Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Fallout Equestria: Ground Zero

Anneal

This is Renatus's(link in sig) starting stats, I'm hoping on finishing his altered backstory by tomorrow.

S-5

P-7

E-5

C-7

I-6

A-7

L-3

Perks: Thief, Night Pony, Light Step

Barter: 28
Battle Saddles: 10
Explosives: 3
Lockpick: 21
*Magical Energy Weapons: 22

Medicine: 15
Mechanics(Repair): 5
*Science: 24
*Firearms: 39
Sneak: 19
Speech: 18
Survival: 18
Unarmed: 25
Melee: 18

Edited by Blacklight01

It's ready, people.

IT'S READY.

Not sure if that fits the FoE canon. You might want to edit that. And honestly, the backstory is too short, anyway.

This is Renatus's starting stats, I'm hoping on finishing his altered backstory by tomorrow.

S-4

P-6

E-3

C-7

I-5

A-7

L-3

Perks: Thief, Night Pony, Light Step

Barter: 28
Battle Saddles: 10
Explosives: 3
Lockpick: 21
*Magical Energy Weapons: 40

Medicine: 15
Mechanics(Repair): 5
*Science: 24
*Firearms: 39
Sneak: 52
Speech: 40
Survival: 18
Unarmed: 25
Melee: 18

Oh, I thought you'll use "Warning Shot" Blacklight.  :huh:

Plus, you still have five SPECIAL points available. The max is 40. 

Other than that, you're accepted, though I think your skills are a bit too low (unless you're affected by chems  ). Like I said, the calculations are 2 + ( 2 * SPECIAL trait) + (Luck / 2). Repair would be 14, Explosives would be 16, and your Sneak and Speech are way too high (they should be 18) for a non-tagged trait. Unarmed is a bit off too, though I can edit it myself. Don't concern yourself too much on that.  ;)

Oh, I thought you'll use "Warning Shot" Blacklight.    Plus, you still have five SPECIAL points available. The max is 40.    Other than that, you're accepted, though I think your skills are a bit too low (unless you're affected by chems  ). Like I said, the calculations are 2 + ( 2 * SPECIAL trait) + (Luck / 2). Repair would be 14, Explosives would be 16, and your Sneak and Speech are way too high (they should be 18) for a non-tagged trait. Unarmed is a bit off too, though I can edit it myself. Don't concern yourself too much on that. 

*face palm* And I was worried I has made him too overpowered...I've fixed his stats. 

Well I have a regular fallout based oc but he is human if you have him as a pegasus then it would work

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/connor-corrigan-r5394

He'll have to be from the Enclave since he is a pegasus, and since the New Equestrian Republic is too far west and the Legion doesn't exist yet, the canon is changed. 

SPOILER ALERT: Steel Rangers ensue. 

Accepted.

Hey, I've been a little busy so I couldn't post, and I couldn't work on the backstory either. You wrote in the OP that they are stillwater gangers, but I said that you should ignore their current backstory, since it doesn't fit FoE and I have a way better idea.

I will send you a short summary soon. It's a cool idea but I am not sure if you are ok with it.

Hey, I've been a little busy so I couldn't post, and I couldn't work on the backstory either. You wrote in the OP that they are stillwater gangers, but I said that you should ignore their current backstory, since it doesn't fit FoE and I have a way better idea.

I will send you a short summary soon. It's a cool idea but I am not sure if you are ok with it.

I'm okay with new ideas. The role play needs some, anyway.

Could I posibly join up? If so I would use my OC Charcoal Embers, finst link in sig.

Accepted, though you can add the SPECIAL too, if you do know some things about Fallout. 

But honestly, the SPECIAL, levels, and perks don't really matter since the roleplay isn't intended to be game-based. It's just for the people who want to treat it as such, and in that case, it's fine.

You get 40 points to be spread around 7 stats, each with a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 10. 

Strength

Perception

Endurance

Charisma

Intelligence

Agility

Luck

The formula for each skill is 2+(2xStat) + (Luck/2)

For instance, say my character has an agility of 7, and a luck of 5

It'd be 2+(2 x 7) + (5/2) or, 21. 

Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about skills... just specials. 

@@Charcoal Embers

@@TheLineTrotter,

Damn... complicated. I know about specials and all, but I didn't know the formula.

Well... if you just give me the specials, I can do you a favor and find each skill. 

BTW, have you read Fallout Equestria?

@@Charcoal Embers

@@Charcoal Embers

Just note that traits can affects this as well. Good Natured increases all passive skills (Speech, Barter, Science, Medicine, and Repair) by 5 points, but decreases aggressive skills (Guns, Energy Weapons, Explosives, Melee, and Unarmed) by 5 points. Skilled is different, increasing ALL skills by 5, but increasing the number of posts needed to level up by 10%. Small Frame increases Agility by one SPECIAL point, affecting skills related to Agility; Four Eyes decreases Perception by 1 but increases it by 2 when wearing glasses. 

Situational traits are different. Claustrophobia gives -1 to all SPECIAL stats indoors, but +1 to all SPECIAL stats outside. Early Bird will give -1 to all SPECIAL stats at night, but +1 to all SPECIAL stats in the morning.

By the way, Charcoal will meet the group in a different time and different place, since we're arriving at the town of Defiance. Drama ensues. 

@@TheLineTrotter,

Alright. Just let me get them and I will send them to you.

And yes, I have read it. And loved it. XD

@,

And okay. If you could give me a list of traits it would make things much easier.

The other ones:

Build to Destroy: Weapons do more damage, but they wear out faster.

Fast Shot: Increased fire rate for all guns and energy weapons, but decreased accuracy.

Heavy Hooves: Increased damage for unarmed and melee attacks, but decreased critical damage as well.

Hoarder: Have more carry weight, but decreases all SPECIAL stats by 1 unless you're carrying more than one hundred kilograms in your backpack.

Hot Blooded: Basically, you go into a rage and do more damage when you're in a bad spot, but you have decreased Perception and Agility at the same time.

Kamikaze: More Action Points (Stable dwellers only), Magic Points (unicorns), and Flying Points (pegasi) to use, but less damage threshold (resistance to damage). 

Loose Cannon: Throw weapons faster (such as grenades and spears), while having a slower velocity and range.

Trigger Discipline: Decreased fire rate, but increased accuracy and chance to hit in S.A.T.S.

Wild Wasteland: Go insane. 

@@TheLineTrotter,

Okay, here it is.

Strength: 8

Perception: 5

Endurance: 9

Charisma: 3

Intelligence: 8

Agility: 3

Luck: 4

Alright, barring any traits you take, here are your stats.

Barter: 10

Energy Weapons: 14

Explosives: 14

Guns:10

Lock pick:14

Medicine: 20

Melee: 20

Repair: 35*

Science: 20

Sneak: 10

Speech: 10

Survival: 22

Unarmed: 22

270 FP

There you go. Oh, also, I took the liberatey of labeling your cutie mark tag. Since your character specialized in construction, I figured repair would be a good choice. If this doesn't fit, please feel free to change it. Just add 15 to any stat, but it should match your Cutie Mark.