Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Profile Banner

Captain Jebediah

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @ThePonyConquerer, I moved your topic from Pony Merchandise to Site Questions & Tech Support.

Pony Merchandise is a forum section for posting about real-life MLP-related merchandise, while Site Questions & Tech Support is for asking questions about MLP Forums. I recommend checking out the Resource Map to help you know where topics should go. :)

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by profile banner. Could you elaborate, please? If you are referring to posting images in your profile, you can do so in the same manner you would in a post. You would need to find the direct link to an image, which can often be found by right clicking it and clicking something along the lines of "copy image URL." You would then click the image button 59b06d9cab.png and then paste in the link to the image.

I posted a more detailed explanation about how to use images here in this thread.
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

@@SCS

I believe he is talking about signatures

@@ThePonyConquerer,

And if this is the case; then you can create you own using any program that lets you draw or edit images, just make sure that the image you create is 600x100 or less or 600x200 for donors. You can also use banners other people have made if they allow you to, kyoshi's signature gallery is a good place to start if you want a good first signature. If you wish to make your own, you need to upload it to an image hosting site such as imgur so the image has a url. To get in onto your account you need to go into: Profile > Edit profile > Edit signature and you will be greeted with a text box. To put the image into the box all you need to do is paste the url with the [/img] around it. eg.

[img=image-url]

then just save the changes and you will have a signature :)

I hope this helps :P

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.