Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you told your past self you would like My Little Pony, how would they react?

Moved to Elsewhere

pastme *beating a random guy who looked at me with diserespectover the street*

new me apperas "ehi let that guy go! he did nohing!"

pastme:"do i look like a give a fuck? ehi what the fuck!  you are me! what the???"

new me "yeah i come from the future for a test"

past me:" ok what the fuck is that?"

new me:"you will join a colored fanfom about ponies, friendship, love and tollerance"

past me: takes a traffic pole and beats the new me to death and trows the body on the street"

past me: "FUCKING DIE FAGGOT!!!"

the end.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Hah I would probably laugh at it. Really loudly and wouldn't just believe it. Then I would look it up, see that I like it and then join the fandom 2 years earlier ^^

Future me: HI!

Past me: Sup!

Future me: You heard of that new generation of my little pony

Past me: Eeh there's even a show of that? Why the hell do you tell me this

Future me: Because you gonna like poniez and there's nothing to stop it. I already do it.

Past me: nope.avi

Future me: Bet you do!

Past me: pffft

Future me: Well have it your way then.

Past me: *Secretly looks up mlp, and thinks it's fun becomes brony from the moment it first aired.

Future me: *chuckles* mission accomplished.

Edited by Wayzer
  • Brohoof 1

Past Me: So i like My Little Pony.

Future Me. Yup.

Past Me: Its not that one from the 80's is it?

Future Me: No, its a new one. looks much better.

Past Me: Phew, I was worried for a moment there...

Future Me: btw, we like guys and girls now.

Past Me: really? I thought fapping to Tifa would prevent that.

Future Me; Yeah, I thought that too.

• Brohoof 5

Probally this:

Future new:Oi,I watch MLP FiM

Old me: Of course you watch My Little Pony, you got all the dvd boxes from it(G3)

Future me:Dear god, wat was i thinking 0___0

Old me:Ow,there is gonna be more MLP?! GREAT, W8,ur 17...So you have been watching since u were 5 this show

Future me:Yes,but G4 is fun, G3 is.....just no

Old me:That's not what you said 10 years ago.

Future me:..... Дерьмо

• Brohoof 1

I'd tell myself all about the show then travel then my past self would bide the time until I would go to the HUB and pitch MLP: FIM myself then sit back and watch as Lauren Faust and all of creation exploded due to creating a Parallel paradox within the timeline.

post-24626-0-12464200-1394016051_thumb.jpg

post-24626-0-88983500-1394016068.jpg

Future me: Hey I like MLP now.

past me: what? what about transformers,thundercats,voltron and gijoe?

Future me: i still like them but now i like Ponies as well.

past me: the next thing you gonna tell me you love cartoons about girls being heros now right??

Future me: well.....there is this anime call sailor moon and i actually fell in love whit one of the main chars.

Past me: *gets close to me and kicks me in the nads* NO JUST....NO....IM TELLING GRAMPA.......

Me: I like mlp now, what do you think?

Past Me: What do I think? WHAT DO I THINK?! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!!

Me: What?

Past Me: YOU CHANGED THE FUTURE, YOU'VE CREATED A TIME PARADOX.

Me: The fu-

*BLAM!*

My past self would call me a faggot and I would either be stabbed or cease to exist, I would rather take the time and tell him that now (2010) would be a perfect time to invest in stock of Skype Technologies.

(edited)

I would definitely believe myself. While I have never had any interest in the My Little Pony franchise prior to Friendship is Magic, I am a very open-minded person when it comes to trying new things, and as a female, it's easier for me to delve into media that might be deemed as being more "girly" by society. If I told myself that it had six amazing lead characters, a beautiful fantasy setting, and top-notch animation, music, and writing, then I am sure I'd understand why I would eventually end up loving the show. Upon hearing this news, my past self would probably start to anticipate the future a lot more. :D

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

I think I would be too busy going batpoop crazy since I'd be witnessing future me to even react appropriately.

Wouldn't be the first feminine thing I'd have been involved in though, so the reaction would be a tad more favorable. When I first heard of it I didn't question it, which adds to the likelihood of not laughing my ass off.

To be honest I never disliked the idea. So I'd probably be like "Okay...umm..." *one hour later* *watches first episode*