• 2 weeks later...

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who's your favourite pony from the show and why? Mine's Twilight Sparkle, because I feel I can connect with her very well. She's the brainiac of her group, and is always trying to find a scientific ex

Man wheres the Rarity love.

I'm my favorite pony, silly!  

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Without a doubt, it would be each of the Mane Six for me. :wub: I can never decide between any of them because I love them all so much! :ticking: I wouldn’t be here without them and I’m forever grateful to them. :yay: That’s why all of them are my favourites! :mlp_pinkie:

ebc.png

• Excited 1

Twilight Sparkle. She more than personifies my character and my hobbies (besides reading books), I also like her hobbies and ideas.

• Yay 2
  • Excited 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Chrysalis, Lord Tirek aren't ponies so they can't be listed here. King Sombra being considered a pony so that is debatable. 

I have to say Starlight Glimmer. She is the one that got me into the show through her reformation as she is very relatable.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Truthfully I don't know.. When I was originally involved in the fandom I really liked Pinkie Pie, Bab Seed, Twist, and Vinyl Scratch. Now after significant time has passed I really just want to say Minty even though she was barely represented in the show, since she was my favorite in the previous gens when I was a child. I still like Twist as a filly but I wasn't really impressed with how she looked in the finale.

I guess for now I'd say Pinkie Pie, Derpy, Sweetie Belle. If we are counting nonpony character's I'd also sat Smolder (who would be at the top of my list) and Thorax.

• 1 month later...

Princess Celestia is my favorite pony, because she is our benevolent ruler who has never committed any war crimes at any point in history, don't even vaguely suggest that or you will be going to the dungeons for a very long time.

My Favorite Pony is Twilight Sparkle, not because she's the main character of the show, or all her successes, it's because of her personality, her character growth and her cuteness.

Minuette is currently my favorite since I love how upbeat and fun she is but also goofy and a little weird - hard to explain tbh I just l ike her.
tumblr_ol9xd1GKn61tv7yvgo10_500.gif
Although a character i'd most relate to would definitely me Moondancer. And my other favorite ponies would be Flim, Dr Whooves, and Sombra (mostly just the comic version tbh I loved his backstory there)

Without a doubt, Fluttershy is my favorite pony.

Due to her character and her presentation, she’s resonating really well with me. She’s kind, adorable and has good character progression and yeah of course, Flutterguy!

I like all ponies, but she is on spot #1.

• Brohoof 2
Badges