Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

10 year old student suspended for shooting an imaginary bow and arrow.

GenderIsAnIllusion

Our various reactions aren't going to be the same in regards to this and many other incidents. While some blame the policies behind them, people like me see this as the purposeful and chosen method of exposing fascism to children at an early age so that they can more easily submit to it as adults. One aspect is the elimination of personality in school, replaced by mindless and inhuman rules. Another would be the treating of the youngest children as having the capacities equal to an adult and treating them as such, even going as far as putting six year olds under arrest. If this had happened in America's distant past, it would have inspired an armed revolt. Instead our only true revolt can only be to place all children in home school. Reject the system because it puts children at risk and treats them as mere objects to be kicked around and abused at will. The concept of school to prison is true and this zero tolerance is the highest manifestation of it.

Wow that is so stupid! An imaginary bow and arrow are something to get suspended for?! Thank goodness I live in Croatia where I can shoot my imaginary zapper at whoever I want. Jinx, the loose cannon FTW! But seriously though that poor kid better look to this side of the internet because we got his back, right?  ;)