Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you dislike any pony in the show?

Akemi Homura

I wouldn't say "dislike", though I relate to some more than others. Still generally pleased with the whole cast though, the show juggles its characters extremely well.

I hate all the characters you're supposed to hate (antagonists) Princess Celestia (she could help them so much, but she never does), Twilight Sparkle (she's such a suck-up to Princess Molestia), and Rarity (she is so overrated).

Angel, Gilda, Trixie, Flim and Flam.

How could you dislike Angel? Look at your picture!

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon; their behavior is unacceptable. I hope that they learn the hard way what it feels like to be bullied.

Trixie is excessively arrogant, and a liar. She doesn't even have the skill to back up her massive ego.

Rainbow Dash is a bit of a jerk sometimes, and is full of herself.

Prince Blueblood. That is all.

I think that's it.

--snip--

Prince Blueblood. That is all.

Agreed.

Though I dont really think Rainbow Dash's boasting is all that bad really. Unlike Trixie, she can actually walk the walk she talked the talk about. Its just that her head has a tendency to inflate too much and needs to be shrunk every now and then. Much like myself really...

Diamond Tiara gets on my nerves.

Bon Bon (although her flank looks nice) (but i'm actually joking)

Gildamesh

Trixie

Fluttershy (she's too much of a doormat) (don't care if she's supposed to be like that) (that was a joke, i like her)

Edited by Gigabyte

Really just these two.

Posted Image

They fit the "boys drool" cliché perceived as a theme in girl's shows. And as we know, Friendship is Magic is no ordinary "girl's show." I'm glad they're pretty much only background ponies now. They seemed to have more mental impairment than Derpy in The Last Roudup.

Edited by Saga

Trixie. Definately. But i havent caught up yet.

Trixie is an interesting character. You either hate her or you love her. There isn't really an inbetween. If you are in the middle then you are a rare person. (At least in my opinion.)

I would have to agree with some of you here: Prince Blueblood really irritates me. He come across as a stereotypical rich, pompous, and ignorant imbecile.

He really needs to get off his high horse (ho ho!).

If I had to think of one pony that I didn't like....it'd probably be Prince Blueblood. He is the complete opposite of that I would expect a relative of Princess Celestia to be, instead acting like all the other stuck-up aristocrat ponies in Canterlot. You can be rich and still be a cool guy. Take Fancy Pants, for example. Blueblood could learn a lot from him.

Trixie. Definately. But i havent caught up yet.

Trixie is an interesting character. You either hate her or you love her. There isn't really an inbetween. If you are in the middle then you are a rare person. (At least in my opinion.)

Didn't Trixie only appear in one episode? I honestly don't see why she is such a polarizing character. She appeared once, did her thing, and was never heard from (canon-ly) again.

I honestly never gave her a second thought.

• 9 years later...