Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your favourite pony and why?

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Who is the Best pony  

210 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Main Pony

• Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Starlight Glimmer
  2. 2. Favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Scootaloo
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Big Macintosh
    • Cheerilee
    • Braeburn
    • Granny Smith
    • Hoity Toity
    • Mayor
    • Photo Finish
    • Sapphire Shores
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin'
    • Pegasus Royal Guard
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Trixie
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Other
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Maud Pie
    • Marble Pie
    • Limestone Pie
    • Cranky Doodle
    • Matilda
    • Discord (as a non-villain)
    • Flurry Hearts
    • Sunburst
    • Prince Rutherford
    • Coco Pommel
    • Pear Butter
    • Bright Mac
    • Grand Pear
    • Autumn Blaze
  3. 3. Favorite Tertiary Background Character

• Derpy Hooves
    • DJ P0N3
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Twist
    • Pipsqueak
    • Bon Bon
    • Lyra
    • Doctor Whooves
    • Octavia
    • Hayseed
    • Lotus
    • Aloe
    • Berry Punch
    • Seafoam
    • Ace
    • CHUNKY!!!
    • Other
  4. 4. Favorite Student Six Character

• Smolder
    • Sandbar
    • Yona
    • Ocellus
    • Gallus
    • Silver Stream

After much thought, I've come to the conclusion that Rarity has stole the spot as my favorite pony. And this is the 4th time I've changed best pony. I like all her episodes, and even when she's just a supporting character, she still is a fun and interesting character to watch. And after Rarity takes Manehatten I think I've solidified how much i like Rarity. Sorry, Fluttershy, you're no longer best pony. I mostly liked Flutters, cuz she's cute and soft-spoken and I kind of pitied her more than anything.

Also she keeps learning the same lesson over again, and though I like seeing her episodes, she really isn't learning anything new, and I wish we could see an episode where she actually realizes her element in full and not overcome her shyness for the 5th time. Oh yeah Princess Luna, cuz I like her design, and we need more screen time and character development. Also, why no love fore Pipsqueak???

Bulk Biceps. Bulk Biceps is the best and sweetest pony ever. His face is incredible handsome and wings... wings are so orginal! If I were a pony, I would be Bulk Biceps, becouse he is amaiznig.

I like Rainbow Dash too. She fast and atheltic and she look awesome. Also, Rainbow Dash is so manly and brave. In contrast to Fluttershy, who ie fearful, I don't like people, who afraid everything. And this is feature, which I hate. Otherwise, I like FS, but she isn't the best pony.

Spitfire is my Favorite Secondary Character, becouse she behave like general and this is awesome.

(edited)

I need to get some Rarity worship off, it's all good stress relief :D

Besides, I think I get less attention here, since the topic is about best ponies, than I would if I did it in a blog, which is good, since I don't want to bug anyone to make them think I'm overdoing it :P

tumblr_mxzwafbm7w1s88ss5o1_1280.png

Oh, where to begin...?

There's so much I love about her!! :wub: 

I never really was one to have specific favorites in a show like this; it always would be a close race. Rarity, though, is not just my favorite pony, but my favorite character of all time!! :D 

I didn't think a little cartoon unicorn could have such an impact on my life, honestly; people don't understand how much she helps me cope with the everyday stress of school, work, and the personal handicaps and problems I have. 

I dunno, man. I just feel like there's something special about her to me :wub:

I've been told I'm pretty similar to her a few times, which, I guess is true, but I dunno, man; she's always been my favorite for a variety of reasons, though :wub: 

Her singing voice is just so...magnificent; I swear, it's one of my favorites of all time!! Her speaking voice is just so delicate, but pleasing to the ear; she's also got some pretty funny lines ("BUT I THOUGHT YOU WANTED WHINING!!!" :lol: ) and is pretty clever, too.

Plus, she's a total badass; how many fashionistas can do karate like she can? 

640px-Rarity_attack_S02E26.png

Oh man, there's just so much to love about her!! :D

On top of everything I just said, she's so beautiful, too! She's a great looking pony with a kind heart and giving personality, who's very passionate about what she does and defies the stereotypes associated with what kind of pony she is expected to be! :D

Hey, hey guys...

Look how cute she is blushing.

blushing_rarity_by_arti22-d75qly0.png

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 3

For me, it would be Twilight sparkle as my favourite Mane 6 pony, I always loved magic... Also I feel she also relates to me a lot as well...

However for my absolute favourite its a tie between Chrysalis and Luna(being a supporter of the NLR) however I am not sure why I like Chrysalis and changelings.... Who knows... I like the way Chrysalis looks and changelings are one of my favourite units in Starcraft... Hm,

Definately Rainbow Dash as a favorite. My favorite secondary Pegasus is Spitfire. My favorite other is The Doctot and Derpy.(Listen to the Podcasts they are amazing)

For me it's a hard question. I guess I would say rainbow dash and or flutter shy. I like RD because of her fearlessness but flutter shy has a certain appeal to her. I don't know, I would love to hear other people's answers

For me it's a hard question. I guess I would say rainbow dash and or flutter shy. I like RD because of her fearlessness but flutter shy has a certain appeal to her. I don't know, I would love to hear other people's answers

Hi, Cloud Runner! :) Just to let you know, we already have a topic about favorite ponies so I went ahead and merged your thread with this one. Also, your post was originally in Sugarcube Corner, but it actually belongs in the Show Discussion section. If you have questions about where topics go, please take a look at this guide: http://mlpforums.com/topic/13005-ultimate-mlp-forums-posting-guide/

Thanks!

As for me, it's pretty common knowledge by now that Applejack is my favorite pony. ;)

Hi, Cloud Runner! :) Just to let you know, we already have a topic about favorite ponies so I went ahead and merged your thread with this one. Also, your post was originally in Sugarcube Corner, but it actually belongs in the Show Discussion section. If you have questions about where topics go, please take a look at this guide: http://mlpforums.com/topic/13005-ultimate-mlp-forums-posting-guide/

Thanks!

As for me, it's pretty common knowledge by now that Applejack is my favorite pony. ;)

Thanks Sugar Cube! If you can't tell I'm new here and appreciate the help!

Main Pony: Rainbow Dash, just because some of my friends really remind me of her. Also, my favorite color is very bright blue. Twilight is in 2nd, because I love books and just in general act a little like her.

Secondary Character: Apple Bloom, because I really like CMC in general, and a lot of the episodes I've seen so far had her.

Background Character: Derpy, because I can just really relate to her: I unintentionally mess things up a lot and I'm judged by how I act a lot of the time. 

I litterally can not choose my fav pony its impossible because I just love all of them equally. They all have there unique personality but I just simply love them all. I love Twilight sparkle for her smarts/leadership, Rarity for her love of dress designing lol, Pinkie pie for her random thoughts (funny), Applejack for her......well shes just awesome , Rainbow dash for her athletic ability, and Fluttershy for being soooo cute X3 and loving animals. (My pony crush is applejack)

BUT do you want to know who my character is not including the main 6 its a tie between Spike and Big Mac(Aww Yep). Favorite princess is princess Luna hands down. Fav villian is discord but might be changed because I'm only in season 2 Ive been a brony for just over a month now, I'm trying to catch up with everypony before season 4 is finished.

What are your thoughts on this?

I love Rarity and Pinkie Pie.

For i feel there's more to them than meets the eye....

( done in rhyme because zecora is my favorite secondary character)

Edited by crazitaco

What?

Either blind or there is no Vinyl on that chart!

DJ pon3 is a stage name for Vinyl Scratch so, yes she's on the chart, but POR QUE NO SHINING ARMOR!?

As you can probably tell by my avatar, Rarity! She is first and foremost, classy and sophisticated, but she's equally funny and generous and has a good heart and is even willing to get tough when the need arises. Despite how she may look on the outside she has a lot of character and a deep personality.

Also, here's a picture of a Rarity plushy I was given:

001_zpsb869ffbb.jpg

Edited by Azureth
  • Brohoof 2