Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies, what hair type do you fall for?

Sugar Pea

173 users have voted

1. 1. What color hair would you like your girl to have?

• Red Head!
    • Blonde!
    • Brunette!
    • Black!
    • It doesn't matter to me, depends on the girl. :)
  2. 2. What length looks better on a girl in your opinion?

• Short!
    • Medium!
    • Long Hair!
    • REALLY long hair!
    • She can be bald for all I care, i'll still love her. :3
  3. 3. Which style is cuter on a girl?

• Curly!
    • Wavy!
    • Straight!
    • Doesn't matter. :3
    • Pigtails!
    • Pony Tail!
    • French Braid!
    • Bun!

When it comes to romantic relationships, or, more generally, how I feel about a person, hair color and other physical features do not matter to me. Personality is what is most important by far.

However, just in terms of physical attraction, I'd say that I'm most attracted to women with long blonde hair.

• Brohoof 1

What hair type do I fall for? Floor-length hair. I trip over it and just BAM. Instant falling.

But seriously, no hair type just magically works. There's skin color, hair color, style, general health of the hair, face shape, all sorts of factors to consider...So, it all depends.

Edited by Koelath
  • Brohoof 1

Well, don't want to be too judgmental.  However, I like blonde girls, with a medium sized pony tail.  Some type of hair style and color similar to Metroid Prime's Samus Aran.    Yet it depends on the girl.

• Brohoof 1

I chose medium length and pony tail (they're so adorable that just thinking about them makes me smile), although straight is very attractive also. I'm not picky about hair color. I think all colors of hair can be lovely.

It depends/varies really, buuut I do have my preferences. :)

For hair colour, it usually doesn't matter all that much to me, could be pink for all I care ... like Fluttershy's *sigh* ... o-oh what? Sorry, um, moving on ... for the length, I prefer longer hair, and I tend to like it straight. :wub:

I once had that style. Long, straight, and dark hair. I would have kept it for sure, if I had taken care of it better. x_x Now it's only around shoulder length, but I still like it. :squee:

I think we all know what pig tails are for.. *wink wink*

If she is curvy and I love them curvy there are a few other places you can grab too which I am going to answer honestly pay more a lot attention to than hair. With that said I do have some preferences about physical appearance hair is the one I perhaps the most flexible on, it dosen't really matter because different colors and hairstyles look great on different girls so it really depends. In terms of physical appearance in general it is starting to matter to me less and less, we all have particular preferences but I guess what I am trying to say I am looking at the whole picture so to speak.

Pigtails and buns REALLY bother me. I can't stand them for some reason. Those are my two hair issues.

When it comes to length I think chin level is good. I don't like really long hair because of my sisters and the girls I sit with at lunch at school. Their hair is so long that it always gets in my mouth when they walk by. Disgusting! XD.

Edited by Judgement

I'm not Hitler bbbuuuuuuuuutttttttt.......

BLONDE HAIR, BULE EYES! Ugh I think that's sexy 

I like short hair on a guy, not like buzz cut but shorterish 

Now ladies....I love long hair on a lady, like ugh..... long curly hair, my weakness.....

Edited by Huntress
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not really too picky when it comes to hair styles.

On girls I really don't care too much about hair. Yes, I like some styles better than others but for the most part it doesn't matter.

On guys, I was never really a fan of short hair. I always preferred the "emo" style, as some may call it.

Not bothered at all. For me, looks are not important. It's the mind, the personality, that I look for.

That's my logic. But when my girl puts that long hair up into a messy bun, she is so adorable.

( And I see you like Magic: The Gathering, no? ) 

BLONDE HAIR, BULE EYES

I have like 'dirty blonde' and really deep blue eyes. :3 

I fall more for personality than I fall for hair type. But if I had to choose I prefer the longer hair types no matter if curly or not, also don't really mind the color. Personally think loose hair is more attractive than ponytails but I wouldn't mind both

Since I'm asexual, I really don't entirely mind what type of hair do girls have, after all, that really isn't one of the main reasons why I would fall for a girl.

But I do have a soft spot for natural straight hair, medium curly hair, ponytails, any similar anime hair type, and regal hair like rarity. :)

While really, does depend on the girl, straight long black hair with bangs always grabs my attention. Only works on some girls though. Wavy brown hair is also a killer for me. Blondes too.