Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What unproductive task do you waste your time on the most

Best Username Ever

lol ARAM is pretty much just a game of who gets the more annoying champs IMO. Either super ultra engagers or super ultra pokers, pretty much... What's your summoner, if you're in NA?

I am in Oceania but in that game i got Sona and got one of the best k/d/a on the team  :lol:  support op

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Thats what I keep telling my Mom

Truer words have never been spoken

If anyone EVER says to you video games are a waste of time, you say:

"When you're in the hospital because you went outside and had an accident, and I need to come and pay for your expenses, you'll thank me that I've dethroned gaben."

Edited by Ducksquack

Video games primarily.  I've had Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze for only a little over a week now and I'm already very close to achieving 200% completion.

(edited)

I'm a member of like, 4 or 5 different pony sites :P

I have a bunch of different pony things I do :D

So yeahh, ponies are my whole free time :D (Especially that lovely white unicorn, Rarity :wub: )

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

I'm a member of like, 4 or 5 different pony sites :P

I have a bunch of different pony things I do :D

So yeahh, ponies are my whole free time :D (Especially that lovely white unicorn, Rarity :wub: )

We all know your spare time is spent addoring Rarity after all how can #1 rarity fan not

• Brohoof 1

Video games are a huge time-waster.

Imgur and YouTube only increase my woes.

I also have some RPG Maker game in development that I'm going to consider unproductive, as I'd be surprised if I ever release the bloody thing.

Youtube is the worst. I can't tell you how many hours I've wasted listening to the same song or watching video after video when I should really be doing something more important. Just one more video...

"Watch as I work my gypsy magic

Eye of a newt and cinnamon

Watch as the matter turns to batter

open the portal, jump in!"

Can't. Stop. Listening.

• Brohoof 2

I like to make the Sims suffer MWHAHAHAHAHAH when i am playing that game i turn into some sick psychopath

This. I know this feel.

There's only so many times you can create the ultimate life you never had, before you start getting bored with that.

• Brohoof 1

Playing games and watching TV, just your basic stuff, but it's totally PRODUCTIVE. 

That's what life is for right?...RIGHT?

• Brohoof 1

Playing video games definitely, and lately watching videos and shows and whatnot more than I used to... :wacko:

I like to think I spend enough time on productive things too though... I hope. :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Youtube and twitter.  These days I'm all about my Brony Youtube channel and my twitter feed.  Hell, even my twitter feed is second to my youtube channel, since I use twitter to promote it.

"Watch as I work my gypsy magic

Eye of a newt and cinnamon

Watch as the matter turns to batter

open the portal, jump in!"

Can't. Stop. Listening.

IT'S A TRAP you will be stuck on youtube FOREVER!!! :okiedokielokie:

Thinking....I do a lot of thinking....But that's not really "unproductive"....Ok Daydreaming is more like the word I'm looking for...Yeah Daydreaming ^_^  

Today i stared at the floor for 40 minutes straight i know pretty productive

Playing video games definitely, and lately watching videos and shows and whatnot more than I used to... :wacko:

I like to think I spend enough time on productive things too though... I hope. :derp:

This seems like a common interest many of us here share lots of gamers here i wonder if anyone plays the games i play  :huh:

Video games...According to Raptr, I played 1,300 hours of games in 2013. That's not counting my Non-Steam games. which I probably have another 500+ hours in.

My most played game had 517 hours.

Damn i only have 175ish in my two most played steam games hoping to get them both to 200 soon even if that isn't a real achievement LOL

Reading, attempting to learn how to draw while failing horribly, watching anime, playing my 3DS, 

Me whenever i have a pen in class and spare time  :lol:

Playing games and watching TV, just your basic stuff, but it's totally PRODUCTIVE. 

That's what life is for right?...RIGHT?

I am going to get a job as a game tester and TV critic then i can have fun be productive

• Brohoof 1

1. Playing Pokemon on my 3DS for hours on end.

2. Watching completely random YouTube videos. Videos from MLP FiM episodes, surgery videos, videos of people popping cysts, people getting hurt, funny videos, etc. Pretty much anything.

3. Looking for things to buy on Amazon.com even though I can't afford any of the things.

4. Watching TV.

5. Napping.

1. Playing Pokemon on my 3DS for hours on end.

2. Watching completely random YouTube videos. Videos from MLP FiM episodes, surgery videos, videos of people popping cysts, people getting hurt, funny videos, etc. Pretty much anything.

3. Looking for things to buy on Amazon.com even though I can't afford any of the things.

4. Watching TV.

5. Napping.

I love Pokemon (who doesn't) but i don't have any Nintendo hand held devices so i play the emulator ones

• Brohoof 1

Being on Youtube and watching Zoella, Connor Franta, SORTED even though I don't know how to lay makeup or make food. I got banned from the kitchen once, because I overcooked the potatoes. Others would be TED, even though it doesn't really waste my time in that way.