Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Welcome to the pack Rp

Thepumpkinking

@@kappa214,

Maaebjan created a portal in front of the blade. The blade passed through the portal and the portal reopened inside a tree, getting the blade stuck in the tree.

"I fight fair, no interference" Maaebjan lectured, as if he was the authority on the subject of fairness

@@kappa214,

Maaebjan created a portal in front of the blade. The blade passed through the portal and the portal reopened inside a tree, getting the blade stuck in the tree.

"I fight fair, no interference" Maaebjan lectured, as if he was the authority on the subject of fairness

hank sighs "thats abit unfair that you get to use powers like that? dont you think?" he said as he tried to pull the the blade out of the tree and sighs as it was stuck "well. this sucks." he said as he looks at maaebjan "why do you act like this? if you want fun. try not killing others and be nice."

@,

The she-wolf immediately pulled back upon getting a mouthful of dead skin rather than the taste of Maaebjan's flesh she had been hoping for. She started heaving, attempting to dislodge the skin shoved into her throat. There was nothing else she could do; she couldn't even sound her own distress for her now obstructed airways. Growing more desperate by each passing moment, she started clawing at her own throat, feeling her claws digging into the sensitive flesh - but the pain did nothing to distract her from the urgent desire for air.

@@Miss Reaper,

Maaebjan ignored Hank's pleas and held up his sword, grinning madly as he prepared to slice her to ribbons. "Done already? And here I thought you'd more fun. That's why thinking is bad!" Maaebjan cackled, swinging the sword down with a whistling noise from the speed 

@,

The she-wolf immediately pulled back upon getting a mouthful of dead skin rather than the taste of Maaebjan's flesh she had been hoping for. She started heaving, attempting to dislodge the skin shoved into her throat. There was nothing else she could do; she couldn't even sound her own distress for her now obstructed airways. Growing more desperate by each passing moment, she started clawing at her own throat, feeling her claws digging into the sensitive flesh - but the pain did nothing to distract her from the urgent desire for air.

hank gulps as he saw what is happening to the she-wolf "calm down please." he said as he frowns "this will be risky.. please dont bite down once i do it okay?" he said as he forces her mouth open and quickly reaches down to grab the flesh as he soon got it and pulls it out hoping she wont bite down

Chilly bones watched as the she wolf was in misery. The only thing he cared for now was his own kind. And she was his kin, so to speak. Thus sending him in a rage. He ran up to maaebjan, his rage making his canine teeth grow, and he bit down on his neck. Once he bit maaebjan his body went into lupine form. He was now a all white wolf, putting tons of pressure on his throat.

@@Miss Reaper

hank gulps as he saw what is happening to the she-wolf "calm down please." he said as he frowns "this will be risky.. please dont bite down once i do it okay?" he said as he forces her mouth open and quickly reaches down to grab the flesh as he soon got it and pulls it out hoping she wont bite down

@@Miss Reaper,

Maaebjan ignored Hank's pleas and held up his sword, grinning madly as he prepared to slice her to ribbons. "Done already? And here I thought you'd more fun. That's why thinking is bad!" Maaebjan cackled, swinging the sword down with a whistling noise from the speed 

Beth was very determined to not let her friends die. "Alright, lets play!" she said with a smile. So she flew into the air and swoop dived at Maaebjan  her heavy combat boot stuck out in an attempt to kick him near the head. "BOOT TO THE HEAD!!" she said. Hopefully this would interrupt his attack and draw attention towards her.  

@@kappa214,

The she-wolf rested her large paw on the male's arm as he forced her mouth open, as if uncertain whether to let him continue. But she hardly had the strength to push him away, the lack of oxygen quickly ushering her into the dark depths of oblivion. She didn't bite down as he reached inside her throat - recognizing that he wasn't likely to hurt her any more than she was suffering already. But she did gag slightly by reflex as the wadded skin stuck in her windpipe was pulled free. Immediately, she started breathing again, panting heavily as she tried to make up for the several moments she was without that sweet, precious air. Her bright yellow eyes turned towards Hank, seeming thankful for his aid.

@@Toon Beth,@@Thepumpkinking,

Beth had done something incredibly stupid. When she kicked Maaebjan, she had knocked him back just far enough so that Chilly got nothing more than skin with his bite. Their combo had saved him from dying. Maaebjan created a portal, moving himself away. This was getting intense...just like he liked it. He started teleporting wildly, only staying in the same spot for a few seconds. He was going around so fast, there were afterimages from his constant teleporting. He found his target. Thrusting his arm through the portal he clamped his hands around Galatea's throat.

"Only one of you fights, no cheating by teaming up on me" Maaebjan dealed, still keeping a grip on the she-wolf's throat. He detested using hostages, but he had to this time

Beth had done something incredibly stupid. When she kicked Maaebjan, she had knocked him back just far enough so that Chilly got nothing more than skin with his bite. Their combo had saved him from dying. Maaebjan created a portal, moving himself away. This was getting intense...just like he liked it. He started teleporting wildly, only staying in the same spot for a few seconds. He was going around so fast, there were afterimages from his constant teleporting. He found his target. Thrusting his arm through the portal he clamped his hands around Galatea's throat.

"Only one of you fights, no cheating by teaming up on me" Maaebjan dealed, still keeping a grip on the she-wolf's throat. He detested using hostages, but he had to this time

Chilly bones took a step foward. Growling and expressing his teeth. Showing the anger that was built up inside him. His back bristled up, his ears folded back, and his tail stood up. He wanted to rip him to shreds. But it was to dangerous. He slowly kept getting closer to him, frightfully thinking that he might hurt the she wolf.

@@Thepumpkinking

"You want to fight? Promise not to bring in help. Cross your heart!" Maaebjan insisted, moving his hands to Galatea's eyes. A flick of his fingers and he could gouge out her eyes. He only held back on it because fighting a worthy opponent was more fun than finishing off a random person

@@kappa214,

The she-wolf rested her large paw on the male's arm as he forced her mouth open, as if uncertain whether to let him continue. But she hardly had the strength to push him away, the lack of oxygen quickly ushering her into the dark depths of oblivion. She didn't bite down as he reached inside her throat - recognizing that he wasn't likely to hurt her any more than she was suffering already. But she did gag slightly by reflex as the wadded skin stuck in her windpipe was pulled free. Immediately, she started breathing again, panting heavily as she tried to make up for the several moments she was without that sweet, precious air. Her bright yellow eyes turned towards Hank, seeming thankful for his aid.

hank smiles as he shook the flesh and smiles as he hugs her "your welcome."  he said with a smile

(wow. wont give her any breathing space.) 

hank gasps as he remembered something as he thought of doing it and frowns "look.. just leave her alone. she is hardly breathing.." he said as he thinks of breaking his arm 

hank gasps as he remembered something as he thought of doing it and frowns "look.. just leave her alone. she is hardly breathing.." he said as he thinks of breaking his arm 

"Cry me a river. Either you fight or the big dog fights" Maaebjan grunted, flexing his fingers. He stopped just short of gouging out her eyes, but still, he screamed as he did so. He screamed to try and frighten them. Fear was the only thing better than blood and gore in the air 

"Cry me a river. Either you fight or the big dog fights" Maaebjan grunted, flexing his fingers. He stopped just short of gouging out her eyes, but still, he screamed as he did so. He screamed to try and frighten them. Fear was the only thing better than blood and gore in the air 

hank frowns "okay.. i will fight. if it means to keep them safe.. thats my task. my job. to keep others safe." he said as he  backed up "lets do it then. i guess." he said as he waits for him to let her go and face him "come on. or are you chicken enough that you would kill her?"

@@Thepumpkinking,

"You want to fight? Promise not to bring in help. Cross your heart!" Maaebjan insisted, moving his hands to Galatea's eyes. A flick of his fingers and he could gouge out her eyes. He only held back on it because fighting a worthy opponent was more fun than finishing off a random person

Chilly bones let out a whine when he moved his hands. He nodded his head quickly to show he wasn't going to lie. His tail went between his legs to show he was willing to do what he said, as long as he let her go immediately. He felt a rush of adrenaline going through his veins

"no... I am going to fight you..I would like to play with you." she said with a smile. She look towards Chilly bones and Hank. "this is my mistake , please allow me to redeem it." she said with a warm smile. "alright, I Pinkie pie promise that we would fight one on one." she said as she turned towards Maaebjan. She hoped she can save galatea from mister happy. She had no fear emotion so she was immune to his scare tactics

@@kappa214,@@Thepumpkinking,

"Umm....which of you will it be?" Maaebjan questioned, feeling incredibly confused. Their eagerness was very odd to him. He knew that other people were very stupid and he was smart, but two of them volunteering?

@@Toon Beth

"Last come, first served" Maaebjan decided, loosening his grip on Galatea. Still, he wanted a souvenier. A flash of his sword and her tail was lopped off. He grabbed it and tied it around his waist.

"Now I'm ready to fight" Maaebjan giggled, holding up his arms in a ready position. He had kept his promise and let Galatea go free, albeit without her tail

@@kappa214,@@Thepumpkinking,

"Umm....which of you will it be?" Maaebjan questioned, feeling incredibly confused. Their eagerness was very odd to him. He knew that other people were very stupid and he was smart, but two of them volunteering?

@@Toon Beth

"Last come, first served" Maaebjan decided, loosening his grip on Galatea. Still, he wanted a souvenier. A flash of his sword and her tail was lopped off. He grabbed it and tied it around his waist.

"Now I'm ready to fight" Maaebjan giggled, holding up his arms in a ready position. He had kept his promise and let Galatea go free, albeit without her tail

hank sighs "ill let her fight you.." he said as he went to get galatea and takes her to a safe area and sighs as she checks on her tail making sure it isnt bleeding and smiles "you will be fine.." he said as he pets her back "its okay.. we all lost something before." he smiles warmly 

@,

Galatea was taken by surprise when Maaebjan had grabbed her - just when she thought she'd have a moment to actually breathe! She writhed and struggled in his grasp, but that ultimately only hurt her; not to mention that her movements were restricted by his grip on her throat. Why did she always end up getting the short end of the straw?

She flinched when he screamed, feinting to gouge out her eyes. That was only a natural reaction from her, though - she was the one that almost lost her eyes. There was nothing she could do in this position, until it was decided that Maaebjan would take on one of the others.

When she had finally been released, she thought there would be some reprieve... and then he cut her tail off. She yelped in pain as she felt it being severed from her body - not a pleasant sensation. She limped alongside Hank as they went somewhere safe, trying to adjust to the pain and her now lack of a tail (which did indeed feel surprisingly odd despite consisting of mostly fur).

She lied down beside Hank as they got to a safe place, letting out a soft whine. Though, her leftover stub of a tail did wag ever so slightly as he petted her, giving her reassuring words.

@,

Galatea was taken by surprise when Maaebjan had grabbed her - just when she thought she'd have a moment to actually breathe! She writhed and struggled in his grasp, but that ultimately only hurt her; not to mention that her movements were restricted by his grip on her throat. Why did she always end up getting the short end of the straw?

She flinched when he screamed, feinting to gouge out her eyes. That was only a natural reaction from her, though - she was the one that almost lost her eyes. There was nothing she could do in this position, until it was decided that Maaebjan would take on one of the others.

When she had finally been released, she thought there would be some reprieve... and then he cut her tail off. She yelped in pain as she felt it being severed from her body - not a pleasant sensation. She limped alongside Hank as they went somewhere safe, trying to adjust to the pain and her now lack of a tail (which did indeed feel surprisingly odd despite consisting of mostly fur).

She lied down beside Hank as they got to a safe place, letting out a soft whine. Though, her leftover stub of a tail did wag ever so slightly as he petted her, giving her reassuring words.

hank sighs "i lost something very important to me also." he said with a smile as he gestures to his eye "this was lost a long time ago." he said with sadness "celestia.. she saved my life.." he said as he gestures to the back of his head which has 12 panels "so.. you wanna go and talk to celestia about all this?"

(edited)

@,

Chilly bones walked over to her, quietly he stood above Galatea. He glanced at her tail, now a stub. She had cuts along her face. Today for her wasn't the best. He let out a concerning low whine, and then a huff when hank mentioned celestia, something he didn't want to deal with.

Edited by Thepumpkinking

@@kappa214, @@Thepumpkinking,

She laid her head down on her front paws as she let out a quiet groan, glancing up at Chilly Bones. Her tail stub gave another tiny little wag, unable to do much else otherwise by way of communication now. Then, at the mention of Celestia, she gave a brief growl; more of an expression of distaste rather than aggression. After the day she had today, the last thing she wanted to do was turn herself in to the very being that wanted her and the rest of her fellow werewolves put down as if they were nothing more than rabid dogs.

@

Beth smiled and got into a fighting position.  Then she charged a kinetic blast with her fist and punched him in the face releasing the concussion blast on impact. "TAG! your it!" she said rather playfully and then she took to the skies. Then summoned a bow and started firing energy arrows at him. 

Edited by Toon Beth

@@Toon Beth,

Maaebjan staggered back a bit. Beth obviously had no combat skill. Her concussive attacks were useless when she didn't hold them on him for long enough to do any damage. As the arrows flew at him, he led out his hand. A portal appeared and the arrows flew through it, reappearing behind Beth 

@@kappa214, @@Thepumpkinking,

She laid her head down on her front paws as she let out a quiet groan, glancing up at Chilly Bones. Her tail stub gave another tiny little wag, unable to do much else otherwise by way of communication now. Then, at the mention of Celestia, she gave a brief growl; more of an expression of distaste rather than aggression. After the day she had today, the last thing she wanted to do was turn herself in to the very being that wanted her and the rest of her fellow werewolves put down as if they were nothing more than rabid dogs.

hank sighs hearing the growl "you think i want you all to die?" he said with a frown "if i did. i would have let you choked.. i want this stupid battle between werewolves and ponies to end. thats why i wanted to take you all to her. to talk. i wouldnt allow you all to die.."

Chilly bones walked over to her, quietly he stood above Galatea. He glanced at her tail, now a stub. She had cuts along her face. Today for her wasn't the best. He let out a concerning low whine, and then a huff when hank mentioned celestia, something he didn't want to deal with.

hank sighs hearing the huff "i guess you all dont trust me enough to have you talk to celestia.."