Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird fears?

Colorful Respawn

I have some few fears but not as weird as this..i think.

People sharing loving attraction. I can't stand people kissing or sex in general. That's why I avoid movies/shows with lovemaking scenes. 

It's not really a constantly present fear, but sometimes when I'm looking through my telescope at night, I wonder what else is out there. Is there intelligent life out there somewhere in space, and if we encountered it, would it be hostile? Or worse, could there be a world devouring monster out there somewhere hidden in the deepest reaches of space like Galactus?

The rest of my fears are fairly mundane.

• Brohoof 1

We have had a lot of different threads about fears, and I can't contribute to any of them. I don't really fear anything. The closest thing would be, I guess heights? But that's only if I'm on unstable ground. If I'm on stable ground, I don't fear falling, therefore I don't fear the height. I'm a bit nervous about flying, but not against it. So that's not really a fear. Most people fear losing their loved ones, so I guess that's my pick. But it's not something I constantly stress over, it's just not a nice thought. So. yeah there you go.

• 6 months later...

I don't know anyone IRL who has weird fears, although I did discover there is apparently a fear of long words and a fear of holes, which is pretty weird imo.

Spiders, wasps, most beetles, the dark, and enclosed spaces.:sealed: I guess those are pretty normal fears compared to some of the ones on here. 

• Brohoof 1

There was a YouTuber I watched for a bit that was scared of dead bugs

Not living ones, just dead ones

As for myself, 

. . .

I’m actually not sure.

I’m definitely scared of loud noises (although if it’s like a party with loud music I’m usually fine because I more or less expect it) aaaaaaaand I may have atelophobia?

Maybe not super weird, but I have somewhat of a fear of being watched sometimes by the unknown.

Car washes. More specifically, those automatic car washes. I literally don't use them because I'm pretty much scared to death of them. Though, It's only when I have to drive through them. I can swap seats with one of my buddies and it's totally fine.