Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

announcement Adventure Awaits You at BABSCon with LoE

WeAreBorg

QHPEDCi.png

The Noble Mares of Adventure, Ellowee and Golden Gates, cordially invite you to the land of Equestria for a rare and magical opportunity. A portal has been opened in the Bay Area and those who find themselves curious and brave enough may enter it and experience the Legends of Equestria! Those who attend the Bay Area Brony Spectacular this coming April, can not only transform themselves into a pony* but find themselves spirited away to a world of quests, beauty, and exploration. Legends of Equestria features sweeping countrysides, breathtaking cities of splendor, floating airships, haunting forests, daring quests, and distressed ponies who desperately need the assistance of a hero like you!

The adventurous ones who travel to BABSCon, the epicenter of this event, can not only visit this magical domain as one of its natives, but may also converse with and learn from the mystical keepers of the realm known only as... “Developers.”  These wizards will be on hand to explain, guide, and discuss the future of Legends of Equestria and the muses that inspire their craft. Further, Ellowee, the keeper of the Legends of Equestria, and Golden Gates, the beloved mascot of BABSCon, can be found roaming the world awaiting the pleasure of your company.

Those unfortunate souls who can not find the wherewithal to travel to the West Coast of the human world to gather at BABSCon need not despair! While the Noble Mares of Adventure, Ellowee and Golden Gates, truly wish for you to arrive, you may instead use your remote portal devices known as “computers” to join in the otherworldly festivities all weekend long.

We hope that you will join us for much running, jumping, dancing, flying, teleporting, and hoof-bumping this coming month, and wish you the safest and most exciting of travels!

CnAH3YT.gif

The Noble Mares of Adventure, Ellowee and Golden Gates eagerly anticipate your arrival!

*BABScon and LoE are not responsible for physical, emotional and/or psychological effects of being transformed into a pony and/or cuteness attacks.

The Bay Area Brony Spectacular (BABSCon) is the first convention devoted to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic in the San Francisco Bay Area, and will be held on April 18-20, 2014 at the SFO Hyatt Regency in Burlingame, CA. Contact pr@babscon.com for more information!
babscon.comwww.facebook.com/babsconsfwww.twitter.com/babsconsf

• Brohoof 1

OK, I'm really new at all this.  I got this announcement emailed to me because I am going to Babscon and I'm trying to "understand" how this works inside a Convention?  If this is a computer experience/ game are we expected to be online all weekend?  I'm really sorry.  I just don't understand this.  Maybe someone can explain?  Maybe this is for evenings when there is nothing to do or maybe there is a live in person experience attached to this?  Or should I just relax and wait and find out???  :-)

OK, I'm really new at all this.  I got this announcement emailed to me because I am going to Babscon and I'm trying to "understand" how this works inside a Convention?  If this is a computer experience/ game are we expected to be online all weekend?  I'm really sorry.  I just don't understand this.  Maybe someone can explain?  Maybe this is for evenings when there is nothing to do or maybe there is a live in person experience attached to this?  Or should I just relax and wait and find out???  :-)

At the convention there will be all sorts of panels where guests from the show and people from the community talk about different things and have Question and Answer panels.  One of those panels is going to have some of the people that are making the game talk about the game and answer questions.  The part talking about having an open server meant that they're going to open up the game online during that weekend so people can try out the game.  It's not anything you have to participate in, but if the game is something you might be interested in, then I'd definitely check it out :D

Edited by Simon

At the convention there will be all sorts of panels where guests from the show and people from the community talk about different things and have Question and Answer panels.  One of those panels is going to have some of the people that are making the game talk about the game and answer questions.  The part talking about having an open server meant that they're going to open up the game online during that weekend so people can try out the game.  It's not anything you have to participate in, but if the game is something you might be interested in, then I'd definitely check it out :D

I missed this answer earlier.  You may not be part of the Con staff but you should be!  Thanks again for helping out.

Like Simon mentioned the developers of Legends of Equestria will be there to answer questions and host a panel or two. But also computers will be on hand to play test the game as well it gives you something to do during down time during the convention!

Like Simon mentioned the developers of Legends of Equestria will be there to answer questions and host a panel or two. But also computers will be on hand to play test the game as well it gives you something to do during down time during the convention!

You mean do something other than shopping in our down time?  That might be a wise choice indeed (for part of the time anyway- can't possibly give up shopping completely  :blink: ).  Thank you!

what is this "down time" at a con