Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Musical Instruments

ProjectRKA

• 3 weeks later...

OMG I LOVE THIS TOPIC.

Let's see, I am currently a piano major so that is obviously what I'm best in. :3 I play a little bit of jazz piano, so I could play in jazz band back in high school. I also play violin for various orchestras/ensembles. I was a mallet percussionist for about a year. I played the marimba, xylophone, glockenspiel, and chimes. I play a little bit of guitar too, but I'm horrible at it. xD I own an acoustic guitar, but I plan to practice it over the summer. Hopefully, when I graduate, I can play even more instruments. :P I played the recorder back in elementary school and middle school too. xD

Actually, I used to be able to play the guitar when I was younger. Somewhere along the lines of time I forgot both how to play a guitar and the language my parents spoke, sad ain't it.

Edited by SrFrog

Keyboard and the Harmonica

I'm the only guy in our school who plays harmonica. I hate the attention >_>

Posted Image

You must teach me. You must.

YOU MUSSSTT.

I can drum a bit, I'm planning on teaching myself how to play guitar this summer, but that's about it...

Posted Image

You must teach me. You must.

YOU MUSSSTT.

http://www.harptabs.com/song.php?ID=8

Buy the Diatonic C. It's the most easiest one.

Negative numbers means inhale, those that are not means exhale.

The numbers are notes starting from 1 as the lowest to 10 as the highest. Just place your mouth where the number is and follow whether its inhale or exhale depending on the symbol on the number.

There! You now know how to play the Harmonica.

As for bendings, well.. that takes alot of time. It was 2 months before I knew how to bend notes.

The numbers are notes starting from 1 as the lowest to 10 as the highest. Just place your mouth where the number is and follow whether its inhale or exhale depending on the symbol on the number.

As for bendings, well.. that takes alot of time. It was 2 months before I knew how to bend notes.

THE FUN HAS BEEN DOUBLED! :D

Posted Image

I play keyboard/piano and run samples and loops with Ableton Live. I play in a band based in Georgia. Visit us at www.free-tomorrow.com its something a little different! I have been playing for about 8 years now. I use a Motif ES8 and MAudio Axiom oh an a Yamaha SHS-10 Keytar which is pretty sweet

*Goes and buys a harmonica*

Ive played guitar for about 7 years and ive recently started singing. I will play most modern rock and metal although its been leaning more towards rock these days.

I would like to learn how to play keyboard at some point, mainly to fuel my interest in electronic music.

I've played guitar for 2 years. I also sing a bit. I mostly play metal and what we get told to play in school.

As for instruments I'd like to play: Piano, Cello, Drums, Harmonica and Bass.