Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kodiak

I'd say that MMMystery on the Friendship Express, because it shows obviously one thing that MLP-fans like: the references. In "MMMystery on the Friendship Express" is funny, and it has references to Sherlock Holmes, ninja movies etc. And it has a "fun" touch in it. The indepth story might not be in it... :huh:

But I'm not gonna write ore, because all of the others I'd recommend are in the posts above, like "Secret of my Excess" and "Party for One"... And ofc "Hurricane Fluttershy".

Gotta agree. MMMystery was such an entertaining episode, it was clear the writers had a field-day throwing in all the references in that episode.

I would think Sonic Rainboom and Winter wrap up

Sonic rainboom is pretty cool because they show more than Ponyville

Winter Wrap up will force her to like the show because of that song

• Brohoof 2

I'd say Sonic Rainboom or Lesson Zero.

Sonic Rainboom since we get to see Cloudsdale, the wonderbolts and of course the titular rainboom.

Lesson Zero for the mental breakdown of Twilight and Fluttershy taking down a bear.

(edited)

MMMystery on the Freindship Express.

Why..

Comedy.

Pure.

Comedy

Posted Image

Who doesn't love those scenes in your favorite shows where the ENTIRE SET becomes a silent movie with some guy with a Long Mustache,Cape,And a Top Hat?

Oh and a James Bond Refrence.... With a DOUGHNUT!

Edited by German Sweetie Bell

MMMystery on the Freindship Express.

Why..

Comedy.

Pure.

Comedy

That's a very good reason.

I was also wondering... I've shown this non-pegasister part of MMMystery on the Friendship Express, and some pony pictures and gifs... And she declared Rainbow Dash her favourite. What should I show her?

(edited)

Fall Weather Friends is a favorite episode of mine that I think wouldn't be such a bad selection for a non-brony/pegasister. It focuses on the athletic rivalry of the tomboy character and the non-girly character, Applejack, as they go at it in a series of events, only to launch a race to see who is the best, after Rainbow cheats with her wings. Plus Pinkie offers some chuckles from her blimp, too. Probably not the ideal episode, but I definitely think it'd work. Whether or not it's a guy or girl I think it has stuff for either one xP

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

Lesson Zero is too creepy. It's basically the best episode, but it's not a place to start.

It really depends on the girl though. I'd have to know more about who she was to give a decent guess what episode would be best.

Sonic Rainboom and Hurricane Fluttershy would be my first two choices to introduce a girl to the show with. Once you've got her into it, you can move on to crazier stuff like party of one.

I voted for Hurricane Fluttershy, but in hindsight, I'd say maybe you should stick with one of the earlier Season 1 episodes from your list, just because Hurricane Fluttershy came sooo late in Season 2. I mean, granted, she's starting with the Canterlot Wedding, but still, I'd say that there are plenty of Season 1 episodes that you can show her that'll get her to keep watching MLP. Best of luck friend! :D

I was also wondering... I've shown this non-pegasister part of MMMystery on the Friendship Express, and some pony pictures and gifs... And she declared Rainbow Dash her favourite. What should I show her?

Show her "Boast Busters" to enlighten her to the simple fact that The Great and Powerful Trixie is best pony...

Lesson Zero is too creepy. It's basically the best episode, but it's not a place to start.

Maybe Lesson Zero is a bit creepy, so best not show that one first. But it should still be shown.

I'd say that MMMystery on the Friendship Express, because it shows obviously one thing that MLP-fans like: the references. In "MMMystery on the Friendship Express" is funny, and it has references to Sherlock Holmes, ninja movies etc. And it has a "fun" touch in it. The indepth story might not be in it... :huh:

But I'm not gonna write ore, because all of the others I'd recommend are in the posts above, like "Secret of my Excess" and "Party for One"... And ofc "Hurricane Fluttershy".

you forgot the bowler hat from Poirot

I'm agreeing here "MMMystery on the Friendship Express" is probably one of my favorite episodes and I think anyone who thinks they might like the show should watch this episode.

(edited)

Party of One should work for the same reasons Lesson Zero would, but sadly it's still kinda creepy.

Just make sure that you don't let her see cupcakes. :unsure:

Edited by Tom

1. She's a girl, so the basic episodes that have some manliness in it wouldn't do

Just wondering, because some girls do like manliness...and some girls do enjoy cartoon violence and what not. Are you saying that because she is a girl or because that's the way she is?

(edited)

Just wondering, because some girls do like manliness...and some girls do enjoy cartoon violence and what not. Are you saying that because she is a girl or because that's the way she is?

I believe he means that men need manliness in their episodes. Men tend to get stuck on "IT'S A GIRL SHOW" and thus need it to be manly. They usually want to prove "Its a girly show" wrong, and thus, try to find an episode that is supermanly.

I think you probably souldnt start a topic like this here - he isn't asking for advice in gender roles.

Sorry if I was rude, but this is the wrong topic for this.

Edited by Tenshinohana

I believe he means that men need manliness in their episodes. Men tend to get stuck on "IT'S A GIRL SHOW" and thus need it to be manly. They usually want to prove "Its a girly show" wrong, and thus, try to find an episode that is supermanly.

I think you probably souldnt start a topic like this here - he isn't asking for advice in gender roles.

Sorry if I was rude, but this is the wrong topic for this.

I was more looking for clarification, like if the episode couldn't have manliness...idk...

I was more looking for clarification, like if the episode couldn't have manliness...idk...

I'm pretty sure none of the episodes are particularly "manly" anyway.

Lets just say i call her rarity instead of her real name.