipturn

- Ducksquak

- Charcoal Embers

- Thunder-Dash

- QuirkyUsername

- Troblems

- Rascal61

- Bwuu Moon (how did I not notice you saying my name XD)

There are just so many too list, but those are some of my favorites

- if you are on my friends list you're there

Edited by Raiden NightSong
  • Brohoof 1

Gee i guess you've gotta be around for a lot longer than just 2 months to get some recognition :P

In all seriousness though, i would never single out any one person here as being the nicest cause that's not even nearly as important as just being nice in general and that's exactly why i love all of my friends here :squee:

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I have way too many friends to even try to put together a list, some honna kill me but i'll try

Sir.Flutter Hooves

THeLeafeonPinkeh

SkyStorm

WingNut

SugarCube

QuirkyUserName

latinoChurro

Sajtan

DSanders

PinkMist

NothingIsEverything

Kyoshi

SCS

Aww i for got jellybean :( lemme fix that

JellyBean

And Sir JackelBerry

If i left people out i'm sorry but i got so many people that are too nice

This is a hard decision but on my list is the nicest person is

TheLeafeonPinkeh, you are by far the nicest person i know on here and definity deserve the title

Edited by DaReaper
  • Brohoof 8

(edited)

Firstly..to people who say everybody is nice? I can name a few assholes who lurk around, myself included. And I definitely come across a lot of passive-aggressiveness on here to look at that statement and cock an eyebrow.

Secondly, i'm noticing a few names pop up that definitely aren't what you'd consider nice. They're who you'd consider veterans, or..the 'popular kids', but not exactly the nicest bunch of people. Also it seems like, if a person helped you or was nice to you in some way, shape or form (or is even your significant other or an actual friend), that immediately marks them out as 'nicest'. No, that marks them out as nice in your bloody eyes, not the nicest on the entire forum, let's be real here.

I mean, don't get me wrong, there are some genuinely nice people on here. People I won't mention because I'm not particularly fond of name-dropping and i'd rather people be naturally nice than "Oh, my names been mentioned. I'm nice? Gotta be nice ALL the time!". But this thing smells oddly like a way to garner favour and attention.

EDIT: And considering i'm seeing posts which namedrop users, being brohoofed by the namedropped users (And yes, I know they obviously would, but it still sounds a few alarms, especially when said brohoofers are old veterans or even Staff), this is definitely something i'm noticing. Honestly, the clique atmosphere around here is starting to grow unbearable. I am going to say something which is undoubtedly going to paint a target on my back, but I don't care: It's starting to look like ego-stroking. It really is. And it's fucking dreadful, because this is why I left Gaia Online and went here, to avoid the cliques and the ego-stroking.

And cue ten thousand comments calling me an asshole, disagreeing with me, calling me a cancer on the forums yadda yadda yadda but I couldn't give a rats left bollock. Somebody has to be blunt, and if that means i'm not nice, then it's a burden i'm willing to bear.

Edited by The Big Fellah
  • Brohoof 7

Firstly..to people who say everybody is nice? I can name a few assholes who lurk around, myself included. And I definitely come across a lot of passive-aggressiveness on here to look at that statement and cock an eyebrow.

Secondly, i'm noticing a few names pop up that definitely aren't what you'd consider nice. They're who you'd consider veterans, or..the 'popular kids', but not exactly the nicest bunch of people. Also it seems like, if a person helped you or was nice to you in some way, shape or form (or is even your significant other or an actual friend), that immediately marks them out as 'nicest'. No, that marks them out as nice in your bloody eyes, not the nicest on the entire forum, let's be real here.

I mean, don't get me wrong, there are some genuinely nice people on here. People I won't mention because I'm not particularly fond of name-dropping and i'd rather people be naturally nice than "Oh, my names been mentioned. I'm nice? Gotta be nice ALL the time!". But this thing smells oddly like a way to garner favour and attention.

And cue ten thousand comments calling me an asshole, disagreeing with me, calling me a cancer on the forums yadda yadda yadda but I couldn't give a rats left bollock. Somebody has to be blunt, and if that means i'm not nice, then it's a burden i'm willing to bear.

I would argue with you on that but for some reason i've just found that whole rant to be quite funny :lol:

(edited)

img-2365101-1-h79118__safe_applejack_ani

Mmm...if i have to name the niciest people,for me will be...(without specific order)

-Sugar Cube

-Anilewe

-Wingnut

-Skylar

-Ghostfacekiller39

-Doc. Volt

-Dsanders

-Pink Mist

-Jelly Bean

-RainDash Dragon

-Wayzer

And of course:

ForeverFrozen

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 7

(edited)

I think Sir.Flutter Hooves, Dusty, Pink Mist, and Scootalove are some of the nicest people I've met on here. :)

LOL ANYONE BUT EUREKA HAHA THATS FO SURE :D

Edited by Eureka
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I used to think I was pretty nice... But recently I just think I'm boring...

I'm scared I would miss someone off so... I'm sorry if I forget you!

MidnightScribbler - he is very generous :)

Sajtan - even though I always forget to reply he's so kind and caring

Sugar Cube -one of the nicest pegasister a on the forum!

Wingnut - because DaWingReaper was the best ship ever xD

QuirkiePie - because this Aussie pony is awesomeness!

TLP - just a ball full of fun!

Skylar - he was first to welcome me back in October and if he hadn't been so welcoming I probably wouldn't have stuck around

DaReaper too :) the shipping thread was fun!

Scootalove is also very friendly and kind especially to newcomers

So yeah... There are many more people who have been super nice to me especially when I've not deserved their kindness...

Note: this is my opinion and I'm not saying they are the nicest... But to me they have been

Edited by JellyBean
  • Brohoof 6

Everyone is nice, can't say I've ever talked to someone that wasn't nice. Except for a few people but they don't count. So I can't say anyone is nicer then the other since most people are nice. I would also feel bad since I would forget someone.

(edited)

Oh, I don't like giving mentions because I fear i'll leave people out. Q_Q 

But, I will say that I have met some really nice people around here on the forums, some not so...but who's to say we all don't have a mean streak every once in a while, so in truth no one is TRULY nice. xD

I applaud you, sir. I agree with everything you said, and suddenly I wish I can be more blunt about these kinds of threads. :)

Edited by Kitteh-Chan
  • Brohoof 1

This ^

All of my yes.

I posted something similiar to this but slightly more subtle, but now that I think of it I sould've been blunt as well... And I believe most of the people mentioned nice realise that this is just a 'popularity' thing as well, and they truely don't care. Haven't seen any of the frequently mentioned post on this thread... It's nice to get some appreciation, but eventually it just becomes awkward

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, let's run down a small list.

• Dsanders
  • Pink Mist
  • AppleGearRising
  • Malinter
  • DXSilverX
  • Clarity

I could name about 19000 more, but that'd take me too long. In all honesty, I've never come across a real jerk on here. The people on here are nice. Enough said.

I like you from just reading this, man. I personally like upfront and honest people. There's gotta be someone on here who's willing to be truthful, no matter how hard the truth hurts.

Edited by Geek0zoid
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

ForeverFrozen, CrayZ, Malinter, and most of the other ponies on my friend list (it's super-easy to get on) are benevolent and deserve a mention.

EDIT: Oh, and now, Rising Shine is on the list, as he made me feel better after ForeverFrozen a certain user was honest but painful.

And also, SparklingSwirls (or as I call her, Aunt Swirl). We just got into a funny exchange in the 'Count to one million' thread.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/69955-count-to-one-million/page-639#entry2365355

Edited by Red Pegasus
  • Brohoof 1