Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your favourite pony and why?

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Who is the Best pony  

210 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Main Pony

• Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Starlight Glimmer
  2. 2. Favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Scootaloo
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Big Macintosh
    • Cheerilee
    • Braeburn
    • Granny Smith
    • Hoity Toity
    • Mayor
    • Photo Finish
    • Sapphire Shores
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin'
    • Pegasus Royal Guard
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Trixie
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Other
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Maud Pie
    • Marble Pie
    • Limestone Pie
    • Cranky Doodle
    • Matilda
    • Discord (as a non-villain)
    • Flurry Hearts
    • Sunburst
    • Prince Rutherford
    • Coco Pommel
    • Pear Butter
    • Bright Mac
    • Grand Pear
    • Autumn Blaze
  3. 3. Favorite Tertiary Background Character

• Derpy Hooves
    • DJ P0N3
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Twist
    • Pipsqueak
    • Bon Bon
    • Lyra
    • Doctor Whooves
    • Octavia
    • Hayseed
    • Lotus
    • Aloe
    • Berry Punch
    • Seafoam
    • Ace
    • CHUNKY!!!
    • Other
  4. 4. Favorite Student Six Character

• Smolder
    • Sandbar
    • Yona
    • Ocellus
    • Gallus
    • Silver Stream

My favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle of course! I am like her in so many ways. :P

~ I love learning new things

~I am usually the one who solves problems

~I am a huge bookworm

~I am somewhat of a leader

~I am independent

~And I learn from the mistakes I make in life

My second favorite pony is none other that Princess Luna! :comeatus:

In the episode Luna Eclipsed she reminds me so much of who I was in the past.

I wanted everyone to like me for who I was, but I learned that not everyone will treat me with kindness. And you can't help but love her design and her Canterlot Voice. (:

post-17217-0-49641600-1394974488.jpg

My Mane Six order:

1. Pinkie Pie

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Applejack

5. Rarity

6. Fluttershy

This list was made after the first couple weeks of my foray into bronydom. Upon further reflection, and having now re-watched every episode at least once, I am forced to change the order to:

1. Pinkie Pie

2. Applejack

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Rarity

5. Rainbow Dash

6. Fluttershy

Edited by Something Floaty
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight, Twilight, Twilight, SPARKLE! :D

I love Twilight, she was my first official favorite! After going through everyone but Rainbow Dash. ^^"

She became my favorite during Magical Mystery Cure, but officially during Equestria Girls.

I love how adorkable she is! And I love the word "Adorkable", it's like a different word for Twilight Sparkle.

She has such a wonderful singing voice too, I love hearing her sing during the theme.

I love nerdy girls, I guess that's a reason I love Twily so much!

Oh, and Twily, such an adorkable nickname! ^^

She's so pretty too! Purple! :D

Unicorns were always my favorite of the pony races!

I just love her to death! :D

• Brohoof 1

I feel like mine changes all the time depending on how much they develop a character or how much they end up appealing to me.

I love Rainbow Dash for her determination. That and she's the most tomboy out of the group. The fact that she's very mich independent and hard to convince to try new things is also like me too. I can relate to her in those ways. Although Her gloating can be entertaining, it's always a trait I disliked in anyone so that makes her less relatable. But she seems to have little confidence deep down and some of her attitude is to compensate for some of the confidence she doesn't have. I like how she's three dimensional.

I actually used to like Fluttershy for her shyness (something which I can definitely relate to) and her love for animals (ditto again). But once I caught up on the episodes I realized that she's one of the most underdeveloped characters in the group. And her trait is kinda a flaw. If you fix her shyness completely she isn't fluttershy anymore. But if you do nothing than she's underdeveloped. I still love her, but they need to do more with her character.

I actually used to hate Rarity when I started watching this show. She just seemed super cliché at first and was the kind of pony you'd expect from this type of show (girly, into fashion). But once I got into it more I started to adore her character. She's probably the most humourous of the mane six to me, wiith her emotional outbursts. She's very dramatic which is something that works really well for her characterization and personality. My only problem with her is that she doesn't seem as generous as you'd expect. You may even go as far to say that she's greedy sometimes.

I like Twilight. She's the most well grounded of the mane six. I don't really have anything bad to say about her. But she doesn't stand out among the mane six to me. She can seem kind of boring compared to the others since her traits are very well grounded. Again, like with the others I like when she's out of her comfort zone and goes crazy.

Pimkie is iffy for me. Half the time she's really charming and adorable but the other half of the time she's annoying. When she's really on her game she's arguably the best pony, but she can be flanderized easily and that is no good. That being said, season 4 has been suprisingly great for her, and at this fate by season 5 she'll be at the topof my list. I just love her for her enthusiasm and outlook on life.

I think Applejack is a good pony and the most responsible out of the group. Her family values are great and she is just so caring to everyone. She just really knows where her heads at and rarely loses her cool so I like that about her. But again like with fluttershy she needs to be developed more. We clearly don't get enough applejack episodes.

Overall right now i'd say my list is:

1. Rainbow Dash

2. Rarity

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Applejack

6. Fluttershy

For the longest time Twilight was always best pony. I most identified with her and my favorite color is purple. Then, somehow... Rarity is best pony. I fell in love with her character over the past season and she's absolutely my fave by far. I appreciate all the mane 6 for their strengths but Rarity gets me. Her personality, her mane, the voice, her dramatic antics... LOVE her!

My favorite of the Mane Six is Pinkie Pie because she's always making me laugh. :lol:

My favorite Cutie Mark Crusader is Applebloom (I don't use the word, "adorable," a lot but I think she's adorable). :catface:

This poll was made before Cadence was introduced, but she's one of the secondary characters I like. :)

• Brohoof 1

Very hard choice between the 6 main, I voted for Rainbow Dash, but Fluttershy, Twilight and Rarity are very close.

Secondary : Luna

Tertiary : Derpy

Trixie is my mane favorite! If she were real I would def be her "friend". For main characters its Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Pinkie. 

Diamond Tiara is my favorite third character for having the most worthless special skill ever.. lol. 

>No Spike

:(

Anyway, 

Mane 6: Rarity

Secondary: Sweetie Belle/Luna

Background: Derpy Hooves and DJ P0N3

My favorite is Spike, but.. 

Edited by SuperNESBrony

Princess Luna.

Diamond Tiara is my favorite third character for having the most worthless special skill ever.. lol. 

Well.. what is her special talent, anyway?

Maybe her job is to guard Horcruxes..

Princess Luna.

Well.. what is her special talent, anyway?

Maybe her job is to guard Horcruxes..

Her name is Diamond tiara! She wears a Diamond Tiara on her head...do the math!

Best thing in her life will be prom and...maybe through being the lead cheerleader bitch who only got there through popularity and meanness. She MIGHT be a prom queen....but that will be the highlight of her "Talent" then her skill is useless.

Completely useless like real pagent winners lives are!

Her name is Diamond tiara! She wears a Diamond Tiara on her head...do the math!

Best thing in her life will be prom and...maybe through being the lead cheerleader bitch who only got there through popularity and meanness. She MIGHT be a prom queen....but that will be the highlight of her "Talent" then her skill is useless.

Completely useless like real pagent winners lives are!

You know

I'm actually not really sure I'm willing to take ' tiaras ' as a viable talent

Her name is Diamond Tiara and her parents gave her a tiara.

Now, if it was revealed that she's a first-rate diamond-tiara-maker, we'd be talking..

Maybe I'm just giving her the benefit of the doubt

I'm actually thinking it's most likely a default cutie mark, because she has no other distinguishing features and probably never will attain any.

If you think about it, who is the authority on cutie marks? The pony anatomy, or celestia?

If you really wanted your cutie mark to become a diadem, why shouldn't it?