Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Breezies and Parasprites.

LordDiscord

(edited)

This might come off as one of those weird topics but I just want to know your opinion on the matter.  If creatures in Equestria could evolve in the same manner as the ones in Pokémon then would you say that the Breezies could be a natural evolution of the Parasprites? To me they possibly could do to how the wings and antennas of the Breezies look similar to the Parasprites. But this is just my thoughts on the matter.

post-17988-0-28211900-1394032244_thumb.png

post-17988-0-15742400-1394032259_thumb.png

Edited by LordDiscord

(edited)

The Breezies seem to be more intelligent lifeforms than the Parasprites, capable of conversation and building and maintaining their own society; Parasprites just eat everything in sight, but are also much larger than the small breezies.

I dunno how dat thar fancy Pokemans evoluntions works, but I'll say the Breezies are already more intelligent than the Parasprites, so it'd be a downgrade to evolve into one of them, and the Parasprites are bigger than the breezies, so they'd lose too much mass to be a natural evolution :D

So, I'd say no :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

The Breezies seem to be more intelligent lifeforms than the Parasprites, capable of conversation and building and maintaining their own society; Parasprites just eat everything in sight, but are also much larger than the small breezies.

I dunno how dat thar fancy Pokemans evoluntions works, but I'll say the Breezies are already more intelligent than the Parasprites, so it'd be a downgrade to evolve into one of them, and the Parasprites are bigger than the breezies, so they'd lose too much mass to be a natural evolution :D

So, I'd say no :D

I think you miss understood my question, I don't mean for the Breezies to evolve into Parasprites I mean for Parasprites to evolve into Breezies.

The only real similarity that parasprites and Breezies have with each other is that both are real nuisances if you coddle them.

If anything the evolution would go the other way around, the parasprites evolving into Breezies.

My bad I saw my error and fixed it. I meant that the Parasprites would evolve into Breezies.

(edited)

I think you miss understood my question, I don't mean for the Breezies to evolve into Parasprites I mean for Parasprites to evolve into Breezies.

I provided answers for both scenarios, bud ;)

and the Parasprites are bigger than the breezies, so they'd lose too much mass to be a natural evolution :D

I provided answers for both scenarios, bud ;)

Yes they would loose mass but at the gain of intelligence. There are many instances were a pokemons evolution is smaller than their pre evolution do to the fact that gain something better. So the Parasprites becoming small really wouldn't matter.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yes they would loose mass but at the gain of intelligence. There are many instances were a pokemons evolution is smaller than their pre evolution do to the fact that gain something better. So the Parasprites becoming small really wouldn't matter.

They'd lose too much mass for it to be natural, though. It'd have to be an assisted evolution at that rate.

Also, the Breezies seem to be a completely different species than the Parasprites, breaking away from the scenario you've provided. If I recall correctly, excuse me if I'm wrong, I'm not too knowing on Pokemon, but when Pokemon evolve, they're all part of the same species. Like, Pikachu evolves into a...err, bigger Pikachu. Pikuchu doesn't evolve into a bigger Squirtle. 

The Parasprites and Breezies are different species, brah :D

(edited)

They'd lose too much mass for it to be natural, though. It'd have to be an assisted evolution.

Also, the Breezies seem to be a completely different species than the Parasprites, breaking away from the scenario you've provided. If I recall correctly, excuse me if I'm wrong, I'm not too knowing on Pokemon, but when Pokemon evolve, they're all part of the same species. Like, Pikachu evolves into a...err, bigger Pikachu. Pikuchu doesn't evolve into a bigger Squirtle. 

The Parasprites and Breezies are different species, brah :D

True but there has been hints that a pokemon could take a different evolutionary path. For example, a Shelder will naturally evolve into a Closter, but if a Shelder clamps onto a Slowpokes tail or head, then the Slowpoke will evolve into either a Slowbro or Slowking.  Also there has been many theories that the pokemon Cubone is actually a baby Kangastan that wears the skull of its dead mother and took on a different evolution line, which allows Cubone to evolve into Marrowak. So possibly the same thing could occur for a Parasprite to become a Breezie.

Edited by LordDiscord

True but there has been hints that a pokemon could take a different evolutionary path. For example, a Shelder will naturally evolve into a Closter, but if a Shelder clamps onto a Slowpokes tail or head, then the Slowpoke will evolve into either a Slowbro or Slowking.  Also there has been many theories that the pokemon Cubone is actually a baby Kangastan that wears the skull of its dead mother and took on a different evolution line, which allows Cubone to evolve into Marrowak. So possibly the same thing could occur for a Parasprite to become a Breezie.

Pokemon isn't something I know about, man, nor are vidyagames in general :D

That looks like a foreign language to me :blink:

(edited)

Pokemon isn't something I know about, man, nor are vidyagames in general :D

That looks like a foreign language to me :blink:

Oh well sorry for confusing you, I was simply explaining why I believe the evolution could work. You should really check out the series though, it really is interesting, and all the lore and theories hidden behind it is what makes it one of the best series (in my opinion) of all time... well almost the best  ;)

Edited by LordDiscord

Radical idea time: What if Parasprites are descended from Breezies that were unable to get home, and were lost in the Everfree forest? That place is weird, it may be possible that it affected them and slowly changed them.

• Brohoof 1

Radical idea time: What if Parasprites are descended from Breezies that were unable to get home, and were lost in the Everfree forest? That place is weird, it may be possible that it affected them and slowly changed them.

Possible but that would imply that the Breezie evolve into Parasprite, when I was aiming for the other way round.

Possible but that would imply that the Breezie evolve into Parasprite, when I was aiming for the other way round.

I know, I just thought it might be something to consider.

Alternatively, the Breezies could be Parasprites that wandered accidentally into the portal and changed the other side of the portal, due to it being different there.

Now it sounds like we're dragging Zelda into this. "Everypony who goes into The Lost Woods becomes a Stalfos."

I like the idea that Breezies devolve into Parasprites, but what about the Parasprites that were born "naturally" from other sprites replicating?

• 2 weeks later...

If there was a evolution connection with the Breezies and the Parasprites, then I think that parasprites could evolve into the breezies if there was a way for it to be possible.