Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Welcome to the pack Rp

Thepumpkinking

Atlas aimed his rifle loosely toward the aggressive werewolf's gut.

"Then I don't know how I'm not dead yet? I've been through these woods plenty of times. You need to learn to control yourself. The only reason your hunted is becasue you kill ponies. If you can stop doing that I guarantee you the hunters will back off. Till then you'll be hunted as the killers you are. Now I'm going to leave. Watch yourselves" Atlas backed away his rifle still pointed at the more aggressive one. Once he was in the brush he flew. As fast as he could. He soon came to a landing in the center of Ponyville exhausted. It didn't help he was quite a sight. He may have been to Ponyville a lot but he was still a fez wearing pony armed with a rifle and a pistol which was still an odd occurrence in the small town.

After gathering the needed supplies he nailed the paper on town hall's door.

Attention!

All Royal Hunters!

Go to 3 Gem Lane for information on the hunt!

Further information will be given once you arrive!

Short circuit was in the middle of ponyville, he held a semi automatic rifle with a 4X acog scope. He had a pistol with reserve ammo pouches on his chest and in his bag. He was armed to the teeth. He was celestia's last choice, something he knew he could get done. He wore full body armor to protect from the harsh attacks of his enemy. He had a necklace with tons of canine teeth. All from his kills. Fifty three to be exact.

He saw a poster on the side of the building, he ripped it off and inspected the writing. After that he headed for the 3 gem lane. In a quickened pace. It didn't take long before he was there, he waited patiently for the one who wrote the poster.

"What have you just done. Do you know you just signed both of our death warrants. Do you I had this. By I'm out I was going to save your life from the hunter and from bleeding to death but you don't seem to care weather you live or die. So I don't either by." she picked up her kit and started to leave.

"What have you just done. Do you know you just signed both of our death warrants. Do you I had this. By I'm out I was going to save your life from the hunter and from bleeding to death but you don't seem to care weather you live or die. So I don't either by." she picked up her kit and started to leave.

Chilly bones slipping in and out of consciousness watched her leave. He didn't care, he'd rather be alone now. He felt the cold ground welcome him. His thoughts then turned to what the she wolf that did this to him was doing, was she dead...was she looking for him. She'd probably follow his blood trail, and finish him off, or eat his dead carcass. Including the meal he took out of the battle. That was the last thing he though before blacking out completely.

She felt guilty so she went back up to him. The one thing she couldn't do is let someone die. She just couldn't even if they wanted to kill her. She went back to him and got what she needed to care for him. She pulled out the bandages and stuff to stitch him up. She than got a bucket of water and a sponge and started cleaning his wound out.

She felt guilty so she went back up to him. The one thing she couldn't do is let someone die. She just couldn't even if they wanted to kill her. She went back to him and got what she needed to care for him. She pulled out the bandages and stuff to stitch him up. She than got a bucket of water and a sponge and started cleaning his wound out.

Chilly bones stayed unconscious, he had flashbacks of when he was little. He was born into the pack. When he figured out how to turn into a wolf, though he was a pup, his parents would yell at him. Scold him telling him to act normal like the other ponies. But he never settled for normal. And he had forgotten his parents had even existed. Or if they were still alive. It then made him think what was in store for him on the other side?

She finished tending to his wound. And she started cleaning up the mess around him. She than got a pillow and a blaket. She put the pillow under his head and the blaket over him and waited for him to wake up. She listened to his heartbeat just to make shore he kept breathing.

@,

The she-wolf thrashed her head about as well as she could when the male grabbed her scruff, but her movement was limited somewhat. As such, his headbutt managed to hit its mark, and there was a terrible crunch as her nose was broken. And despite having a relatively high tolerance for pain, her nose was indeed a sensitive point. There was an instant of stillness, while shock still numbed her to the reality of the injury - and then the pain set in.

She sounded off another howl of pain as she staggered backwards, blood now dripping from her nose. And finally, brought somewhat back to her senses by the pain, she submitted. She laid down before the male, lowering her head to his eye level, tail tucked between her legs as she let out a long whine. The hunger had taken her over, turned her into a raging monster - the very image of what most non-cursed beings (hunters especially) had in their heads when thinking of werewolves. It had taken a brutal fight, a few lost teeth and a broken nose to bring her back, and even then, she was still hungry for having not eaten anything - which was the very reason she had come here in the first place.

@@Miss Reaper,

Maaebjan cocked his head.

"You don't want to play anymore?" he questioned, sounding disappointed. "THEN I WIN!" he boasted, cackling madly at the sky. So what if one of his hands was dislocated and the other was bleeding? So what if he had probably gotten a concussion from the headbutt?! Maaebjan's hands lit up with magic and his sword was taken back to him. He raised his hand, ready to finish off the wolf. He had a horrid realization as he noticed that he couldn't lift his arm up far enough to get in a swing.

"Poo" Maaebjan whined as he realized that he couldn't finish her right now. "It was fun playing with you" he giggled, running off into the forest. While Maaebjan liked pain, he knew that he needed to keep himself alive so he could have more fun. As he ran off, his first medical task was to fix his wrist. With his(relatively) good hand, he grabbed it and snapped it back into place. Hopefully, the wolf wouldn't chase him. He'd love to play with her some more, but he needed to have nap time now 

(edited)

@,

The she-wolf thrashed her head about as well as she could when the male grabbed her scruff, but her movement was limited somewhat. As such, his headbutt managed to hit its mark, and there was a terrible crunch as her nose was broken. And despite having a relatively high tolerance for pain, her nose was indeed a sensitive point. There was an instant of stillness, while shock still numbed her to the reality of the injury - and then the pain set in.

She sounded off another howl of pain as she staggered backwards, blood now dripping from her nose. And finally, brought somewhat back to her senses by the pain, she submitted. She laid down before the male, lowering her head to his eye level, tail tucked between her legs as she let out a long whine. The hunger had taken her over, turned her into a raging monster - the very image of what most non-cursed beings (hunters especially) had in their heads when thinking of werewolves. It had taken a brutal fight, a few lost teeth and a broken nose to bring her back, and even then, she was still hungry for having not eaten anything - which was the very reason she had come here in the first place.

A howl awoke the sleeping runt. Chilly bones now was conscious in a way he breathed heavily and violently from shock. He then realized that the how he heard, was the pain of another wolf. Probably the one he had encountered before. His primal instincts kicked in. Making him go almost wild. He sat up and shook his head violently. Something was off. "AHHHH this pain it's like a ringing in my ear, god damn it!" He said. Before it went away....

She finished tending to his wound. And she started cleaning up the mess around him. She than got a pillow and a blaket. She put the pillow under his head and the blaket over him and waited for him to wake up. She listened to his heartbeat just to make shore he kept breathing.

Chilly bones looked around and noticed he was on a pillow and under a blanket. He also noted his shoulder was sown up, and cleaned. He saw that the girl was still there....waiting "why did you do this?" He questioned her.

Edited by Thepumpkinking

@@kappa214,

Scarlett locked the doors, locked the windows and pulled down their blinds, and took dinner and the pups down in their tiny basement.

Scarlett panicked. What if it was a hunter? What was that scraping noise? Was it coming for her?

Scarlett wouldn't have worried so much had she not seen the hunter's meet-up poster. But she had, and didn't want the pups to be hurt.

"Because I can't just leave someone to die even. I guess I'm just like my mother. Here take these for the pain." she said between a yawn handing him the Tylenol. "So how do you feel?" she asked. "Oh and by the way that shoulder is going to hurt for a while and you won't be able to phase until I get those stitches out"

(edited)

"Because I can't just leave someone to die even. I guess I'm just like my mother. Here take these for the pain." she said between a yawn handing him the Tylenol. "So how do you feel?" she asked. "Oh and by the way that shoulder is going to hurt for a while and you won't be able to phase until I get those stitches out"

He took the Tylenol and threw it in his mouth and swallowed. He looked at his shoulder and grunted. "I can't phase......" He said with his eyes on the wound. He then got up slowly and walked over to his dresser. He pulled out the drawer and searched through the junk. After some time he took a string, and needle. Then he took a knife and cut the stitches out. And pulled the strings from his shoulder. He then took the separate string and stitched it back up. He then took a purple herb and rubbed it over the cut.

"It's medical elastic string, used for heart surgery so when the heart grows the string will stretch with it." He said "I need to see if she's dead..." He explained before turning into a wolf. He was then a white small wolf with a black spot on his right eye. He then looked back to her, and ran off.

It didn't take long before he was at the spot...he saw the large she wolf, laying on the ground beaten. Chilly bones head then raised up in shock to not see her dead, but she was submitting, almost as if she had feared whatever opponent she faced. He howled to get her attention.

@@Miss Reaper

Edited by Thepumpkinking

@, @@Thepumpkinking,

Galatea's eyes widened for a moment when she saw the male raise his sword for a final strike; and then was relieved when he found himself incapable of performing said final strike due to his arm. That was one thing that could almost make her glad that she had lashed out in a frenzy. She watched him as he fled, not moving until he was out of sight.

By the time that the male had gone, she heard the howl of another wolf. With a labored grunt, she slowly stood up, turning towards the source of the sound. She was surprised to see the runt she had encountered earlier, the one she had taken a bite out of in a bid for food - or rather, an attempt to take his. Her tail relaxed and her ears perked, if only to show that she had no aggressive intent towards him this time around. Especially since he didn't have any food with him to throw her into another hunger frenzy.

Her yellow eyes were still piercing, though not so bright and vicious as they had been. Blood still dripped from her broken nose as well as her mouth from the forced removal of some teeth, while the blood on her hind leg where she had been cut was starting to dry somewhat.

Maaebjan grabbed a some herbs and splattered them on his arm.

"It's like going to the doctor" he muttered to himself as he put in a crude bandage. His formerly dislocated wrist was feeling much better now that he had popped it back into place. As much as he liked pain, he liked being alive better. "She was fun" Maaebjan chuckled as he laid down, his jian held tightly in case of an attack

(edited)

@, @@Thepumpkinking,

Galatea's eyes widened for a moment when she saw the male raise his sword for a final strike; and then was relieved when he found himself incapable of performing said final strike due to his arm. That was one thing that could almost make her glad that she had lashed out in a frenzy. She watched him as he fled, not moving until he was out of sight.

By the time that the male had gone, she heard the howl of another wolf. With a labored grunt, she slowly stood up, turning towards the source of the sound. She was surprised to see the runt she had encountered earlier, the one she had taken a bite out of in a bid for food - or rather, an attempt to take his. Her tail relaxed and her ears perked, if only to show that she had no aggressive intent towards him this time around. Especially since he didn't have any food with him to throw her into another hunger frenzy.

Her yellow eyes were still piercing, though not so bright and vicious as they had been. Blood still dripped from her broken nose as well as her mouth from the forced removal of some teeth, while the blood on her hind leg where she had been cut was starting to dry somewhat.

@@Miss Reaper

When she stood up and looked at him. He got defensive at first. Growling cautiously and arching down for a second. It moved his shoulder and broke a stitch turning his fur around the cut, a pinkish red because of the blood. He realized the pain, and realized she was not aggressive. Making him get back in a standing position. He tilted his head and emitted a high pitch squeal to show his curiosity because of her certain change of attitude towards him.

She didn't look good, he was surprised she was still standing. And she still looked like she could kill another victim if she wanted. His tail lowered a little bit. Showing his fear, but his cautious feeling for the she wolf. He could tell she was hungry just by looking at her eyes. His blue eyes kept in lock with hers. His ears were raised and alarmed. He wondered if he could help her.

Edited by Thepumpkinking

Hank sighs as he looks around seeing a house and walks to the door and knocks on it "hello? Anypony home?" He asked and frowns "I knew it.. nopony would want to see me.." he sighs "I should just go.." he frowns "I'm not a hunter if there is a werewolf in here..' he said "I think theyare cool."

Hank sighs as he looks around seeing a house and walks to the door and knocks on it "hello? Anypony home?" He asked and frowns "I knew it.. nopony would want to see me.." he sighs "I should just go.." he frowns "I'm not a hunter if there is a werewolf in here..' he said "I think theyare cool."

Scarlett heard the stallion at the door. He could be lying, she thought. She glanced at the pups, who were eating their dinner.

"You two stay down here, okay?" She crept out of the basement and peeked though the window's blinds. He didn't look dangerous, but you never know...

She opened the door as far as the sliding chain lock would allow. "Hello?"

Edited by Cerise Hood

He lookd at her "hello.. I'm hank.. well.. I'm a civilian.. I have no weapons on me.." he sighs "can I come in? I'm really hungry.." he said as he looks down and at her "can I come in?" He asked as his stomach growls "I'm nice.. I really am.. please." He said with a frown "I wouldn't hurt a pony.."

@@Thepumpkinking

Atlas opened the door to see a royal hunter.

"Come in. Sorry about the dust. I haven't been home in a month. Leave your rifle at the door next to mine" He let the pony in to his house. 

"Sit down where you like. If you need anything tell me. So. You're one of Celestia's finest. Tell her I said hi and that nothing is new in the Griffon Kingdom when you get the chance. That aside I've got news about some werewolfs in there Everfree" He cocked his fez once he was done.

• Brohoof 1

He lookd at her "hello.. I'm hank.. well.. I'm a civilian.. I have no weapons on me.." he sighs "can I come in? I'm really hungry.." he said as he looks down and at her "can I come in?" He asked as his stomach growls "I'm nice.. I really am.. please." He said with a frown "I wouldn't hurt a pony.."

"Alright, you can come in," she sighed, opening the door. "There's food in the cabinets."

She opened the cabinet and grabbed a can of beans and opened it. "Here."

She pulled out a chair for herself and sat down. "I'm Scarlett, Scarlett Night."

She groaned, still not trusting this 'Hank' guy.

"Alright, you can come in," she sighed, opening the door. "There's food in the cabinets."

She opened the cabinet and grabbed a can of beans and opened it. "Here."

She pulled out a chair for herself and sat down. "I'm Scarlett, Scarlett Night."

She groaned, still not trusting this 'Hank' guy.

hank smiles "thank you." he takes it and opens it "so.. im hank. its nice to meet you scarlett. i am a civilian. Not a killer." he sighs "im very against it." he sighs as he hungry ate  the beans "thank you for the food. is anypony else here that i should know about?" he asked her and looks around

hank smiles "thank you." he takes it and opens it "so.. im hank. its nice to meet you scarlett. i am a civilian. Not a killer." he sighs "im very against it." he sighs as he hungry ate the beans "thank you for the food. is anypony else here that i should know about?" he asked her and looks around

"The pu- foals are down in the basement. I'll go see if there done with dinner." She walked to the basement door and walked down the stairs, finding Rusty and Midnight in wolf form, and done with dinner.

"Change back to pony form. We have a guest."

The pups proceeded to do as told, and followed closely behind Scarlett.

"This is Rusty and Midnight. I found them both in the forest about a year ago. Separately, not together.

"So, what's your occupation, if you're not a hunter? And why do you believe in werewolves?"

Hank smiles "well. I'm a civilian. And I know a lot about werewolves. They surprise me. I really want yo see one " he smiles "well. One that doesnt want to kill me." He said with a smile "what are you? Why do you live in here? Is there something wrong?" He asked her confused

Hank smiles "well. I'm a civilian. And I know a lot about werewolves. They surprise me. I really want yo see one " he smiles "well. One that doesnt want to kill me." He said with a smile "what are you? Why do you live in here? Is there something wrong?" He asked her confused

"It's-It's a long story. I'm being hunted down for something I didn't do..."

She looked at the pups. They were playing with their building blocks. "Tower to the sky!" Rusty exclaimed, as the blocks fell over on an angry Midnight. She growled at him, changing into her wolf form...

Scarlett gasped, as Rusty did the same thing.

As they were about to fight, Scarlett stepped between them. "Hey! You two! No fighting! We have a guest!"

(I should probably mention. Rusty's a pegasus.)

@@Thepumpkinking,

The she-wolf froze for a moment, muscles temporarily tensing as the other wolf growled. But it didn't take long to figure out that he was simply wary of her - a natural reaction given what she had done to him in the grip of hunger-driven instincts. She relaxed when he did. She then gave a soft huff as she lowered her head, and walked towards him. Each step was slow, deliberate, to make certain that it would not be interpreted as a move to attack. She was limping slightly due to the cut in her hind leg.

She was standing, yes, but in no shape to hunt. Her hurt leg would slow her down and give her a disadvantage in chasing prey; and her broken nose was the biggest hindrance of all. It made her entire muzzle feel sore, and biting down hard on something - such as to bring down an animal - would only bring another shock of pain. She let out a soft whine, remaining as non-aggressive as possible. If there was the chance that a fellow wolf could help her in such a dire situation, who was she to deny herself that chance?