Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Talk about your sig

My Little Mandy

my oc is also my ponysona, i work in a factory that vaguely remembers of the rainbow factory

http://imgur.com/a/k49Tw       <---

"Pegasus device", which is the sequel of rainbow factory, is my favourite fanfic

2ahttz5.jpg

i am an engineer student in real life, and thus i drawn blue prints and schematics

2870uh2.jpg

i love this song

and thus here is my signature! the blueprint of the pony-grinding pegasus device! XD i am a grimdark brony if u ask XD

I've always thought signatures with just somebodies name and a different version of their avatar were kinda boring.

I got a sufficiently creepy background and the original fluttershy image, did some cropping, found a creepy font, threw on a little poem/song that I wrote for an otherwise terrible grimdark fanfic I wrote years ago because I was bored. Threw in "livE Evil" because it's a palindrome and a name I've used on a few sites and games.

Below that you find the credits for everything I used, as well as a fantastic Voltaire song which fits Evilshy perfectly.

I use GIMP because I'm poor and pirating photoshop is a hassle. I don't do enough editing or digitial art to need anything more than GIMP.

Edited by Evilshy

Oh goodness, I don't remember what mine looks like.

Hold on and let me post this, I'm going to edit so I can see what it looks like. xD

Well, of course you have the signature bar of Twilight Sparkle (my favorite pony!) ^^

Then I have a few links to gaming profiles, Twitter, and DeviantArt. Hoping to find some people with common interests on the matters. ^^"

Then I have the most inspirational quote of my life.

From my one and only Hero, Sonic the Hedgehog.

In his "worst game ever" Sonic '06, he said something that has been written on my heart with a golden pen.

"Nothing starts until you take action."

As simple as it is, it's true. I've always found this to be so inspirational to me.

If I want to do something, I'm going to do it. If I want something to happen, I'll make it happen.

There's always a "Step 1:", all I have to do is be the one to check it. ^^

Wow, I just inspired myself xD

Edited by Adorkable

I chose to put a quote instead of pictures like everybody else does. I chose a Marilyn Monroe quote because she is my role-model. :) She shows that women can triumph over a troubled past. I chose the quote in my signature because I can relate to it in every possible way. I bet it relates to you in some way. :D

Edited by XxConfusedUnicornxX
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

My current sig, I made because I wanted to show my support for my favourite pony. :wub: I also wanted to try out a somewhat new design, like how I have the background banner thing split through the middle. I dunno, I just thought of it as I was trying to think of ideas. :squee:

And I also tried a different style for the text, which I kinda got from the design I'm using for my new Youtube video thumbnails, which in turn I got from Dslyecxi's video thumbnails. :lol: But instead I used two colours, one for the upper half and one for the lower.

I personally think this one looks really nice (even if it is simplistic, which I actually like), one of my better sigs for sure! :yay:

• 11 months later...
(edited)

Um ... it's the main menu screen for Fault Milestone One (a visual novel), cropped, and sped up, because if I left it running at its original speed, it would've looked rather ... cinematic. :P

EDIT: Ooh, and I chose to use it because as I was staring at it, I couldn't help but think "hey, this'd be great to use as an animated signature!". :3

Edited by Sir Snowyberry

Well, my sig changes each time you refresh the page. And all of them were made by many talented people.

I was thinking about getting more signatures, but I'm trying not to stick to just one character. :P

For this one sig I wanted to try some experimental concept and I wanted to show the illusive raptor on it, so I made a concept up on that.

I think my sig is really dynamic and it looks very avant-gardist

Well, I have taken a liking to Giriko a lot recently. So, I figured i'd make a signature about him with one of his attack names

I like this topic.

I just recently made this sig:

DWkQVs6.gif

All of my sigs have to involve Rainbow Dash.  I'm also limited to the 600x100 resolution, and that means I have to be selective about show moments.  In this particular sig, you have Dashie saving her personal hero Daring Do, and that's cool.  "You can flap too, you know!"  (Even if Daring claimed she was about to save herself.)  I appreciate the look of surprise on Daring's face during her rescue.

My signature is based off the Friendship is Magic theme song with lyrics reflecting how I, a Disney fan, found this show and have shared my love of it with my life-long love of Disney ever since.

It's Star when she first comes to Earth and is still learning about here. I love it, I think it's funny. :3

I made mine simply because I adore my hero. I haven't changed it for a while because I really like it. Seeing him smile always brightens up my day, so it makes me happy to see it every time I come on here. <3

My signature, while being absolutely nothing special, it represents me. It has a general theme of video games that can be easily seen and the phrase 'This is who I am' is a part of my quest to accept myself. Even today I still struggle with that but putting that in my signature at least reminds me each time I look at it.

I made it last year and I have not changed it since. I may never do so. Despite my constant self nagging, I made the one signature that I feel is perfect for myself. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

My current signature (at the time of this post) just includes Sunset Shimmer my favourite MLP character and Starlight Glimmer who's my new second favourite character. They are both awesome but Sunset Shimmer will always come out on top in my eyes. :3

Edited by Dawning Demon

• 3 years later...