Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random idea I had just now

Rainbow Eclipse

(edited)

(An interesting conversation on Questioner's status drove me to write this, if you're wondering.)

It was a peaceful day in Ponyville. The town's librarian, Twilight Sparkle, was studiously reading a book, when suddenly... the door swung open as Pinkie Pie came bouncing in. Twilight was unfazed at Pinkie's usual antics. "Oh, hello there, Pinkie. Can I help you?" she asked.

"Yes, please! You see..." Pinkie dropped a broken clown puppet onto the floor. "I was doing a kid's party, and things got quite out of hoof, so this puppet, as you can see, is in rather bad shape," she explained. "And I was wondering if you had a spell to fix it!"

Twilight walked over to a nearby bookshelf. "Well, I'm pretty sure this book here is all about repairing and restoration..." She set the book down, and found the page about "fixing broken toys and ornaments". She focused on the puppet, her horn started glowing, and the puppet's strings began moving about. Just then, they quickly moved over to Pinkie. The two mares got the fright of their lives when somehow... the strings started fusing to Pinkie's body! On her shoulders, her thighs...

"Uh... Twilight? What's going on? Is this supposed to happen?" asked Pinkie, with a small hint of fear in her voice.

"I don't think so! I've never used this spell before! And I can't make it stop!" cried Twilight, frantically flipping through the book.

Pinkie suddenly felt a strange feeling in her leg. She held it up to see that it was hardening. "Is this... wo-" she began, before her voice abruptly cut off, as she had, for some reason, lost her ability to speak.

Twilight's eyes welled up with tears. "I'm sorry, Pinkie!" she wailed. She did the thing anypony would have done in a situation like that.

"SOMEPONY HELP!"

Tune in for the next chapter... if it happens.

Edited by Red Pegasus
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...