Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your favourite pony and why?

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Who is the Best pony  

210 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Main Pony

• Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Starlight Glimmer
  2. 2. Favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Scootaloo
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Big Macintosh
    • Cheerilee
    • Braeburn
    • Granny Smith
    • Hoity Toity
    • Mayor
    • Photo Finish
    • Sapphire Shores
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin'
    • Pegasus Royal Guard
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Trixie
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Other
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Maud Pie
    • Marble Pie
    • Limestone Pie
    • Cranky Doodle
    • Matilda
    • Discord (as a non-villain)
    • Flurry Hearts
    • Sunburst
    • Prince Rutherford
    • Coco Pommel
    • Pear Butter
    • Bright Mac
    • Grand Pear
    • Autumn Blaze
  3. 3. Favorite Tertiary Background Character

• Derpy Hooves
    • DJ P0N3
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Twist
    • Pipsqueak
    • Bon Bon
    • Lyra
    • Doctor Whooves
    • Octavia
    • Hayseed
    • Lotus
    • Aloe
    • Berry Punch
    • Seafoam
    • Ace
    • CHUNKY!!!
    • Other
  4. 4. Favorite Student Six Character

• Smolder
    • Sandbar
    • Yona
    • Ocellus
    • Gallus
    • Silver Stream

I feel like Twlight Spakle's personality is written for me, or based off me or something. But I'm gonna have to say my favorite pony is Zerocra, or Pinkie Pie. Zercora, even though an outcast of ponyville, should be the elment of forgiving. Plus, she's really good at rhyming. In The Cutie Pox episode, Zecora  sees Apple Bloom and asks her "What has happened to you, youth?" she sees that she lost her tooth and says "Ah, you've gone and chipped your tooth" How did she know that was going to rhyme??? SHE MUST BE ALL KNOWING!!

Pinkie Pie for obvious reasons.

Or she could have been intending to end any further comment with the word "forsooth", which is a pretty awesome backup plan and something I'm totally sure she would have come up with, the savvy little zebra.

• Brohoof 2

Mane SIx: Rarity because her reactions are just gold and how the writers have developed her personality away from the stereotype most people saw in the first episode

Secondary Character: Luna because of obvious reasons
Tertiary Character: Doctor Whooves

• Brohoof 2

Rarity's in LAST PLACE for the Mane 6? No, this is just wrong. 

Ignore my Pinkie Pie avatar, people.  That was before I realized Rarity's greatness.  Or Sweetie Belle's.  Well, either of them.

• Brohoof 2

Mane Six

Fluttershy:  when ever she flips out,  its soo over

the top!   Going from shy to all out the  "Stare "  killed me.

Background Pony

Luna-i just loved her in truth

Tri

Derpy,  do i really have to say/type why.

My favorite pony, out of the Mane Six... It's a tough decision. She's not my favorite, but having to choose, it'd be Rainbow Dash. Shes's just awesome. I just love her as a character. Impulsive, rash, hiding insecurities behind that attitude. But them there's AJ... Arrgh!!

But my "most favorite" pony has to be Princess Celestia. She's the "tyrannical" (in the original, Greek sense of the word) wise, and benevolent ruler of Equestria. If Equestria is such an awesome place, her hooves made it that way.

Tough call between Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle, but I'd have to go with adorable over adorkable in this case.  I like Apple Bloom because besides being cute I like the close relationship with AJ.  Princess Luna has been awesome to me starting with Luna Eclipsed plus I like a good redemption character.

Fluttershy because I can relate to her in so many levels. I also think she is the prettiest pony of the entire show even prettier than Rarity although Rarity is the prettiest unicorn if however Fluttershy were a unicorn she'd be the prettiest unicorn pony. In my opinion what makes Fluttershy the prettiest of all the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Series characters isn't only just for her looks it's also her big heart!

My favorite mane six is Rarity. (Duh! Look at my av!)

Favorite secondary is Luna, cuz she's awesome. And she's my black ops 2 emblem. :P I also selected Spitfire for some reason.

Background, I wasn't sure about, so I just went with the doctor.

• Brohoof 3

Well i have a story for you. Once in a long time i always adored fluttershy, but after surfing the Y tubes and saw screwattacks rainbow dash versus starscream I am the biggest rainbow dash fan ever, and she can fly past 10 MAC speed. How is that not cool.

Rainbowdash-1.png

• Brohoof 1

Well i have a story for you. Once in a long time i always adored fluttershy, but after surfing the Y tubes and saw screwattacks rainbow dash versus starscream I am the biggest rainbow dash fan ever, and she can fly past 10 MAC speed. How is that not cool.

Except her speed is just above Mach 1, the sound barrier. n.n

Great taste in pony anyhoo. I feel as if there is more fan content on the Internet for Dash than there is any other Mane 6.

Personality wise, I'm kind of a mesh of Twilight and Dash (only less athletic), but my favourite pony is Pinkie because she's so genuinely happy and fun, but also has depth, not to mention her tea party was the first "darker" moment in the show in my humble opinion. Plus, fourth wall breaking powers FTW!

Dash is a close second though, as cutest pony, even though she's been kind of a jerk throughout a lot of season 3...

• Brohoof 1

Personality wise, I'm kind of a mesh of Twilight and Dash (only less athletic), but my favourite pony is Pinkie because she's so genuinely happy and fun, but also has depth, not to mention her tea party was the first "darker" moment in the show in my humble opinion. Plus, fourth wall breaking powers FTW!

Dash is a close second though, as cutest pony, even though she's been kind of a jerk throughout a lot of season 3...

I disagree - I think Dash has shown a lot more positive emotion in Season 3. Generally friendly in S3E03, warming to Scootaloo in S3E06, noble modesty in S3E07, Tank affection in S3E11. I think the only time she's really been a "jerk" was at Discord's dinner party.

On another note, it's good to see you know who the best pony is n.n

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 2

Except her speed is just above Mach 1, the sound barrier. n.n

Great taste in pony anyhoo. I feel as if there is more fan content on the Internet for Dash than there is any other Mane 6.

Well no if you look she has an arc infront of her and that can only be achieved when she has broken mach 1 then  when the angle of the arc has shrinked then she has reached mach 5 then when she brakes the light spectrum her speed doubles to mach ten. This has been proven by dudes with no lives lol.

• Brohoof 2

The best pony of them all is....Scootaloo!!!

There are no ponies that can out match her at all!!!

But anyways on with what I put down in the poll:

Rarity (Why is she the least voted for)

Scootaloo (I bet you never saw that coming)

and finally....DJ PON3 Vinyl Scratch (I prefer that name more, but that's just me)

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle is my favorite of the Mane 6. Mostly because she's very focused on wanting to know the answers to everything like me, and used to consider friendship a road block.

For my favorite secondary character, I had to go with Spitfire... Those join the REA posters, yum.

And of course, I picked best pony for my favorite background, Octavia.

Colgate's also pretty awesome. (Or are we calling her Minuette now?)