Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies, what hair type do you fall for?

Sugar Pea

173 users have voted

1. 1. What color hair would you like your girl to have?

• Red Head!
    • Blonde!
    • Brunette!
    • Black!
    • It doesn't matter to me, depends on the girl. :)
  2. 2. What length looks better on a girl in your opinion?

• Short!
    • Medium!
    • Long Hair!
    • REALLY long hair!
    • She can be bald for all I care, i'll still love her. :3
  3. 3. Which style is cuter on a girl?

• Curly!
    • Wavy!
    • Straight!
    • Doesn't matter. :3
    • Pigtails!
    • Pony Tail!
    • French Braid!
    • Bun!

I prefer short hair on girls, sort of like how Emma Watson has her hair recently. If it's longer, I prefer it tied back, either in a ponytail, pigtails, or a bun. I don't really like long, free-flowing hair but I'm not going to pass up an intelligent, attractive woman just because her hair isn't my style. 

(edited)

"Oh look a poll that I would love to take pa- Oh wait, its limited to guys and girls who like girls" >:/

Anways, I like medium to long hair on guys. Super short cuts tend to make some guys look like majorly creepy.

A little shagginess is adorable, imo. As for hair color, i really don't care, although i feel like i might be slightly more attracted to black or dark brown hair.

Pigtails and buns REALLY bother me. I can't stand them for some reason. Those are my two hair issues.

When it comes to length I think chin level is good. I don't like really long hair because of my sisters and the girls I sit with at lunch at school. Their hair is so long that it always gets in my mouth when they walk by. Disgusting! XD.

You hate pigtails and buns, yet complain about hair getting all over the place?

The whole point in pigtails and buns is to keep longer hair contained so it doesn't get blown around and caught in people's mouths. Ya can't have both :P

Speaking of which, i totally get what you're saying about long hair. My hair is quite long, and I'm getting so frustrated with it I may just chop it off real soon. I don't think guys realize how much maintenance long hair requires.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

I like medium to long hair on guys. Super short cuts tend to make some guys look like majorly creepy.

I don't think guys realize just how much maintenance long hair requires.

I am a guy, but I think just the opposite: I think longer hair often makes guys look creepy! Sure there's a couple guys here and there who can pull it off, (same as my response to girls who try the pixie cut). In general, IMO, guys should have short-medium hair and girls medium-long. Mid-back kind of long. Longer than that it starts to become less attractive and more overwhelming!

And you're right, most guys don't. I mean, I have six sisters who all had really long hair growing up. They always talked about how long it took to wash, to dry, to blow dry, to curl, to crimp, to straighten, to perm, to color, to style, etc etc etc. but the longest MY hair has ever gotten was down to my eyebrows...and it looked terrible on me!

(edited)

I am a guy, but I think just the opposite: I think longer hair often makes guys look creepy! Sure there's a couple guys here and there who can pull it off, (same as my response to girls who try the pixie cut). In general, IMO, guys should have short-medium hair and girls medium-long. Mid-back kind of long. Longer than that it starts to become less attractive and more overwhelming!

And you're right, most guys don't. I mean, I have six sisters who all had really long hair growing up. They always talked about how long it took to wash, to dry, to blow dry, to curl, to crimp, to straighten, to perm, to color, to style, etc etc etc. but the longest MY hair has ever gotten was down to my eyebrows...and it looked terrible on me!

It sort of depends on how long we're talking. Guys with hair as long as a girls can definitely be gross, but I don't actually find it creepy unless its on someone whose older.

When I say short i mean super short, like buzz cuts. Buzz cuts a good way to make any guy look like a serial killer. Or atleast that's just my opinion. I'm sure there's gals out there who love buzz cuts, but they personally creep me out.

Edited by crazitaco

When I say short i mean super short, like buzz cuts. Buzz cuts a good way to make any guy look like a serial killer. Or atleast that's just my opinion. I'm sure there's gals out there who love buzz cuts, but they personally creep me out.

Ah I see now. Closer to US military buzzes. I'll admit, I have a picture of myself with really short hair (I tend to buzz it down a lot shorter over the summers) and I had to get a pic taken for a bus pass and they said I wasn't allowed to smile, I feel I looked like a killer! Changing the combination between my hair length and beard style/none really affects how I look to people. It's kind of fun really!

(edited)

I believe personality is what generates most of the attraction, but how they look also has a huge impact (especially dresses, I love dresses).

Mine is a bit specific. Basically, I dislike buns and ponytails, but I still don't mind them.

What I DO like is, well, girls' hair when they just got out of the shower, and if they usually make it into a bun or something, then seeing them when they haven't done anything with their hair is amazing.

To put it simply, if their hair is as curly as appropriate (I don't like it too curly, but it depends on their girl), but if you catch them when they haven't done anything with their hair yet, that's an instant win for me.

For example, the character on my avatar, Azusa Nanako, regularly has pigtails, but I went CRAZY when we got scenes when she didn't have them in pigtails.

You know, it's when the girl you like has a rare, different look than what you're used to.

Honestly, I just like it in general when a girl goes out of her way for me to fix her hair for a date. I try to do the same when I go out for a girl, so it feels good when both do something with the other in mind.

Based on what I voted for, I chose black long hair. I do have little phases where it changes to blonde or something, but I always come back to liking black. The hairstyle varies, as I stated earlier in my post.

This does tend to depend on the girl, though. It's not like I'll turn down a nice girl just for her hair not being black and long.

Edit: I also tend to prefer girls had a good amount of hair. Having a LOT of hair bugs me as much as having too little hair. I'm not a fan of foreheads.

Not that these devalue girls, though!

Edited by Azusa

Long and very layered scene girl hairstyles with colors like red and white, pink and white, black and red, etc. More than 2 colors is kind of busy. Rainbow is okay though depending on how it's done.

Not really picky :P really depends on the person in the long run. 

But I do have a thing for Brunettes and girls with red hair :3 

Long hair straight or whatever looks really nice too. 

But then again I could really careless it matters what's on the inside to me ;) 

As long as they are not bald or have really short hair then It's no problem.

But that is a preference and can be looked pasted if the right person is in place. But when you have a sister with hair shorter than your own and most guys then you kind of wish for someone with longer hair. Not saying short hair is bad but I personally don't like it.

(edited)

"Oh look a poll that I would love to take pa- Oh wait, its limited to guys and girls who like girls" >:/

A little shagginess is adorable, imo.

Yes. This x1000. All of this.

Buzzcuts aren't my thing either.

Edited by Swoony

My hairstyles have ranged from ponytails to spiked, or from straight to cornrows.

I'm talking about my hair. Hairstyles that I find attractive are ponytails and straight.

Hair color is not important to me. I just want to meet a girl who likes to have fun and engages in strong conversation.