Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Fallout Equestria: Ground Zero

Anneal

@@TheLineTrotter,

And? An eye for detail could mean she could notice something small while picking a lock. And if she is good with repair than she would probably know how to use a gun.

Like I said, you're already accepted.  ;)

Right. Could you tell me where everyone is exactly?

We just put down an Enclave pegasus on an abandoned country club, and soon we're leaving for Defiance.

Also, I do have another OC of mine up. A slaver, by the way, so that would be an interesting interaction. 

Given that Lon has a sneak of 40 and is pretty far away, and you have 6 perception, it is unlikely that you see him. Actually it is almost impossible.

Givem that Lon has 45 guns and you have 3 agility, it is unlikely that you dodge his shot.

@@Scribblegroove,

I agree with Scribble, wolf. It's incredibly unlikely, and saying that it shut down your armor's core 'for a moment'  feels kinda... I dunno the word for it.

While I have you, Scribble, would you consider it acceptable for Vincent to atleast figured out about the general area Lon is hidden away? Between the gunshot, and the glint I mentioned before, aided by Vincent's naturally adept perception, I feel it is not outside the realm of acceptability. 

It's ok, but lon is going to get out of cover soon anyway...

Uhm, guys... I am going to sleep now. Sorry for holding you up. If anything major happens just pretend Neuro goes alomg with you guys... Though I would prefer it if you don't make any major progress :c

Again, really sorry. It's 2:16 now :8

@,

So how am I going to start?

@@TheLineTrotter,

Also, I was meaning to ask you something.

@,

Maybe have Charcoal be captured by that slaver of yours and that is how she meets the group.

Maybe wake up in a slave carriage? The other group is busy dealing with an escaping Enclave pony.

Not sure what you mean.... i`ll try to explain better.

Okay, well, each skill, no matter what, will always have at least 5 points in it. Because that's the minimum, even if all of your specials were 1, each skill would be 5.

How many points you get beyond that, however, is determined by a skill.For instance, guns are affected by agility.

So, it will be 2 times whatever your special is that affects that stat. Then, you`ll take your luck, divide it by two, and add what you get there (rounded... up I believe) for your skill in that level.

Trust me, the skills I gave before are accurate, I plugged your specials into an online creator for the game.

http://newvegas.vault106.com/

Maybe wake up in a slave carriage? The other group is busy dealing with an escaping Enclave pony.

@Late Suri Polomare

Um... My RP OC is a Merchant. So maybe there was an Enlcave Wagon that got hit from the sky with Dashite Sympathizers. And my OC's Caravan happens to find you guys trapped in the Sky Wagon. Maybe that's where you guys can get your stuff.

Edited by notten1

@Late Suri Polomare

Um... My RP OC is a Merchant. So maybe there was an Enlcave Wagon that got hit from the sky with Dashite Sympathizers. And my OC's Caravan happens to find you guys trapped in the Sky Wagon. Maybe that's where you guys can get your stuff.

I forgot something...

Your Line Plucker is accepted, though you might want to consider a SPECIAL stats and traits.

Ok, just need to find out how to spread it out, I know the Specialties and such. Hmm... You know what I'll do that today

Found my special! I made it very worthy in a situation of talking rather than fighting

Strength- 4 
Perception-6
Endurance-6
Charisma- 9
Intelligence- 7
Agility- 5
Luck- 3

Ok, just need to find out how to spread it out, I know the Specialties and such. Hmm... You know what I'll do that today

Found my special! I made it very worthy in a situation of talking rather than fighting

Strength- 4 
Perception-6
Endurance-6
Charisma- 9
Intelligence- 7
Agility- 5
Luck- 3

Looks like mine.  ^_^  You're accepted, by the way, if you didn't know that.

^ Skills for his character, plus whatever he adds for traits and his tag skill.

Barter-22

Energy Weapons:16

Explosives:16

Guns:14

Lockpick:16

Medicine:18

Melee:12

Repair:18

Science: 18

Sneak:14

Speech:22

Survival:16

Unarmed:16

BTW, how many post does it take to level up? You mentioned before that skilled increased how many it was.

@

Lol, I know, just givin' some more Info. Anyway, I need to find out my Skills now, or is that Optional?

Um... Nevermind my last one... And about the skill, She's more like Benny in a way from Fallout NV. In a way that she's charimatic and does things as the such, but is more Trade and Negotiate based. Thx though!

^ Skills for his character, plus whatever he adds for traits and his tag skill.

Barter-22

Energy Weapons:16

Explosives:16

Guns:14

Lockpick:16

Medicine:18

Melee:12

Repair:18

Science: 18

Sneak:14

Speech:22

Survival:16

Unarmed:16

BTW, how many post does it take to level up? You mentioned before that skilled increased how many it was.

@

Skilled just adds 5 to all attributes, but slows it down by 10%. Therefore, do the calculations as normal then multiply it by 1.1 (So Lvl 2 will require 22 posts, Lvl 3 will require 55 posts, Lvl 4 will require 99 posts, etc.). Swift Learner is a perk that is unlocked in Lvl 2 (the only requirement being INT 4) that increased the experience rate by 10%.

After calculations, I found how much increased experienced gain you get from different ranks:

Swift Learner (1) + Skilled: 1% faster experience gain.

Swift Learner (2) + Skilled: 12% faster experience gain.

Swift Learner (3) + Skilled: 23% faster experienced gain. 

Each rank of Swift Learner increases the experienced gain rate by 10%. 

• Brohoof 1