Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poll: Vote on who is the most tolerant out of the Mane 6.

Singe

56 users have voted

1. 1. Most tolerant out of the Mane 6

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash

(edited)

Tolerant- "Willing to accept feelings, habits, or beliefs that are different from your own. Able to allow or accept something that is harmful, unpleasant, etc."

You can also put up your rankings of most to least.

1. Fluttershy

-

2. Rarity

-

-

-

3. Applejack

4. Rainbow Dash

5. Twilight Sparkle

6. Pinkie Pie

Edited by Singe

Ahem you know, twilight did raise a dragon.

my list,

1 Apple bloom I know she's not main six, but she was the first pony to respect zecora immediately.

2 Flutter shy.  discord, animals, etc, etc.

3Twilight sparkle she did raise a baby dragon

4 rainbow dash friends with a griffin and wanted to be a dragon.

5 Apple jack she did welcome twilight into her farm with open hooves so to speak with her whole kin.

than again that's not a huge leap seeing as how twilight was  royal emisary of sorts.

6 a tie between pinkie pie and rarity.

I'm reminded of rarity fainting non stop cause a zebra came into town.  seriously?
than theire's pinkie and how she treated zecora,

and luna.

oh sure pinkies every ponies friend.

Every pony.

Twilight. She was the first to accept Zecora when the other ponies feared her. As for the rest, I'd list them thusly:

-Fluttershy

-Pinkie Pie

-Applejack

-Rarity

-Rainbow Dash

Fluttershy! She was willing to use kindness with Discord even when everyone else refused to do so.

Then Twilight, because she's rational with situations like that (including Zecora)

Then Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash.

I think Twilight Sparkle is the most tolerant pony, she has grasped the strength of friendship better than rest of the mane six. "Bridle Gossip" is a fine example, she was curious yet sceptical of Zecora, and the rumours swirling around about her, but she did not falter much, so Twilight wound up making a new friend, by simply blocking out the mane six's impudence. Twilight Sparkle also is very tolerant of Pinkie Pie's precocious euphoria, Rainbow Dash's backtalk, and Applejack's stern attitude, however Twilight Sparkle is more than just tolerant, she is quite charismatic with a regal charm, so she has been the sinew of the mane six, who seemed to be like acquaintances before Twilight moved to Ponyville, so that is why I feel Twilight Sparkle is the princess of friendship, although she is my second favourite pony, she remains the most sentimental pony to me.

I'd rank it, without any real cross examination:

1. Twilight Sparkle

2. Fluttershy

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Rainbow Dash

5. Rarity

6. Applejack

Expect a more refined version within the week once I analyze every transcript.

This exactly the order I came up with in my head before reading any of your responses.  Twi is actively tolerant, and Fluttershy is more passive, but still very tolerant/patient.

Pinkie and Dash kind of don't care one way or another.

AJ and Rarity are VERY pig-headed about beliefs and behaviors that are different from their own.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Pinkie needs to be higher on the list...... I don't think she has a non accepting bone in her body....

A Friend in Deed, showed Pinkie could never accept that Cranky wanted to be left alone and not bother. He was living a sad life, but that was his choice.

Edited by Singe

Fluttershy may be the kindest, but she's a doormat, so she can get easily offended, like seen with Gilda. I say Pinkie. It takes a lot to break her. I say that's pretty damn tolerant, if anything. She's pretty carefree almost always.

(edited)

Why are so many people putting pinkie so high up? IMO she should be near last. She was boarderline racist to zecora out of fear and superstition, and it was mostly because of her that everyone else was scared to talk to zecora.

Here's my order:

1. Fluttershy

2. Twilight

3. Dashie

4. Rarity

5. Applejack

6. Pinkie

Edited by ~LoSt SoLe~
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy she seems one 100% that you could tolerant and also very relatable (I love animals i get shy I got long hair my eyes are very similar and if i have to bring in mov. *shudders* I got darkness under my eyes like Fluttershed 

but then second Dash just because we are just as bad XD

Why are so many people putting pinkie so high up? IMO she should be near last. She was boarderline racist to zecora out of fear and superstition, and it was mostly because of her that everyone else was scared to talk to zecora.

Here's my order:

1. Fluttershy

2. Twilight

3. Dashie

4. Rarity

5. Applejack

6. Pinkie

I agree. One of Pinkie Pie's attributes is being oblivious, which make it more of her being ignorant rather than understanding. 

Like when Pinkie Pie was being oblivious to making it hard for Luna to fit in.

• Brohoof 1

If you think about it, dash has more tolerance then any of the mane 6 aside from fluttershy. Her best friend was a griffon, she wanted to be a dragon, and she quickly became friends with little strongheart and the other buffalo. Yet people rank her last -_-