Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS Thread (SSB4): Wishlist, Speculation, Thoughts

Zalgo

(edited)
I have no idea who these people are.

Then you're missing out on one of the best handheld games of 2013.. Or the 3DS in general.

Both Lucina and Robin are from Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Edited by Floris
  • Brohoof 1

What in the world just happened.

I thought for sure that it was going to be Shulk... But then it was... Lucina? And I was like "OMGGGGGG" I wanted her more than Chrom, but I still wanted Chrom... and then I get them BOTH? What is this?! *squeals*

And then we get Robin, too? And with proper gender representation? And this means more hope for more characters outside of the leak.

OMG. What could have been a somber boring predictable reveal turned out to give me hope and be amazing at the same time! (Nothing against Shulk, he can still make it!)

• Brohoof 1

Some of you may know that a fourth installment of the Super Smash Bros series is currently under development and is set to be released some time in 2013.

This may be a bit too early, but what new characters would you like to make an appearance in the game? (Or what characters would you like to return from a previous game?)

Characters I want added

-Skull Kid. I desperately want him in SSB4.

-Dr. Mario. Sure, he's a clone, but I don't know why I just like him a lot :P

-Dark Samus

-Pokemon Trainers representing other gens (E.i: Gen 2: Chikorita, Quilava, Feraligatr. Gen 5: Tepig, Dewott, Serperior (I'd love to see how they could make a character with no legs work :P ))

-Replace Toon Link with Young Link or make Young Link a costume option for Toon Link or Vice Versa.

-Vaati

-Tails

-Roy

-A Gen 5 Pokemon

-Jigglypuff un-nerfed

-Rosalina

-Ridley

-Lloyd

-Megaman

Things I can only hope get added, but never will

-Twilight Sparkle

-Rainbow Dash

-Pinkie Pie

-Goku

-Chell (Portal)

-Banjo and Kazooie

-Master Chief (Not very fitting at all, but I still want him lol)

-Crap tons of more Pokemon

Dr. Mario, we can have a chance to add a new  charecter insted of adding the same thing....and Mario is the same as Dr Mario.

Dark Samus, just change her color and done.

Vaati? LOL.

---

They once tried to add bango and kazooie, so there is a change of adding them into the game.

Dr. Mario, we can have a chance to add a new  charecter insted of adding the same thing....and Mario is the same as Dr Mario.

Dark Samus, just change her color and done.

Vaati? LOL.

---

They once tried to add bango and kazooie, so there is a change of adding them into the game.

Who says Dr. Mario can't be an alternate costume/form for Mario?

Who says Dr. Mario can't be an alternate costume/form for Mario?

as a costume it would be great! .  But as a indivindual charecter like they did in SSBM. I kinda don't like it...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Trailer just went online.

Here you go.

Also.. The superior japanese version - In my opinion anyway..

Edited by Floris
  • Brohoof 3

as a costume it would be great! .  But as a indivindual charecter like they did in SSBM. I kinda don't like it...

I could understand why it was that way in Melee, but now, it HAS to be an alternate costume.

As for Lucina, I'm not feeling it, but Robin looks awesome! I haven't played a Fire Emblem game, so maybe I'll get introduced that way.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

:lol: Oh Sakurai. How you do make me laugh. What a fast one he pulled.

I'm actually happy. I haven't played Xenoblade so I wouldn't have been able to appreciate the character much had it been Shulk. Robin looks pretty awesome although I'll agree Lucina looks to play like Marth. Didn't really see enough of her to say for sure, though.

Oh, and Captain Falcon! :D

Edited by Felix
  • Brohoof 1

Sadly, I'm just not feeling it with the two Fire Emblem: Awakening characters, but I won't judge a book by it's cover.

I shall wait until the game is released and experience the characters myself before I decide whether I like them or not.

On a different note, I am happy that Captain Falcon is back. :D

• Brohoof 1

Some of you may know that a fourth installment of the Super Smash Bros series is currently under development and is set to be released some time in 2013.

This may be a bit too early, but what new characters would you like to make an appearance in the game? (Or what characters would you like to return from a previous game?)

Characters I want added

-Skull Kid. I desperately want him in SSB4.

-Dr. Mario. Sure, he's a clone, but I don't know why I just like him a lot :P

-Dark Samus

-Pokemon Trainers representing other gens (E.i: Gen 2: Chikorita, Quilava, Feraligatr. Gen 5: Tepig, Dewott, Serperior (I'd love to see how they could make a character with no legs work :P ))

-Replace Toon Link with Young Link or make Young Link a costume option for Toon Link or Vice Versa.

-Vaati

-Tails

-Roy

-A Gen 5 Pokemon

-Jigglypuff un-nerfed

-Rosalina

-Ridley

-Lloyd

-Megaman

Things I can only hope get added, but never will

-Twilight Sparkle

-Rainbow Dash

-Pinkie Pie

-Goku

-Chell (Portal)

-Banjo and Kazooie

-Master Chief (Not very fitting at all, but I still want him lol)

-Crap tons of more Pokemon

YOU MUST WATCH IT....NOWWWWWW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW6TpZPYd58

So happy that Captain Falcon is back. Even happier about Lucina(who's most likely a genderswap for Marth, I think) and Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening being revealed, one of the best 3DS games so their representation is well deserved! :D

O3kbhlZ.jpg

waozXaa.jpg

Still hoping for Shulk from Xenoblade eventually though, thanks for the masterful trolling Sakurai but I'll be extremely happy with any Nintendo RPG character you throw at us anyway! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I wanted Robin since I finished Fire Emblem... Just a month ago!

I knew his/her combo of swordsmanship and magic would be perfect for Smash!

..and here he/she is, even though people told me he/she wouldn't be in it because people personalize the main character from Fire Emblem Awakening: Male/female, class changes, name and appereance.

Very glad they were mistaken.. LET THE BRAWLING COMMENSE!

Edited by Floris

Yes, Captain Falcon's back! My main has been confirmed once again!
Also, Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening was a pretty unique choice. That makes three Fire Emblem characters.

Wait, scratch that, Lucina's there too.

That makes FOUR Fire Emblem characters!

More Fire Emblem characters is never a bad thing. :)

Still hoping for Wolf and Rayman...

• Brohoof 1