Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Talk about your sig

My Little Mandy

Mine was more of a custom signature, I came up with.  Not to mention, I am also a member of Halo Waypoint forums, and thought that one of the armor sets, known as the FOTUS, would stand out b/c of the helmet itself, as well as it resembling an Extra-Terrestrial.  I'm currently looking for someone to ponify him to look like an Extra-Terrestrial Alicorn.  

I have this as ny current sig because I've tried image sigs and they bore me. This is straight to the point, I post often on tumblr about geek culture and I answer random questions. So I went for a low effort sig after all the elaborate image ones I've tried.

My sig is the result of messing around in Inkscape while listening to The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe (as recorded by Omnia). It says work in progress, but I never get around to actually making something decent out of it. The line "the softest of lies can hurt more than the hardest of truths" is fairly self explanatory, it is better in the long run to tell a hard truth than to deceive someone.

My current one?

i-TxbKrsG.png

I came to the realization that, hey, my signature's a good place to advertise when I've released a new video after making My Little Assassins, and so I figured that after my signature for that started to overstay its welcome, I'd make a new one accordingly. It's a mashup of various stills of things I've worked on. 

From left to right: 

Selfish (A Discorded Tale)

Hearth's Warming Carol of the Bells

Applejack's Lights

A Wonderfilled PMV (The newest one featured here)

My Little Assassins (My favorite of the ones featured here)

• Brohoof 2

Well, I thought It would be cool to have a badass Twilight, a reference from Breaking Bad, green smoke and a cool explosion all in one sig! 

post-19396-0-64507200-1394344980.png

Also, it is special because SparkleSpeed made it, he's not in the forums anymore but he was a good pal and made cool signatures!

I didn't make mine. Chaotic Discord made it for me by taking the image of Twilight (creator unknown to me) and added the "ARTEMIS" beneath it. Been wearing it for many months now with no desire to change it. Part of my reason for keeping it is Twilight, but mostly because he took the time to make it and that makes it special to me. ^^

• Brohoof 2

Part of my reason for keeping it is Twilight, but mostly because he took the time to make it and that makes it special to me. ^^

You're so sweet.

Can I have your chillun'? :D

I tried making my own signatures, but my sweetie drop @Champion RD92 made this one special just for me, and it just goes so well with my avatar (that I'm not gonna change for a very long time :wub: ) that I'm gonna be keeping it around as well. I also got some purple and white text in there and some links to my blog, headcanon, ask me topic, and the Rarity Fan Club :D

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Updated Sig. Shoutout to Dark Heart for the awesome Gif.

Yes the image is clickable. 

• Brohoof 1

Normaly i make my own sig but i been uninspired so i aske my friend sikr jackleberry to make me a new scoots sig. Of course i gotta have the most awesome pony scootaloo on my sog and jackkeberry did a great job

• Brohoof 1

Question Enthusiast

Learning Enthusiast

School Advocate

Advocate as in I don't like school, but I understand that it's a need. Therefore I attend it and advocate it.

I have the heart and soul needed to make a good sig, I just don't have the talent. So mah boi Doc Volt whipped this one up.

Code3 Bronies is the name of the group Meirno and I started. It has a medic pony, crime scene tape, and firefighter Trixie because that's who we are. We are bronies who are current/former/future police officers, firefighters, and medics.

How do you guys make signatures? 

Photoshop elements, here. I suppose it's just a matter of making a file of the right size and filling it up with pictures and pretty text and such.  :D

Hard to specify more than that.

I use photoshop to make my signature. 

Its for my love of Luna and the idea that she has children of the moon or night. These are the children that society forgets or ponies who call to the moon. 

• Brohoof 1

Well I made mine, partly cuz it's easier for peope to see images then words, so a signature is like a way for one to be seen through all the threads, and possibly if someone knows you, and likes what you usually see, they can see your sig, and then read what you wrote. But I just wanted my oc, and my avatar of which I always have with me. I just set them on oposite sides, and realised that their colors are...rather different, so I just went simple, and just matched my avatar background's style, and faded the colors into each other. Just simple, but what I wanted^^