Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your favourite pony and why?

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Who is the Best pony  

210 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Main Pony

• Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Starlight Glimmer
  2. 2. Favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Scootaloo
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Big Macintosh
    • Cheerilee
    • Braeburn
    • Granny Smith
    • Hoity Toity
    • Mayor
    • Photo Finish
    • Sapphire Shores
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin'
    • Pegasus Royal Guard
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Trixie
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Other
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Maud Pie
    • Marble Pie
    • Limestone Pie
    • Cranky Doodle
    • Matilda
    • Discord (as a non-villain)
    • Flurry Hearts
    • Sunburst
    • Prince Rutherford
    • Coco Pommel
    • Pear Butter
    • Bright Mac
    • Grand Pear
    • Autumn Blaze
  3. 3. Favorite Tertiary Background Character

• Derpy Hooves
    • DJ P0N3
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Twist
    • Pipsqueak
    • Bon Bon
    • Lyra
    • Doctor Whooves
    • Octavia
    • Hayseed
    • Lotus
    • Aloe
    • Berry Punch
    • Seafoam
    • Ace
    • CHUNKY!!!
    • Other
  4. 4. Favorite Student Six Character

• Smolder
    • Sandbar
    • Yona
    • Ocellus
    • Gallus
    • Silver Stream

(edited)

Favorite Mane 6 is Rainbow Dash because I love her competitiveness and confidence.

Favorite CMC is Scootaloo her moves with the scooter are amazing! 

Favorite Background pony is Vinyl Scratch because I love all the fan music associated with her.

Best Princess is Luna of course smile.png

Edited by NightOwl
  • Brohoof 1

Tough choice between Fluttershy and Dash, but I picked Fluttershy 'cause she's so cute and sweet. Just like with Fluttershy, I picked Scootaloo 'cause she's cute and the most interesting out of the trio. Finally, I picked Derpy Hooves 'cause, obviously, she's cute and awesome. Yes, I know my reasons for liking these characters is lame and repetitive, but I can't help it if I'm a sucker for cuteness. 

Well...my favorite background pony is Derpy. She's just so cute! (Vinyl is a close second though.)

Favorite pony that's not part of the main 6 would be Luna. I loved her in "Luna Eclipsed". She kinda reminded me of Thor, in the movie, when he was banished to Earth and he had no idea what to do. I can totally picture Luna shouting "This drink! I like it! Another!" And throwing down a cup.

And from the main 6, Rarity. I can identify with her a little. We're both pretty generous, we can be a little dramatic, and...just look at me, I'm fabulous. *spins around, sparkles*

Lol. XD sorry, I'm weird after I just woke up.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite pony WAS Fluttershy. However, something happened that made me change my opinion. I don't know what did, but as of right now is THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE!!! She's so adorable. It saddens me that there aren't a lot of Trixie fans.

267508__UNOPT__safe_animated_trixie_slee

Mine is Sweetie Belle. She reminds me of a childhood friend of mine. So many good memories of me teased her all the time and her not getting it.

My favorite of the mane six is Rainbow Dash. I dunno, I've always like characters that looked adorable, but have so much attitude behind them. Just makes such a good mix.

Secondary character would be Trixie. Mostly cause of her over voice and mannerisms. Something about them is just so cool to me.

And background pony is Lyra. Because she's just awesome, no need to explain :b

• Brohoof 1

Choosing your favourite pony?

this must be the hardest task I have ever been asked to accomplish!
luckily the background characters allow you to have multiple answers, otherwise I would be sitting here undicided till the end of my live!

I am new on this forum, and my votes for Best Pony are grouped as follows and in groups of six with each number one who I love the most:

Best Pony (Mane 6)

1. Pinkie Pie

2. Applejack

3. Rainbow Dash

4. Fluttershy

5. Rarity

6. Twilight Sparkle

Best Pony (Foals)

1. Applebloom

2. Scootaloo

3. Sweetie Belle

4. Babs Seed

5. The Cakes Twins

6. Snips

Best Pony (Secondary Ponies)

1. Derpy Hooves

2. Granny Smith

3. Big MacIntosh

4. Cherilee

5. Cup Cake

6. Mayor Mare

Best Non-Pony

1. Spike

2  Zecora

3. Angel

4. Little Strongheart

5. Iron Will

Best Pony (Royalty)

1. Princess Celestia

2. Princess Luna

3. Princess Cadence

4. Shining Armor

Best Adversary

1. Discord

2. Queen Chrysalis

3. Nightmare Moon

4. Trixie

5. KIng Sombra

6. Diamond Tiara

• Brohoof 3

Gah...I'm really not good with favourites..

But I do have higher ranked ones, I can say.

Favourite Mane 6 ponies: Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Twilight Sparkle. 

Pinkie has ALWAYS been my mostest favourite. Ever since the start. Other ponies were of course loved, but not as much as the Pinkster. 
Rarity, I actually used to...Eh...She was kinda low on the list. I really didn't like her in season one. But her character development in season 2 just..Shot her up. And she's pretty. .w.
Twilight Sparkle: She also used to be iffy. But..She kinda grew on me. Probably mainly due to a certain somepony I know, but Twilight is awesome.

Secondary are more easy. Princess Luna, and Braeburn. Oh. And Applebloom.

Princess Luna: She does moon stuff. And I love her colour scheme. Hashbro, we needs a Luna and Celestia centered episode. 
Braeburn: I dunno. I've always really liked him. APPPLEEEELOOSA!~
Applebloom: I love her colour scheme, and her up and at 'em personality. She's also the first pony I realized I could voice well. 

Favourite te...T word pony? Welp. Um. Bonbon, Berry Punch...Doctor Whooves..Um. And Snips!

Bonbon: I just...Her colour scheme is so pretty! And her voices are neat. So many. Bonbon stahp.
Berry Punch: Drunky pony in fanon. Drunkyness is approved by me. And she has pretty colours.

Doctor Whooves: He's just...Doctor Whooves. .3. Awesome. Best. 
Snips: I don't have a clue why, but I like him. I...I really don't know why..

Best villian is hands down Discord. Well. WAS. *Cough,Cough* DangitFluttershy.*Cough,Cough* Discord is just...Awesome. cool.png 
Dang. That was hard.

Best pony in anything is Skywishes, though. Shh.

• Brohoof 1

Apple Bloom is my favourite pony! I don't know what is it about her, but she is so adorable and great! And Michelle does a great job as her voice actor!

Best from mane 6 is Pinkie just beacause she is so random and funny. AJ comes in second palce not far behind Pinkie.

• Brohoof 2

Hard to choose a Mane 6 favorite, but Rainbow Dash is up there for me. She's tough, speedy, and full of attitude...much like a certain blue needlemouse from my favorite childhood video games. Pinky and AJ come close after her.

And I don't know if I could possibly wade through the sea of supporting ponies to choose a favorite. But Big Macintosh makes me grin...ee'yup.

• Brohoof 2

It's close between Fluttershy and Dash. But I voted Fluttershy. She's way too cute.

Same. Dashie was originally my favorite when I first saw MLP, but I love Fluttershy too. It seems we have a couple of things in common. We both like rainbow and fluttershy, and we are both cupcakes! :3 hehe

• Brohoof 1

I absolutely adore fluttershy, without her, the show wouldn't be as good. Plus she can pull a balloon filled with ponies as fast as rainbow. Can fly, make a dragon cry, and sing.

I also enjoy rainbow dash and rarity as number 2 and the rest are 3rd, however, all of them are fantastic.

Fluttershy, defiantly.

First of all I am one of those persons that is like Pinkie Pie when I am with really close friends, but I am usually shy.  Another way in which I relate to her is because of how much I love animals (I actually wanted to be a vet when I was little).

I think she is also a very likable pony, willing to help her friends even if it is in something she doesn´t really like.

Something that I like a lot about her is the fact that it really feels like she has changed for the better and learned all of her lessons like Rainbow Dash and Twilight (easily my favorite part of "Keep Calm and Flutter On" is the fact that this episode shows this better than any other)  

Also like the amount of surprises you can get from her like "the stare", her anger at TGGG, that "peculiar" massage she gave the bear, etc.

I also like the obvious stuff like the fact that she is super cute and has such a nice voice.

And I love Characters that have Childhood Scars