Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your favourite pony and why?

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Who is the Best pony  

210 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Main Pony

• Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Starlight Glimmer
  2. 2. Favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Scootaloo
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Big Macintosh
    • Cheerilee
    • Braeburn
    • Granny Smith
    • Hoity Toity
    • Mayor
    • Photo Finish
    • Sapphire Shores
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin'
    • Pegasus Royal Guard
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Trixie
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Other
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Maud Pie
    • Marble Pie
    • Limestone Pie
    • Cranky Doodle
    • Matilda
    • Discord (as a non-villain)
    • Flurry Hearts
    • Sunburst
    • Prince Rutherford
    • Coco Pommel
    • Pear Butter
    • Bright Mac
    • Grand Pear
    • Autumn Blaze
  3. 3. Favorite Tertiary Background Character

• Derpy Hooves
    • DJ P0N3
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Twist
    • Pipsqueak
    • Bon Bon
    • Lyra
    • Doctor Whooves
    • Octavia
    • Hayseed
    • Lotus
    • Aloe
    • Berry Punch
    • Seafoam
    • Ace
    • CHUNKY!!!
    • Other
  4. 4. Favorite Student Six Character

• Smolder
    • Sandbar
    • Yona
    • Ocellus
    • Gallus
    • Silver Stream

I love all the mane six! But because I can relate to her I chose Fluttershy.  ;)  But I really do feel sorry for Rarity... A lot of people hate her and consider her the worst character, either her or Applejack.  :huh:  They're definitely the most under appreciated of the mane six... 

More than meets the eye, she's a draconequus in disguise!

If you still don't get it. Who shares Discord's able to ignore the laws of nature and love of chocolate rain?

She is the only pony that trys to be Gilda's friend, unlike a supposed best friend.

And then there's the fourth way of seeing it - which one you just think is a great concept or interesting personality, or just plain cute. So for me it went -

Interpretation one, who do I feel most like? Twilight
Interpretation two, who would I most like to be? Twilight
Interpretation three, who would I most like to hang out with? Twilight
Interpretation four, who do I think is interesting and cute? Rarity and Fluttershy.

Interpretation one: Gilda, her lack of social skill  leaves her inadequately prepared for achieving satisfactory social connections; I can relate to that the lack of skills for achieving emotional intimacy leads to social anxiety and avoidance
Interpretation two, who would I most like to be? AppleJack, The element of honesty and the pony with the most people smarts.
Interpretation three, who would I most like to hang out with? Twilight, Because if I lives in Ponyville I would spend more time in her home than she would.
Interpretation four, who do I think is interesting and cute? The Great and Powerful Trixie, If Rainbow Dash where a unicorn she would be Trixie

• Brohoof 1

2 favourite ponies: Twilight/Fluttershy :)
I just can't decide between those two. For some reason I like Twily a bit more...but when it comes to cuteness...well I think you know where I'm going with this xD

• Brohoof 1

Interpretation one, who do I feel most like? Twilight. It was sort of frightening being able to identify with Lesson Zero.

Interpretation two, who would I most like to be? Applejack, she's such a level head, a hard worker, good with other ponies...

Interpretation three, who would I most like to hang out with? Twilight or Rarity. Twilight and I would simply have a blast, until, until one of us started worrying, that is... Rarity and I would bond over our mutual appreciation of fine aesthetics. She'd be horrified about how I get in the dirt to get the best photography angles though.

Interpretation four, who do I think is interesting? Applejack and Rainbow Dash. This is where I choose my favorites from.

*Interpretation five, who do I think is cute? Twilight (so adorkable) and Rainbow Dash (ends up being adorkable because she tries so hard not to be cute).

• Brohoof 4

Pinkie Pie without a doubt. My word, she brings the show to life. Everything she does, from bouncing around to randomly singing to defying physics to acting completely silly, makes me grin like an idiot  :lol:

Whenever she's on the screen I just want to give her a massive hug. She is quite literally the essence of happiness.

I honestly cant decide between AppleJack, Luna, and Cheerilee. I really can relate mostly to Applejack, but luna is just so boss! and then Cheerilee is soooo cool too! ugh, well whatever! i like them all! YERR! ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE ACTIVATE!!!! WOOO :lol:

- Favorite Main Character: Rainbow Dash, because of her never say die attitude and epic rainbow hair.

-Favorite Secondary Character: Scootaloo, because she is like Rainbow Dash's little sister, and she will develop a lot under Dash's protege wing.

-Favorite Tertiary Background Character: Hard to choose between DJ PON3 or Derpy Hooves, but when it comes to epic wub wub music DJ PON3 = Deadmau. So DJ PON3 is my fav.

• Brohoof 2

Earth: Emerald May (Dat mane)

Pegasus: Definitely Rainbow  :wub:

Unicorn: I'd have to say Vinyl Scratch :D (Dem Wubs)

Favorite of all time: Rainbow Dash! She's 20% cooler than the others. She was also my favorite in 10. Seconds. Flat.

(You see what i did thar? harharhar)

• Brohoof 1

I just realised that I thought Octavia was too mainstream and just a BG pony, she had all along been my favourite pony. Finally coming to this conclusion makes me feel relieved and happy.

Octavia, the most attractive, lovely, beautiful mare in al all of Equestria, the best pony ever.

:3

You know what, I think Sweetie Belle may have squeaked in (see what I did there?) to my #1 spot.  Not only is she really cute and have a great singing voice (Sleepless in Ponyville notwithstanding) but she gets all these great lines and moments, and Claire Corlett is perfect in her deliveryin these great lines and moments she gets.

"*Ugh!*  I'm SO BORED!"

"Oh, COME ON!"

"We thought the two of you'd be perfect together."

<beat>

"To test it."

<beat>

"...together"

"Why does life have to be SO IRONIC?"

• Brohoof 2

There are 3 ways to look at your favourite pony - there's the one you feel yourself to be, there's the one you would like to be, and there's the one you'd like to hang out with and have a couple of beers with.

Best Regards

Grey Wolf

And then there's the fourth way of seeing it - which one you just think is a great concept or interesting personality, or just plain cute. So for me it went -

Interpretation one, who do I feel most like? Twilight

Interpretation two, who would I most like to be? Twilight

Interpretation three, who would I most like to hang out with? Twilight

Interpretation four, who do I think is interesting and cute? Rarity and Fluttershy.

Interpretation one, who do I feel most like? Applejack

Interpretation two, who would I most like to be? Rainbow Dash

Interpretation three, who would I most like to hang out with? I would want to have a competition with AJ and Dash and then go for cider after.

Interpretation four, who do I think is interesting and cute? Pinkie Pie

Otherwise, RD is best pony, with AJ being a close second

Edited by Lightning Dasher
  • Brohoof 2

As of now my favorite mane 6 list goes by this although it is subject to change as season 3 goes by.

Applejack > Fluttershy > Twilight > Pinkie Pie > Rainbow Dash > Rarity

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

My favorite is Twilight simply because she's purple, super smart, and has powerful magic. The rest are sorta tied for me. I love Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy equally. They are my second go-to ponies. Can't separate my love for them to rate. I also adore Luna and am now developing an affection for Rarity (that gorgeous purple mane *favorite color*).

Fluttershy of course, she's very kind, lovely, adorable, and has cute voice! I think I don't have second favourite =D but Princess Celestia can take the slot :-)

Fluttershy all the way.  most of the time she's a real doll. she likes animals, loves to help other ponys, and is just downright adorable. but, of course, she's shy and very soft spoken until she warms up to others. otherwise, when flips out, she can either be one bad fillie or a total psycho (lol). either way she'll make you laugh or just melt your heart.