Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Build-A-Bear plushies of Rarity, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo due on April 4th

CloserToTheSun

IMG_zps16797193.jpg

When I got home today, I found a Build-A-Bear ad in my mail and had this page dedicated to four ponies. While Fluttershy is already out, we finally get news of the newest additions to Build-A-Bear Workshop. I won't lie, I'm pretty darn excited, but I just want a darn Applebloom plush already! xP

Either way, Rarity and the CMCs are to be released on April 4th. Check it!

If you have trouble reading, here are the prices for everything pictured:

-Fluttershy - $25

-Fluttershy Gala Cape 3 pc. - $13.50

-White Sequin Flats - $7.50 (per pair)

-Rarity - $25

-Rarity Gala Cape 2 pc. - $13.50

-Hair Extensions 4 pc. (includes four different colors) - $4

-Rainbow Flats - $7.50 (per pair)

-Sweetie Belle - $15

-Build-A-Bear Buddies Rainbow Tutu - $5

-Scootaloo - $15

-Build-A-Bear Buddies Rainbow Tutu - $5

-Optional My Little Pony Theme song added in to the plush - $7

• Brohoof 3

The CMC gets tutus? They made custom dresses for the main 6 ponies that match the show ones, why not make the CMC capes?!

Ah well, I'm still waiting on AJ and Trixie. Scoots is tempting though.

The CMC gets tutus? They made custom dresses for the main 6 ponies that match the show ones, why not make the CMC capes?!

Ah well, I'm still waiting on AJ and Trixie. Scoots is tempting though.

Well, the Crusaders, like Spike, are considered Build-A-Bear Buddies, so they don't get anything special for them sadly.

As for AJ, they BETTER do something about her hat, either with her plush or separate (I'll freaking buy it if I hae to, same goes for Applebloom's giant bow).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

whoohoo!!!

While I was on vacation I got Pinkie and Rainbow Dash (already had Fluttershy). So I'm going to get Rarity when she comes out.

And I love the new build a bear setup with the new computer system, all build a bear do not have this so it's worth it to find the one with the new computer system. You can customize the animals personality on the certificate. Yea, it's a little cheesy and kiddyfied but you're building a toy so no point in complaining if you're an adult, but  I thought the new system made it a much better experience; plus the ability to customize makes it more unique. Plus you can choose how the certificate looks so you can make it an actual mlp certificate.

Also the sound is worth it if you can do it with the new computerized system, because it's not the theme song actually has 6 different quotes the ponies can say each time you push the button.

I bought a fluttershy one and when I go back I'm going to have them put it in my fluttershy; the lady told me surgery is free! (haha)

As for AJ, they BETTER do something about her hat, either with her plush or separate (I'll freaking buy it if I hae to, same goes for Applebloom's giant bow).

I was looking on build a bear's website and noticed that they already have a brown cowboyish type hat, if they didn't make a hat specially for her they may either use this one or, one could substitute. Not sure if the link will work but I'll add it below

http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/store/Brown-Cowbear-Hat-/productId=prod82032

Edited by KarentheUnicorn

I have pinkie and flutters but not as build a bears. I think I'm gonna have to get scoots, but I only saw rainbow and twilight in my local build a bear store

They usually have them, but not always on display.

Lol I liked how they bumped up the CMC prices to 15, and spike was at 12.50.

Spike was $10 when I got him. Anyway, who cares, we actually get the CMCs! xD

I need a freaking Scootaloo! She is my favorite CMC! :wub: I wish they would do a Derpy, :(  but those stupid soccer moms. >_>

Fan made ones are much better for her.

and then the angels sang high praises

Indeed

Well I know where I'm going on April 4th lol. I don't want the dress for Rarity but I wouldn't mind having that element of harmony necklace.  Too bad the CMC aren't the same price as Spike.  Oh well I saved money on him with a coupon anyway. 

Speaking of Spike, did anyone else get home and realize one of his shoulders was like a 1/2 inch higher that the other? 

I do not like how they advertise the CMC when Apple Bloom is not there....

I want an Apple Bloom!!!!

If there would be ANY accessory I'd buy for my ponies, it'd be Apple Blooms bow....but alas. No Apple Bloom....

I do not like how they advertise the CMC when Apple Bloom is not there....

I want an Apple Bloom!!!!

If there would be ANY accessory I'd buy for my ponies, it'd be Apple Blooms bow....but alas. No Apple Bloom....

In time. It'd be very dumb if they don't do Applebloom.

Speaking of Spike, did anyone else get home and realize one of his shoulders was like a 1/2 inch higher that the other?

Almost every Spike plush, I found out, has a small imperfection. I had to go through almost all of the Spike plushes at Downtown Disney to find one.

Give us an Apple Bloom plushie, pronto!

Amen to that, buddy. But I'm sure they are trying to come up with an idea of how to make AJ's hat and Applebloom's bow work.

• Brohoof 1

Amen to that, buddy. But I'm sure they are trying to come up with an idea of how to make AJ's hat and Applebloom's bow work.

Well, then that could be a good reason on why they should take their time and release them as soon as possible.

• Brohoof 1

Charge an extra $15 for each?

Well, then that could be a good reason on why they should take their time and release them as soon as possible.

While that statement is sort of contradictory, I completely agree.

Charge an extra $15 for each?

As an Apple family fan, I'll be alright with that if they are done well.

• Brohoof 1