Movies/TV Stuart Snyder Resigning as President of Cartoon network.

So I found this article today http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-turner-animation-head-stu-snyder-exiting-20140306,0,642714.story#axzz2vEBOkQf9

Apparently, Stuart Snyder, the president of Cartoon Network, is resigning at the end of the month."

Stuart Snyder is kind of the guy who is infamous for ruining Cartoon Network and making poor choices, like adding live action shows, canceling Toonami for the first time, and canceling action cartoons that had dedicated fanbases. So what do you think about this? 

Discuss away!

Register now to remove this ad.

Good....I hate that guy for what he was pushing Cartoon Network towards.  Ever since he took control, its like all the good shows disappeared to be replaced with some piece of crap shows.  I only hope that the next one in line, re-introduces the cartoon set-up the same way it was before in the mid/early 90's, with Toonami and all. 

Maybe whoever the new guy is, they'll give well liked cartoons that got axed too early like Symbionic Titan, Robotomy, Young Justice, Megas, etc. a second chance