Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Is The Scariest Thing You Have Ever Experienced?

Venomous

When I almost crashed into a car that came from the opposite direction. He wanted to turn left and came on my route just after having run the red light. I don't know how I managed to avoid him so rapidly. 

Something  scarier than growing up in a city controlled by criminals...one time my land lord pulled a gun on me while he was on illicit drugs. Luckily it was fake and his 10 year old son stopped him.

• 1 month later...

A kid who I went to school with got bullied every single day by these two girls when I was 13. None of us knew his dad was a gun owner. I always stayed out of things that happened around me. Unless it directly effected me my attitude was “Not my circus, not my monkey.” One day the girls were going at Him again. It was the end of the day and we had gotten off the bus and I was about 100 feet down the street for home when I heard a loud pop followed by shrieking and the girls took off past me at about Mach 6. I looked back and saw the kid who was being bullied frozen with his right arm outstretched towards a fence. There was a dark L shaped object in hand. He didn’t do anything else.

The next morning I figured I dreamt the confrontation but when I walked to the bus stop I found a metal casing on the ground near where he was standing. I couldn’t determine if there was a bullet hole in the fence however in account of it already being ancient and practically Swiss cheese at the time.

it didn’t occur to me until years later that the only way he could have had that gun with him at that point was if he had brought it to school with him.

• 1 month later...

When I flipped my truck. While I was sailing through the air, time stopped and I wondered if I'd ever get to talk to the people I knew again, or if they'd ever find out what happened to me. Really humbling feeling.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...