Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

King Sombra Fan Club

Castle Bleck

I don't doubt that. Plus it seems like Chrysalis' love-sapper was a great deal slower as opposed to Tirek's almost instantaneous magic-stealer.

It's weird, Changelings don't need love to survive, it's just a steroid for them and apparently, they can also get it by scaring the crap out of ponies

Here's how I have the tier list

Friendship Powers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tirek(Alicorns)>>>>Tirek(Discord)=Twilight(Alicorns)>>>Elements of Harmony>>>>Tirek(Ponies)=Sunset Shimmer Demon>>Discord>>>>>>>>>>>Crystal Heart>>>Love Shield>>Chrysalis(Love Absorbed)>>Nightmare Moon>=Celestia>Luna>Sombra>>>>Chrysalis

It's weird, Changelings don't need love to survive, it's just a steroid for them and apparently, they can also get it by scaring the crap out of ponies

Here's how I have the tier list

Friendship Powers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tirek(Alicorns)>>>>Tirek(Discord)=Twilight(Alicorns)>>>Elements of Harmony>>>>Tirek(Ponies)=Sunset Shimmer Demon>>Discord>>>>>>>>>>>Crystal Heart>>>Love Shield>>Chrysalis(Love Absorbed)>>Nightmare Moon>=Celestia>Luna>Sombra>>>>Chrysalis

Indeed. Consider how all of Canterlot was running around in fear and terror, you can tell that they don't just feed off of love. Not to mention that in the comics it is implied that Chrysalis sunk her fangs into a bunny right in front of the CMC, so it is fair to assume that they eat meat like other predators.

I'd say that is a fair tier list going by what we know, though I'm still not exactly sure on Sombra's level of power, but it is what it is at this point.

Now, all we need is a villain that can challenge the Friendship Rainbow Powers!

Indeed. Consider how all of Canterlot was running around in fear and terror, you can tell that they don't just feed off of love. Not to mention that in the comics it is implied that Chrysalis sunk her fangs into a bunny right in front of the CMC, so it is fair to assume that they eat meat like other predators.

It also destroys their sympathy. It turns them from desperate feeders, to pricks who just want to get more powerful and don't care who they hurt to do it. Random note, Chrysalis has attempted rape underneath her resume(Shining Armor was unable to give informed consent)

I'd say that is a fair tier list going by what we know, though I'm still not exactly sure on Sombra's level of power, but it is what it is at this point.   Now, all we need is a villain that can challenge the Friendship Rainbow Powers!

Bow, bow, bow, bow, bow, Nothing can stop the Smooze!

Seriously though, I can see Sombra summoning that thing and having it backfire miserably 

It also destroys their sympathy. It turns them from desperate feeders, to pricks who just want to get more powerful and don't care who they hurt to do it. Random note, Chrysalis has attempted rape underneath her resume(Shining Armor was unable to give informed consent)

To be fair I think that is more on Chrysalis than on the changelings themselves. While in a sense I could see her doing a noble cause for her subjects, you could clearly tell she was enjoying it maybe a tad too much for it to be good-hearted.

Of course, that is what makes her an enjoyable villain, so yeah.

ow, bow, bow, bow, bow, Nothing can stop the Smooze!

Seriously though, I can see Sombra summoning that thing and having it backfire miserably 

Honestly, I would think Discord might have more fun with the Smooze, but he's reformed and I know next to nothing of the Smooze. I watched "Return of Tambelon" recently so I'd love to see Grogar maybe give them a run for their money.

Also, back to Sombra!

help_me_by_assassin_or_shadow-d7mvgbg.jp

• Brohoof 1

I didn't see this in the thread, and this NEEDS to be here. Easily my favorite fan MLP animation.

I can support Cadence x Sombra!

comm__cuddles_by_mylittlesheepy-d7latp5.

• Brohoof 1

vision_of_sombra__mlp___yu_gi_oh__spell_

That is a pretty OP card

It's a broken image on my end. :(

His reaction to the Reflections arc's ending:

full.PNG

Gotta imagine what it would be like had evil Sombra still been around (won't say he's dead yet ;) ). If he was alive, AU Sombra's final gift to Celestia could've been a kind and tender Sombra back home.

Ah well, regardless, loved the arc. :)

Okay, THIS is awesome!

request___king_sombra_by_evehly-d7nzb4w.

I have to admit it, he's the WORST underdeveloped villian of the MLP series, almost neck and neck with Queen Chysalis. But that said I love his design, his voice and what the fans have done to help in developing his character.

Especially after this cartoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL4q7BBzanI

This vid basically did what I hoped, or imagined King Sombra would be like in the flesh in battle and when he spoke. I always saw him as an evil, sceeving tyrant that made me quiver. He's one of those that would almost play or flirt (if you will), with his enemies, espcially the Princesses. Or at least I would hope he would.

I'm trying to come up with a way of my OC vs him, but position wise isn't coming to mind at the moment. So really all I have is this for an art piece:

Sombraattack_zps37c4cdcd.png

• Brohoof 1

@,

Who wouldn't shiver at the sight of Nightmare Moon, I was talking before that. The part where he thought he was in control of the fight. For awhile he was, till he met the true ruler of darkness lol.

That'd be like Ra's Al Ghul shitting himself when he fought Batman or Lex Luthor being the same thing against Superman. 

They have dignity and wouldn't just start crying and whining because they fought someone stronger than them. 

@,

To each is own, I just happen to disagree with you I'm afraid.

Anyways, he's the villian I'd imagine he would be. I wonder what it'd be like if he were to come back... I'd bet he'd be out for revenge against Cadence and Spike lol.

This vid basically did what I hoped, or imagined King Sombra would be like in the flesh in battle and when he spoke. I always saw him as an evil, sceeving tyrant that made me quiver. He's one of those that would almost play or flirt (if you will), with his enemies, espcially the Princesses. Or at least I would hope he would.

Contrarily, the show portrayed him as a No-Nonsense Nemesis.

• Brohoof 1