Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you dislike any pony in the show?

Akemi Homura

(edited)

Gilda for making fluttershy cry and not liking pinkie! But she is not a pony... My least favorite is princess celest for banishing luna for a silly sibling disagreement. Also because of her role in my little dashie :P

Edited by Groo

I don't like the following:

Snips

Snails

Twist

Diamond Tiara

I don't like how they look and act.

BTW, isn't there already a thread like this?

I really hate trixie a lot!

nah, just kidding.

I dislike scootaloo, I don't know why though, I just...I really dislike her.

• Brohoof 1

I don't dislike ponies, just bad YouTube videos.

My least favorite pony is Rarity though. She's too "glamorous," kind of lie a throwback to the older generations, and I don't like the older generations.

I was going to say Trixie, but thinking about it, she's not that bad. She could be worse.

I personally find Bon Bon to be a huge douche.

I don't really dislike Bon Bon directly, but I DO dislike how she has a different voice every episode she speaks in.

Not a big fan of Trixie, but I can respect the fact that she was created as an antagonist and therfore has less than a favorable personality. Diamond Tiara, on the other hand, was just over the top and honestly a complete b*tch throughout the whole family appreciation day episode. So if I have to pick 1 I'd say DT.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not one to really dislike any of the characters, but I can't stand Trixie.

She's just that annoying, lying, bragging, pretentious bitch that nopony can ever take! Although, see does have a nice voice!

BTW: Can somepony PLEASE tell me the reason for Twist's hate? Is it REALLY just her voice and looks?

• Brohoof 2

Poor Rarity! I simultaneously understand the disapproval yet am bemused by it. I quite like her, even if she isn't my number one pony.

I can't immediately think of a pony that I dislike or detest. All of them have their own quirks, even Diamond Tiara, which make them entertaining characters.

• Brohoof 3

I personally dislike Trixie, incredibly overrated- I can understand how someone could like her though. Also Prince Blueblood, worst pony of all imo, I just wanna buck him one right in the face.

• Brohoof 1

Granny Smith. :I

I just find her irritating. Even in the episode dedicated to her, sure the ending was redemptive, but the entire episode was just... obnoxious. Season 2 seems to be over-doing everyone's personality traits, and it doesn't work well for someone as irritating as that.

Those are just my two bits, though.

Rarity, RD, AJ, Gilda, Trixie, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon and Scootaloo.

One half of the Mane Six? That's pretty tough.