• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/283-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: Somepony to Watch Over Me
Air Date: March 8th, 2014
Synopsis: Apple Bloom has to prove to Applejack that she doesn't need her to constantly watch over her.

Based on the previews, this could either be a really funny episode or another surreal one. (I'm looking at you, Breezies.)

• Brohoof 9

Favourite CMC represent! Something inside me tells me that this episode is going to be sterling. I don't know, I can just feel it about to wrap up amazingly.

• Brohoof 4

Based on the previews, this could either be a really funny episode or another surreal one. (I'm looking at you, Breezies.)

I guess "surreal's" one way to describe the Breezies episode.  Me, I just go "meh" every time I think about 'em (and that still holds after I rewatched it last night, just an episode that really didn't make me feel anything at all).

Anyways, the premise for this episode is EXCELLENT simply because we've never had an episode before that's focused on the relationship of Applejack and Apple Bloom.  I know that Sugar Cube and all the other AJ fanboys and fangirls are currently squeeing and fangasming over the prospects of this episode in their little AJ-corner over there (and for the record I'm squeeing right along with you, this is probably the best premise we've had for an AJ-episode all season :wub:).  Hopefully, the execution does not disappoint.

• Brohoof 3

I can't wait :D I was really excited, when I read the first synopses! Overprotective Applejack is something what really has potential for a good story and the episodes about sisters tend to be amazing, so... It must be good :)

• Brohoof 1

I know that Sugar Cube and all the other AJ fanboys and fangirls are currently squeeing and fangasming over the prospects of this episode in their little AJ-corner over there (and for the record I'm squeeing right along with you, this is probably the best premise we've had for an AJ-episode all season :wub:).  Hopefully, the execution does not disappoint.

Hahaha, you're right :D *brohoof* 

15 more minutes...

• Brohoof 1

Intro thoughts:

• I remember that moment of my childhood. :)
  • The looks that the older relatives shared upon Apple Bloom's in-earshot happiness... that was really adorable. <3
  • YTP makers are going to shred that opening scene!
  • Brohoof 3

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle had their S4 episodes, so now it's Apple Bloom's turn.

What do you mean Sweetie Belle had her S4 episode? I know Flight to the Finish is Scootaloo's episode. But which S4 episode is Sweetie Belle's?

@,

Sweetie's getting her own episode, For Whom the Sweetie Belle Tolls in a bit. 

• Brohoof 2

What do you mean Sweetie Belle had her S4 episode? I know Flight to the Finish is Scootaloo's episode. But which S4 episode is Sweetie Belle's?

Twilight Time placed emphasis on Sweetie Belle.

• Brohoof 2