Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

another RP question

Smarty Pants
Go to solution Solved by Passion,

i was looking at some RPs and one got locked (Ponyville the new girl)because that pony didn't have an approved Equestrian Empire Character. is that necesary for the Equestrian Empire role area.

from,

smarty pants

In short: Yes, it is.

In long:

As long as regular roleplay area doesn't have any restrictions when creating OC's (apart from those derived from site-wide rules and common sense [no NSFW, explicit, etc]), Equestrian Empire area has a certain set of rules which each user must follow in order to have a playable character there.

Since Equestria Empire area is all about recreating the show's canon atmosphere, certain rules had to be introduced to make sure that the OCs created by the users will fit that canon.

These rules can be found under the "Original Character Rules" thread (with a small, recent change to these rules concerning pictures, which can be found here.) and apply to every OC created. The characters, after finalizing the application, must then undergo a two step approval process which is held in order to ensure that the OCs would not interfere with the established canon.

Without an OC approved this way, users are simply disallowed to post in Equestria Empire. Of course, this all sounds scary only on paper, since in reality we're there to provide you with support and solutions if any problems arise during the approval process  :)

~~~~

Now, as for the question you've asked in another thread, the "Where do I go to roleplay?".

If this thread [LINK] doesn't explain everything, feel free to PM me directly with any further questions. I'll be glad to answer them. Hopefully you'll jump into roleplays soon! Have fun~ :)

Cheers again,

img-2378295-2-2liipo9.png

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.