Seaweed-Headed Dragon

Monday= I hate Mondays

Tuesday= here we go again

Wednesday= hump daayyy!!!

Thursday= let's do this

Friday= just one more day till new episode

Saturday= can't talk, watching ponys

Sunday= ......... *sleeping in*

"What time is it... 2pm? Well, looks like I missed my up before noon mark yet again. Oh well, time for food."

Yea, I have no life. Also doesn't help that I stay up until 3am or so every night because of said lack of life.

(edited)

I often don't say anything right when I wake up, it usually takes me thirty minutes to even utter a word.  And then it's "Hmm. It's a nice day outside."

The first thing I am usually thinking, however, is "Oh no, my iPod's on the bed again."  (I usually listen to music before going to bed.)

Edited by OptimisticNeighsayer

(edited)

THE FIRST THING I SAY IN THE MORNING IS FUCK THAT SHIT!

Sorry, I had to :P Hope the DGD fans here caught the reference

Anyway, I don't really say anything. I just force myself up and get ready to go to class. When it's the weekend, I sleep in and don't really say anything either.

Edited by fimdashie

usually "Hnnnnggghh" Followed by me looking and asking myself what time it is. Then I fall back to sleep after finding and snuggling my Derpy plush I usually misplace while sleeping. I swear she flies when I'm sleeping, sometimes she'll be on the floor across my room when I wake up..

• Brohoof 1

Most likely, it's something along these lines, I can't remember specifically because I'm always groggy.

"huh... Oh shit. It's noon....... 20 more minutes, that's fine."

When I have anything to do in the morning: "Oh shit what time is it, I'm late for *insert thing I'm late for cause I'm always late for it*"

Other days:  "Oh God why did I have to wake up this early... it's only 3 pm..."

Sometimes it's "Hello! Okay-ooh. New teeth. That's weird. So where was I? Oh that's right. Barcelona!"

Sometimes it's "Legs! I've still got legs!! Good. Arms, hands, ooh, fingers. Lots of fingers. Ears? Yes. Eyes: Two. Nose... eh, I've had worse. Chin - Blimey! Hair... ... I'm a girl! No! No! I'm not a girl! And still not ginger! There's something else. Something.. important, I'm.. I'm... I'm.. Ha-ha! Crashing! GERONIMO!!"

But sometimes, every twelveth moon, I utter a resplendant "Kidneys! I've got new kidneys! I don't like the color.. We're probably crashing. Stay calm. Just.. one question! Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?" and retire until August.

Say my name.

You're god-damn right.

But seriously, all tomfoolery aside, I just say "Oh, ^%@#" as I peel my eyelid off of my eye. I need a humidifier.

• Brohoof 3

Most often, the first thing I say is "Owww" or other words that express pain.

I have a condition called Map-Dot-Fingerprint Corneal Dystrophy. I barely understand it, but I have a bit in my eye

"Map-dot-fingerprint dystrophy is an abnormality of the cornea (the clear front surface of the eyeball) in which the cells that cover the surface of the cornea do not retain the normal glassy smoothness of a healthy cornea. Rather, the cells on the surface become loosened from the underlying tissue and build up irregular elevations in patterns that may resemble maps, dots, fingerprints, or other irregular surfaces. This is a dominant inherited trait in some families. Because the surface cells are loosened from the underlying tissue, the surface of the cornea can break down and create pain. There may be increased susceptibility to infection of the cornea as well."

It hurts a lot and I need a lot of eye drops. The annoying thing is that I this in my right eye, but the left one closes in sympathy. This can last for as long as an hour.

Assuming that it's one of the lucky days I don't have that problem or a few years back before it manifested, I would say something along the lines of "Oh no" or "I was happy".

I don't have a high opinion of my own life and prefer being asleep.