Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Talk about your sig

My Little Mandy

I made this topic for all those who wanna share why they made they're signatures

and to share they're thoughts on them.

I posted quotes in mine, cause they felt inspirational :D

I found this GIF of Pinkie Pie falling and the first thing I thought was, "Hey! This is is like Alice falling down the rabbit hole!" so I decided to find the original text and read the line of Alice falling down the hole, and found it sorta matched the gif. Then I stuck both on my signature. It's a lame story, but yeah.

• Brohoof 2

Mine is the banner from my Tumblr blog, and since it fits my ponysona, it was only logical to have it there.

Plus Pinkie is the cure for my depression...especially my Build a bear Pinkie Pie

(Her eyes have my soul).....

I like the colors, I love wet Berry Punch and she has my FAVORITE cutie mark of any pony sooo...

Smile, Sparkle, Shine. basically just smile and you're.... fabulous baby :P

My signature makes me want something fruity and cold to drink lel.

I made this sig for the same reason I make any other sig, pretty much. Because I felt like it, and I was sort of going through a small Luna phase at the time, so I decided to try and make myself a Luna themed signature. It's not my most complex work, but I rather like it. :squee:

As for the text, I have the credits for the sig image and avatar, links to various threads that I feel are important to me, my two favourite Mane Six ponies, and my OCs. :P

• Brohoof 2

Obviously, the first line explains who I was before and what I am now.

The second line is a shameless promotion of classical music because it is really far more awesome than our generation tends to give it credit for.

The third line is just for honesty.

(edited)

I love bat ponies, they are so SO adorable, I also like the dark atmosphere of my siggy, plus making sigs is fun, something to do to kill time! ^_^

Edited by 0blivion
  • Brohoof 1

Links to various other profiles for no real reason, plus video link in the image.

• Brohoof 1

Mine is a MLP version I made of this:

woodwinds3.jpg

I originally made it for self-explanatory reasons: They're my three favorite instruments. The MLP version I really only made because I got bored one day and thought it would be funny... At least for me. =P

However, now that a saxophone has been shown in the show, I will have to replace this one with that one, once somebody renders it. (come on, somebody do it!)

I thought the name Appleloosa was a good name (even though my name is DiTzyy on everything else lol) and a cool dude named buster500 was nice enough to make me a sig to match the name. Besides, Braeburn is an awesome character! 

Um... my favorite superhero is Cap and my favorite pony is Luna... BING, BANG- find some similarities between the two last year when I made it, and BAM! You get my signature! Scoots used to have a matching one, but It's fine~ I'm not gonna change it any time soon.

And that's all.

Maybe I got a little inspired by BatBrony...  :wacko: 

• Brohoof 1

I have yet to create/find a signature that I love. I change mine all of the time.

My sig has Snowdrop and Luna because I adore both of them, and because I especially adore the relationship they built between the two of them in Snowdrop <3

Well I wanted a very pink and kawaii signature, so I requested one to someone I found who could make amazing anime signatures :DD
Blue Moon made this in like.. not long at all, which was impressive. And it looks great ^^ 

I got Madoka and Kuyubey from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Asuna from Sword Art Online! 

• Brohoof 1

I like to roleplay, so I keep a handy link to my OC page in my signature so the events with my OC are a lot better.

The image however was created for me by the awesome ghostfacekiller39.

so the signature is mainly for roleplay purposes but its also hinting at a little secret I'll reveal soon, there are hints on my profile too, if you realise what they are.

I have an auto changing signature, which I use because I can't decide on 1 signature.  :muffins:

Most of my signature banners in the rotation of my random banners were chosen quite simply cause they look awesome.

I made this siggy in a few minutes when I was bored, it just says that democracy is overrated and that Kosovo is Serbia. I know it sucks but whatever, better that then nothing I guess :/