Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Zombie Survival RP (quite detailed)

Skullbuster

Before I start can I free action carve a wooden spear?

well, ive started you in an abandoned house, so im sure you could find a good sized piece of wood to carve a stick from

Ok...so that means I would start with the knife and a wooden spear?

you start with the knife, in your post you can make your character make a spear out of like a chair leg or what ever you can find in the house

Thats why I asked if I could free action it before the rp, so I suppose that means no...i don't see why not, i (theoretically) came into existence 20 years ago and have had five years to make a spear.

Thats why I asked if I could free action it before the rp, so I suppose that means no...i don't see why not, i (theoretically) came into existence 20 years ago and have had five years to make a spear.

alright you can have a make shift spear

Lol. That is fine. :P ok mirrorwing.

(Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler)

Since mirrorwing had to leave. Do you think he could of died of starvation in the rp? So we can playout that he had "left us?" Or are we going to act like he was never there?

I do have a question skull. Did i start out with any armor from my association with being in service to princess Celestia (basicly what you see on my character's profile picture would of been the type of armor i would usual wear)

Hmm, I think you'd have some armor, not all of it, and the armor you do have is dented and damaged

Lol. That is fine. :P ok mirrorwing.

(Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler)

Since mirrorwing had to leave. Do you think he could of died of starvation in the rp? So we can playout that he had "left us?" Or are we going to act like he was never there?

well, he never posted so just act like he was never there

@

no, you can wear it, it won't do much you just can't go to sleep and when you take it off you will go to sleep for as long as you should have unless it is put back on you. That is why spirit won't wake up unless the necklace is put back on.

@

no, you can wear it, it won't do much you just can't go to sleep and when you take it off you will go to sleep for as long as you should have unless it is put back on you. That is why spirit won't wake up unless the necklace is put back on.

Oh okay