ooc Zombie Survival RP (quite detailed)

Skullbuster

two key words in this post

could and possibly

i'm a scientist, I don't do creative, I do facts.

and I still see no advantage of magic cars over internal combustion 

lol its funny you say that when a lot of science is based on being creative

any way, there is not advantage or disadvantage, its just a tiny little change i felt would make the world more interesting, and its something that makes sense in a pony world, but when you get right down to it, its still a car, it just has a tank of mana instead of a tank of gas, and to your earlier comment, you could still syphon mana, you just need specialized equipment to do so, aquiring that equipment gives the party something to do, it also makes the unicorn more useful, they can assist with magic based equipment

• Brohoof 1

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

I really do have to ask... why are you RPing in the universe of Twilight "I don't have to explain shit" Sparkle if you don't like that kind of crap? It just seems like something needlessly infuriating for you.

because I hoped people would actually be better than that

Uh... i guess it is a bad time to show a video?

because twilight sparkle understands science and math and magic... she is book smart.

Something something... the fandom glosses over that, trolololol. Or something. Fanfiction is weird-desu~ that way.

Edited by Sekhayet
  • Brohoof 1

tumblr_n23pp6CzmZ1qjln29o1_1280.png

Pegasus OC: Broken Physicality

Oh... well buck... Well... I ran out really far like a boss and put a ball on you. *Puts on shades* like a boss. lol alright, that post never happened. other than me making an awesome weapon. xD

• Brohoof 1

Art by: Inky Spark :) Thank You Inky! ~<3