Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Welcome to the pack Rp

Thepumpkinking

@@Thepumpkinking,

"What does that even mean? Talk, talk, talk!" Maaebjan snarled, laughing like a maniac as he was kicked. He created a portal in front of his hands and punched, his fists passing through the portals and slamming into Chilly's nape and his kidney. Maaebjan smirked as he felt a satisfying thud of his fists slamming into Chilly' flesh

@@Thepumpkinking,

"What does that even mean? Talk, talk, talk!" Maaebjan snarled, laughing like a maniac as he was kicked. He created a portal in front of his hands and punched, his fists passing through the portals and slamming into Chilly's nape and his kidney. Maaebjan smirked as he felt a satisfying thud of his fists slamming into Chilly' flesh

As each punch hit, he counted and time his precision. He caught a punch with his hand and twisted his wrist in a 180 degree, and then pulled him through the portal and put him in a head lock and fell back. Smashing maaebjans head into the ground with great force. He then rolled back from the male. "Let me dull it down for your intellect. Your weak, you can't win. And your nothing but a child doing what he feels enjoyable. But then comes along death, your fate who gives you the truth....you will lose no matter how hard you try"

@@Thepumpkinking,

"Don't care" Maaebjan sighed, getting his face out of the dirt. He didn't feel pain, but having his wrist broken again would put a damper on his combat ability. Time to return the favor. She lashed out with his sword, slicing into Chilly's Achilles Tendon. Hamstringing, one of Maaebjan's favorite techniques. Doing so would bring anyone to their knees 

@@Thepumpkinking,

"Don't care" Maaebjan sighed, getting his face out of the dirt. He didn't feel pain, but having his wrist broken again would put a damper on his combat ability. Time to return the favor. She lashed out with his sword, slicing into Chilly's Achilles Tendon. Hamstringing, one of Maaebjan's favorite techniques. Doing so would bring anyone to their knees

(OUCH GOD ALMIGHTY THAT WOULD EFFIN HURT lol)

Chilly bones fell to his knees. But he didn't express any pain or emotion. He then tried to move his toes, and they moved. Now things got interesting. He pulled out a combat knife from his pocket and bit down on the handle.

He then turned his body and grabbed maaebjans blade, cutting chillys hand, but he stole it from maaebjan and allowed his foot to hold it. He then did a hand stand and twirled around, using his toes to hold the blade. Completly slicing up maaebjan, then he did a flip, cutting from the stomach up to his neck with the combat knife, he then grabbed his neck and whipped his head to plunge the combat knife into maaebjans chest. After that he pushed away leaving the blade in his chest.

Chilly bones was still on his hands holding the swords with his feet. "Your weak and pathetic, nothing but a disgrace to life itself. You mean nothing to anything in this world." Said chilly with no expression.

@@Thepumpkinking,

((No kidding. That post was a bit god moddy))

"Hehehe!" Maaebjan chuckled. getting up and dusting himself off. "You missed" he grinned, pointing at his armor. It was damaged, no doubt, but it had held up underneath the assault. He grabbed Chilly by the foot and swung him against a tree with sickening crack.

"You can hurt me, but that was my favorite armor!" Maaebjan shrieked, slamming him against the tree again  

@@Thepumpkinking,

((No kidding. That post was a bit god moddy))

"Hehehe!" Maaebjan chuckled. getting up and dusting himself off. "You missed" he grinned, pointing at his armor. It was damaged, no doubt, but it had held up underneath the assault. He grabbed Chilly by the foot and swung him against a tree with sickening crack.

"You can hurt me, but that was my favorite armor!" Maaebjan shrieked, slamming him against the tree again

Chilly bones bounced off the tree and landed on the ground. "I can't hurt you that's right, because your already broken." Said chilly bones shooting him in the kneecap. He never showed any emotion. If he did, it would end the fight.

(I didn't think it was god moddy because I didn't do anything serious, just cuts and a stab. My oc had a cut tenden. Can't even put pressure on a leg.)

• Brohoof 1

@@Thepumpkinking,

((Lol, touche))

Maaebjan's hands were ablaze with magic and he used his portals to the best of their ability. One opened beneath Chilly Bones and the exit of it led inside the tree. With loud pop, Chilly Bones was imprisoned in the tree. 

"I'll kill you slowly" Maaebjan snarled, assuming his foe trapped inside the tree

It grew quiet for a couple seconds. The the tree exploded and out came a wolf. Pouncing right ontop of maaebjan biting down on his neck. Clawing up his arms. He then released the bite and jumped back, returning to his humanoid form, standing on his knees. The sword was stuck in the tree. But he still had the gun. "I will kill you slowly" mimicked chilly bones. "Listen to yourself, you have to glory! Nor do you pose any threat to me. Your a child, and that's all you'll ever be, a child with no mother and father. Weak and pathetic, no loyalty. It's shamefull you even live" he approached a new technique.

@@Thepumpkinking,

"I killed my mom and dad" Maaebjan piped up, not affected in the slightest by Chilly Bones's rant...though being bitten had hurt. Not so much getting clawed, wolf claws were dull. Maaebjan hated cheating or rage quitters...but sacrifices had to be made. He had to make more people happy, not spend time on just one person. With that thought process, Maaebjan teleported away, taking his sword with him using portals 

@@Thepumpkinking,

"I killed my mom and dad" Maaebjan piped up, not affected in the slightest by Chilly Bones's rant...though being bitten had hurt. Not so much getting clawed, wolf claws were dull. Maaebjan hated cheating or rage quitters...but sacrifices had to be made. He had to make more people happy, not spend time on just one person. With that thought process, Maaebjan teleported away, taking his sword with him using portals

With that chilly bones fell to his chest and let out a scream into the ground. He then rolled over onto his back and looked up at the sky "maniacs these days...." He mumbled as his body felt numb. He then closed his eyes and hoped he would die right then and there. "Bloody hell....didn't think this would happen.

@@Thepumpkinking,

Galatea had been fully prepared for a fight - and was somewhat stunned when Chilly Bones showed up to fight instead. While she was hardly in prime condition for fighting, he was worse off than she was, and yet he still fought the insane male. Galatea hardly had time to respond, it happened so quickly; by the time she would have even been able to make a move, Maaebjan was gone.

Still in wolf form, she walked to Chilly Bones and nudged him gingerly in the side with her muzzle, if only to remind him of her presence. She then whined softly, attempting to lift the male and get him onto her back so she could carry him. She figured that at the least, the hut would be somewhat safer rather than leaving him out in the open - and of course, her wolf form was considerably stronger, so she would be more able to bear his weight.

@@Thepumpkinking,

Galatea had been fully prepared for a fight - and was somewhat stunned when Chilly Bones showed up to fight instead. While she was hardly in prime condition for fighting, he was worse off than she was, and yet he still fought the insane male. Galatea hardly had time to respond, it happened so quickly; by the time she would have even been able to make a move, Maaebjan was gone.

Still in wolf form, she walked to Chilly Bones and nudged him gingerly in the side with her muzzle, if only to remind him of her presence. She then whined softly, attempting to lift the male and get him onto her back so she could carry him. She figured that at the least, the hut would be somewhat safer rather than leaving him out in the open - and of course, her wolf form was considerably stronger, so she would be more able to bear his weight.

He then felt a muzzle touch his side, nudging him to get up. "Bloody hell, let me die" he said. But then opened his eyes to see a huge she wolf. It was the one from before. "Oh it's you.." He said in a apologetic tone. "My apologies" he said sitting up. "I can sort've hop back if I need to...but did you get the herbs?" He questioned the big wolf.

@@kappa214,

The foals continued to play, tuning Hank out after 'all dangerous rooms are sealed'. They tried to change their game to freeze tag, but it only took a few minutes for them to find out you need more than two people to play freeze tag.

Scarlett was dreaming about growing up with her aunt after her eldest sister, mother, and youngest brother were killed by a hunter. Memories of living with her aunt and four remaining siblings danced in her head like sugarplums.

(Now, cue something happening.)

@@kappa214,

The foals continued to play, tuning Hank out after 'all dangerous rooms are sealed'. They tried to change their game to freeze tag, but it only took a few minutes for them to find out you need more than two people to play freeze tag.

Scarlett was dreaming about growing up with her aunt after her eldest sister, mother, and youngest brother were killed by a hunter. Memories of living with her aunt and four remaining siblings danced in her head like sugarplums.

(Now, cue something happening.)

hank watches them as he starts to move the tardis as they soon head near the two werewolves chilly bones and galatea. He walks out and smiles as he looks around "hello? anyone here?" he asked as he closed the door and walks around smiling as he looks aorund

@@Thepumpkinking, @@kappa214,

The she-wolf huffed softly, walking a short distance away to where she had set the herbs she'd gathered down; she was able to locate them easily by scent alone. She then gingerly picked the herbs up in her teeth and returned to Chilly Bones's side. She lightly nudged him once more, her tail flicking slightly.

Then she heard something nearby. The voice of another male; not Chilly Bones, nor that pugnacious, mentally unstable one that had done such damage to her earlier. Not knowing what to expect, she laid the herbs by Chilly Bones's side and then took a protective stance; crouching low, bristling her fur, folding her ears back, and baring her sharp teeth (though there were noticeable gaps where her teeth were missing).

The she-wolf huffed softly, walking a short distance away to where she had set the herbs she'd gathered down; she was able to locate them easily by scent alone. She then gingerly picked the herbs up in her teeth and returned to Chilly Bones's side. She lightly nudged him once more, her tail flicking slightly.

Then she heard something nearby. The voice of another male; not Chilly Bones, nor that pugnacious, mentally unstable one that had done such damage to her earlier. Not knowing what to expect, she laid the herbs by Chilly Bones's side and then took a protective stance; crouching low, bristling her fur, folding her ears back, and baring her sharp teeth (though there were noticeable gaps where her teeth were missing).

Chilly bones looked at the herbs, exactly what he had ordered to be exact. He then picked it all up. And tried to stand but fell. "BOLLOCKS" he screamed into the dirt. It became clear that he might need some help. He then looked up to see hank. "Oh....I guess it's a non gifted....what are you doing here...come to hunt us like you all bloody do" he said feeling his body slowly fade. His breathing becoming shallow.

Chilly bones looked at the herbs, exactly what he had ordered to be exact. He then picked it all up. And tried to stand but fell. "BOLLOCKS" he screamed into the dirt. It became clear that he might need some help. He then looked up to see hank. "Oh....I guess it's a non gifted....what are you doing here...come to hunt us like you all bloody do" he said feeling his body slowly fade. His breathing becoming shallow.

he looks at chilly bones and sighs "if i wanted to hunt you would i really show myself? im no harm to either of you. just. calm down."

hank sighs and raises his hands "um.. im no harm to you all. i dont wish to fight. i have no weapons." he said with caution "please.. calm down."

@@kappa214, @@Thepumpkinking,@@Miss Reaper,

Rusty and Midnight saw Hank talking outside with somepony. They decided to check it out- why should Hank make new friend without them?

They were oblivious to what was actually happening, but they saw that Hank was looking kind of scared. They didn't get what was so scary. All there was was an injured man and a wolf. But, if Hank was scared, there was probably a reason. So, by instinct, they transformed into wolves. Growling, they tried to seem scary, though they were failing quite miserably.

@@Thepumpkinking, @@kappa214, @@Cerise Hood,

The she-wolf remained tense for a few moments longer before she decided to trust the male's words and slowly relaxed, easing herself down into a sitting position by Chilly Bones's side. Now that she had the chance to pay closer attention to the male that had approached, she recognized by his scent that he indeed lacked the werewolf blood - she also didn't catch the smell of any metal or otherwise any other giveaway scents that would reveal the presence of a weapon. So his word was true. She trusted him, if only for the moment. And when the two pups came about, that gave Galatea only further reason to stay calm. There was no reason to risk putting those little ones in danger.

Her attention then turned towards Chilly Bones when he fell from trying to stand. His condition was only growing worse; she didn't even know if he would be able to make it back to the hut even with her help. She made a long, low whine to express her concern as she nudged him again with her muzzle.

@@Thepumpkinking, @@kappa214, @@Cerise Hood,

The she-wolf remained tense for a few moments longer before she decided to trust the male's words and slowly relaxed, easing herself down into a sitting position by Chilly Bones's side. Now that she had the chance to pay closer attention to the male that had approached, she recognized by his scent that he indeed lacked the werewolf blood - she also didn't catch the smell of any metal or otherwise any other giveaway scents that would reveal the presence of a weapon. So his word was true. She trusted him, if only for the moment. And when the two pups came about, that gave Galatea only further reason to stay calm. There was no reason to risk putting those little ones in danger.

Her attention then turned towards Chilly Bones when he fell from trying to stand. His condition was only growing worse; she didn't even know if he would be able to make it back to the hut even with her help. She made a long, low whine to express her concern as she nudged him again with her muzzle.

Chilly bones was now feeling the affects of blood loss, it was to great. As he took each breath his lungs burned. It wasn't a pleasant feeling. "Alright....fine....c-carry me I guess...." He said feeling defeated. But for some reason he wouldn't let go of the herbs. It was like it was his life in his hands, to valuable to lose. He heard the pups make their squeezing sounds, trying to growl. Only to no proval of threatening him.

His climbed onto her back lazy like, but things got incredibly worse and fast. He went into the death rattle, a term he had not used for so long. A dying man's breathing, a disgusting sound as each breath of air was taken. A raspy and almost rattling sound came from his throat, making it sound like he was breathing in sand. It was very noticeable, and worried chilly greatly as he felt very light headed, and his vision began to blurr.

Maaebjan's pain resistance had kept him from going into shock, but it was really that zebra who had saved him. After half heartedly chopping her head off, he had drank every potion in her house, trying to get lucky. He found one that was healing his wounds....but it also made him high and drowsy.

"Purdy sticks" Maaebjan slurred, poking a stick before falling into a coma like state on the ground. It'd take hours for him to move again

Hank sighs in relief and smiles "I'm glad you trust me." He smiles "do you need help to heal him?" He asked as he went up to chilly bones and scans him with his sonic screwdriver and smiles "I might be able to help. That is. If you want me to." He said and gets up and takes a step back

OOC - I haven't read too many posts from this Roleplay, but I'm going to try to roleplay my way in here, bare will me.

4f9b652d-0dd6-4efb-903c-392fd1c4aad4_zps

~~~~~~~~~~~

Zachary finished his drink and put it back on the table in front of him. He continued to read the local Newspaper. A bug flew past his ear, causing him to twitch. Man, I hate bugs. he thought as he continued on his task, as he sat in a Cafe in Canterlot.

@,

In some random place in the Everfree, a dimensional rift opened. A Green Pegasus girl fell from it. "Oof!" she said as she landed on her back.  The then closed just as quick as it opened, as if it never existed.  Unlike her brother Ricky, she does not exactly have "control"  over her Dimensional Traveling powers, which was why she used technology to pass through, but every now and then her powers make her randomly "jump" to another dimension. This means unless she can find the void signature of this universe at its universal core, she can't leave this universe. "Ugh, stupid glitch in powers" she mumbled as she got up on her feet. and looked around. her surrounding looked like the Ever Free forest, so she concluded that this could be Equestria. 

She placed a hand on her head to steady herself, when she jumps she kinda gets head aches or nausea. But when she did her ears weren't normal, no they felt like pointy. she then moved another hand to check the other ear which also felt pointy. she started feeling her face which felt humanish but something wasn't right. she then looked at her hands and she noticed that her skin was green! She was startled a little, she crouched down by a near by pond and started to look at her reflection with the moonlight. (OOC: I am assuming its night time, correct me if I am wrong) 

She saw that she was a cross between her Pegasus form and her human form. Sorta like a Humanoid Pony. She still had her clothes on including her unzipped black hoodie.Her shirt had her laughing menehune goblin head. Of course her gray headphones with its enchantment was shifted to fit her head and ears.She also noticed she had her Green wings on her back. A golden shimmer from her hoodie sleeve caught her eye and she rolled it up and saw her golden bracelets studded with blue magic gems, this meant her usual powers will not work in this form except for her aura senses.  "Well at least I am not totally defenseless," She said.

"Okay so I am a human pony hybrid no biggie," she said, as she got up. "I better find a way out of this forest," she said and used her wings to fly up into the sky, she did a quick scan and noticed a house that looked like Zecora's hut. She then started flying to the hut and landed just by the hut door. She knocked on the door, but there was no answer she knocked again still getting no answer. Something in her gut told her not to go in, but she ignored it and tried to open it. It was locked so she pounded on the door. "Hello? is there somepony here?" she asked trying to peer through the windows to see if anypony was there.

@@Toon Beth,

Maaebjan staggered to his feet. He had a monster of a headache and was still rather drunken from Zecora's stash. He was in such a stupor, he was actually acting rationally for once. He kicked the door open, holding his jian at the ready

"Whooo's dere?..." Maaebjan slurred, staggering a bit. Why were there two copies of a mares in front of him?