Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Welcome to the pack Rp

Thepumpkinking

@@Thepumpkinking, @@kappa214,

The she-wolf had been prepared to take off running in a mad dash for Chilly Bones's hut, when the other male offered to help. She looked at Hank, then back to the male she now carried on her back. She couldn't help but notice the sound of his breathing; wheezing, rattling... sickly. He wasn't going to last much longer.

She turned her bright yellow eyes back towards Hank, giving a low whine laced with urgent undertones. If he was able to help, he had better be able to do so quickly, she was thinking. Because hell if she was going to let Chilly Bones die on her now; not after all he had gone through to help her in spite of it being her own fault that he was in this condition to begin with.

@@Toon Beth

Golden Gate heard a noise in the forest. She crept quietly toward the noise- she was dressed in black for a reason.

She found a pegasus mare laying around.

Teleporting into a treetop, she continued to spy on this mare. She was probably a werewolf...

>---|}-->

@@kappa214

Scarlett woke up from her nap, seeing the pups change back to pony form.

"What'd I miss?" Scarlett said, grabbing her weapon and walking over.

4f9b652d-0dd6-4efb-903c-392fd1c4aad4_zps

~~~~~~~~~~~

Zachary finished reading the paper, and he looked up around to see no pony inside the shop. Ughh, maybe I should leave. he thought. Zachary got up, leaving his plates on the table. He trotted to the front door, took one last quick look around and left. When he hit the street, it was night time and the street he was on was vacant. He started to go down the street towards his hotel in Canterlot. As he got to the complex, he looked into the sky and sighed then walked up to the stairs to the second level. He got to the door B53 and put his key into the lock. He walked inside and closed the door, locking it behind him. He opened up a window to get some fresh air, and then laid down on his bed, after putting his hat on the table next too his bed.

Hank looks at chilly bones and smiles "I might be able to help. I just got to get a stable place". He said happily "I wont let him die." He said as he followed her "somewhere flst. Where I can get his system to normal and go to operate on him " he said hoping that he can help

Hank looks at scarlett "he needs medical help. Imma help him."

Chilly bones put a hand up. ".....I....NEEED......R-rum...." He said in a very sick tone, his voice was very raspy. His hand then dropped as his body then shut down. But the wierd thing was, he could still see things. His eyes were still open, and his pupils dilated as he stared into the bright sunny sky, shrouded by the canopy of the forest. His heart beat was all he could hear....but even that grew quiet. It stopped....

His breathing stopped altogether too.

(I got a great soundtrack for this one lol, read this while listening to lone survivor OST axe...definitely will set the mood)

OOC -

Zachary's eyes jolted open, he looked around the room. Wow.. Intense dream. he thought. He got out if bed and grabbed his hat, he looked at it and gave a faint smile. He then put the hat above his head, and trotted towards the kitchen.

He got some ingredients together to make a Haywich. After he made the Haywich he pulled an apple from out of the cub board. As he bit into the apple it tasted extremely good. And after he finished the apple he ate his Haywich. He then put leftovers in the trash, and cleaned off the counter he just ate above.

Zachary then trotted to his front door, he unlocked it, then went on through locking the door behind him. As he got outside he looked up in the air and took a deep breathe. Then he trotted to the street and headed on down till he reached the cafe he previously was. He found an empty table and sat down, he asked the waiter for the newspaper, after three minutes the paper was on his table. And he started to read it. Soon after he dozed off reading it.

@,

Beth was surprised that the door was opened by the Drunkard and she noticed his sword had blood on it. She used her aura senses on him, and found out he was psychotic by the crack in his aura and that he was aggressive.  Then she saw from behind him that Zecora was beheaded. This can only mean one thing, he murdered Zecora!

"Oh no pony, just a teenage mare that is lost in the woods. Can you tell me which way is Ponyville?" She asked as she put one hand behind her back. she started to charge kinetic energy into her fist preparing for an attack. If there was going to be a fight, she knew she had two advantages, the air and the fact he is drunk. 

Edited by Toon Beth

@@Toon Beth

"Ponyville? What's that? Come back later" Maaebjan groaned, slamming the door shut. His head hurt far too much for him to actually kill right now. He liked physical pain but this was different, he didn't like it, not one bit! He punched himself in an attempt to alleviate the pain. It felt better....barely

She stopped charging the kinetic blast. Though this man murdered Zecora, she felt that its probably best just to go to town and report him. Even if she wanted to kick him in the balls. So she flew up in the sky, "okay, if this is Zecora's hut.. then town must be that way!" she said pointing to the direction of ponyvile and flew towards it. "And maybe borrow a history book from the library to find out about this universe" she said aloud to herself. 

As she was flying she started to get a feeling like as if she was being watched or followed "Seems like somepony..." she said as she turned around quickly. "IS TRYING TO SELL ME SOMETHING!!" As she turned around she pointed only to see no one there. "aw well, I must have been paranoid" she said as she shrugged and continued to fly to town.  Little did she know  that the FlimFlam brothers were hiding behind some trees with brief cases. "I told ya she was on to us"  said Flim as he looked from behind the tree.They then left the forest to find some other pony to go sell their merchandise. 

(OOC: just thought it would be funny :) )

Chilly bones put a hand up. ".....I....NEEED......R-rum...." He said in a very sick tone, his voice was very raspy. His hand then dropped as his body then shut down. But the wierd thing was, he could still see things. His eyes were still open, and his pupils dilated as he stared into the bright sunny sky, shrouded by the canopy of the forest. His heart beat was all he could hear....but even that grew quiet. It stopped....

His breathing stopped altogether too.

(I got a great soundtrack for this one lol, read this while listening to lone survivor OST axe...definitely will set the mood)

Hank gulps as he checks his pulse "no.." he said as he takes him and sets him down and tries to manually jump start his heart "please.. we can't lose a friend." He said "I need some tools now! Can somepony use magic? Please tell me now so we might be able to help him."

@@Thepumpkinking, @@Miss Reaper, @@kappa214,

Beth was flying to town when she heard a cry for help. Being someone of good nature she flew to where it came from. she saw a wolf, and two ponies. The wolf looked familiar though, but she pushed the thought aside and flew down a few feet away from the wolf. She can tell that the man on the wolf's back was near death and looked badly injured. "I might be able to help.. but I need him on the ground so excuse me miss." she said as she carefully took the man off her back and gently laid him on the ground. "All I ask is you guys to watch my back, there might be surprise visits, and I have to stay perfectly still with him to heal him" she said as she closed her eyes and concentrated and her bracelets glowed a bright blue. 

Then when she placed her hands on his chest her entire body started to glow a bright blue and the light traveled to the man. This started to heal him as she channeled positive healing energies to his body. As she healed him she can feel herself being tired, for this required a lot of energy since he was near death, that's why she wanted him on the ground, other wise she might black out from healing both of them at the same time. Since the She wolf might survive a good while before healing her, she decided just to heal the man. 

Beth was flying to town when she heard a cry for help. Being someone of good nature she flew to where it came from. she saw a wolf, and two ponies. The wolf looked familiar though, but she pushed the thought aside and flew down a few feet away from the wolf. She can tell that the man on the wolf's back was near death and looked badly injured. "I might be able to help.. but I need him on the ground so excuse me miss." she said as she carefully took the man off her back and gently laid him on the ground. "All I ask is you guys to watch my back, there might be surprise visits, and I have to stay perfectly still with him to heal him" she said as she closed her eyes and concentrated and her bracelets glowed a bright blue. 

Then when she placed her hands on his chest her entire body started to glow a bright blue and the light traveled to the man. This started to heal him as she channeled positive healing energies to his body. As she healed him she can feel herself being tired, for this required a lot of energy since he was near death, that's why she wanted him on the ground, other wise she might black out from healing both of them at the same time. Since the She wolf might survive a good while before healing her, she decided just to heal the man. 

hank watched and sighs as he knew that he has been shut down from helping and looks at the runts and hugs them and smiles "i will keep you all safe. trust me." he said as he looks at chilly bones and beth and looks down "i knew i would never do what i could do."

@@Thepumpkinking

@@Miss Reaper

@@Toon Beth

@@kappa214

Gold watched the pegasus from a nearby tree, smirking. Thinking that the wolf was probably a werewolf, she assumed that its accomplices were also werewolves. Jackpot.

Today's hornache and cramps would be worth it.

-----

Scarlett sniffed the air. "Anypony else smell something... Wrong?

Edited by Cerise Hood

Maaebjan got up from another nap, the pain finally having left him. He swatted at the flies entering the hut. Probably attracted to the Zebra's headless corpse. There was a heinous sound, like a crunch combined with a squish, as Maaebjan crushed what was left of Zecora. He walked out of the hut, wiping the blood off his foot. Such a delay had been hugely annoying. At least the other guy he was fighting had gotten hurt too

@@Thepumpkinking, @@kappa214, @@Toon Beth, @@Cerise Hood,

The she-wolf let out a brief, distressed howl when she heard Chilly Bones stop breathing altogether, feeling all the more helpless in that she wasn't able to do anything for him. She allowed Hank to set the nearly lifeless male down on the ground; all she could do was watch at this point.

Then Beth came about. The she-wolf couldn't even be bothered to growl at the newcomer this time, far too concerned over Chilly Bones to allow herself to worry over something relatively trivial - especially since this female didn't come across as hostile. Her yellow eyes widened somewhat when she realized that Beth was helping, healing Chilly Bones! It was a spectacle of a power to witness, though she could only hope that it wasn't too late for Chilly Bones.

When Scarlett noted that there might have been something amiss, Galatea raised her head to sniff at the air. The she-wolf huffed softly, tensing somewhat as she thought she picked up on some other scents that didn't belong here. She would have to keep her senses alert, that much was for certain.

Soon chilly bones started to breathe again. His wounds were slowly but surely healing up, the pops of bones reforming could be heard. But it didn't take long till the wounds were healed and all that was left was dried blood. And now he was slowly coming conscious.

(Ugh.. I teared up about zecora..)

Hank sighs "what do you smell scarlett?" He asked her.

Hank watches chilly bones heal and sighs "well. I think I won't be a use anymore." He looks at him "I'm so useless.." he said feeling a bit down as he sat down and looks around as he looks for a weapon

@@Miss Reaper

@@Thepumpkinking

@@Toon Beth

@@kappa214

Scarlett looked at the miniature crowd. Her nose told her the white wolf and unicorn were werewolves, but the pegasus wasn't, though she was obviously an ally.

"Well, I don't think we've officially met yet. I'm Scarlett Night, these pups are Rusty and Midnight, and this is my friend Hank." She gestured to each pony as she introduced them.

::::::::

::::::::

Wait until just the right moment.

After three years of experience and thirty-two kills, she knew hunting was 40% strategy, 10% waiting, and 50% instinct.

Beth smiled when she sensed he was breathing and heard his bones reforming.After a while she stopped, the man should be fully healed now. Then when Scarlett said there was something amiss,  she closed her eyes and sent and aura pulse. When this happens Beth can sense something within a 50ft radius. Unlike her aura sight, aura pulse was really like echo location. She won't be able to tell what exactly was there, but she can tell that there is something there. Also no one should be able to sense the pulse, since it was part of her aura. She detected someone was in a nearby tree behind them, probably spying on them. 'must be a spy' she thought.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Beth." She said with a smile. she stepped away from the man and making sure her back was turned towards the stranger lurking in the tree. She knelt down and grabbed a stick. She started to write in the dirt 'spy in the tree, raise no suspicion'. When she was done she she put a hand on Hank's shoulder. "Don't think your useless, if anything, I might not had been able to help if it were not I heard your cry for help, besides you did your best. " she said with a smile. She then jerked her head to where she wrote,  and then stepped away and stretched her arms over her head as if she was tired but one wing kept twitching towards the said tree. "man, that healing trick made me tired" she said as she did a convincing yawn. She hoped that at least Hank can understand her warning. 

Beth smiled when she sensed he was breathing and heard his bones reforming.After a while she stopped, the man should be fully healed now. Then when Scarlett said there was something amiss,  she closed her eyes and sent and aura pulse. When this happens Beth can sense something within a 50ft radius. Unlike her aura sight, aura pulse was really like echo location. She won't be able to tell what exactly was there, but she can tell that there is something there. Also no one should be able to sense the pulse, since it was part of her aura. She detected someone was in a nearby tree behind them, probably spying on them. 'must be a spy' she thought.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Beth." She said with a smile. she stepped away from the man and making sure her back was turned towards the stranger lurking in the tree. She knelt down and grabbed a stick. She started to write in the dirt 'spy in the tree, raise no suspicion'. When she was done she she put a hand on Hank's shoulder. "Don't think your useless, if anything, I might not had been able to help if it were not I heard your cry for help, besides you did your best. " she said with a smile. She then jerked her head to where she wrote,  and then stepped away and stretched her arms over her head as if she was tired but one wing kept twitching towards the said tree. "man, that healing trick made me tired" she said as she did a convincing yawn. She hoped that at least Hank can understand her warning. 

hank gave and sigh "well. at most. i was just giving commands so that they can help me save a life. but you came. so thanks.." he said as he noticed the hints and gave and little nod "thanks for the support." he said as he gets up "go rest. you need it." he smiles as he stretched

(edited)

@@Cerise Hood,@@kappa214, @@Thepumpkinking, @@Miss Reaper,

Beth smiled when she sensed he was breathing and heard his bones reforming.After a while she stopped, the man should be fully healed now. Then when Scarlett said there was something amiss, she closed her eyes and sent and aura pulse. When this happens Beth can sense something within a 50ft radius. Unlike her aura sight, aura pulse was really like echo location. She won't be able to tell what exactly was there, but she can tell that there is something there. Also no one should be able to sense the pulse, since it was part of her aura. She detected someone was in a nearby tree behind them, probably spying on them. 'must be a spy' she thought.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Beth." She said with a smile. she stepped away from the man and making sure her back was turned towards the stranger lurking in the tree. She knelt down and grabbed a stick. She started to write in the dirt 'spy in the tree, raise no suspicion'. When she was done she she put a hand on Hank's shoulder. "Don't think your useless, if anything, I might not had been able to help if it were not I heard your cry for help, besides you did your best. " she said with a smile. She then jerked her head to where she wrote, and then stepped away and stretched her arms over her head as if she was tired but one wing kept twitching towards the said tree. "man, that healing trick made me tired" she said as she did a convincing yawn. She hoped that at least Hank can understand her warning.

Chilly bones woke up, he violently started breathing. It was a shock to be back from the dead. He then noticed the writing on the ground...then the hinting to the direction if the disturbance. He pulled out his pistol, and repeatedly fired into the woods, at the direction the girl pointed. "TRY AND BLOODY HURT US YOU BLEEDING TWAT, ILL TAKE YOU AND THE BLOODY WORLD" he screamed into the woods....still recovering from shock. It was almost like he was drunk. And he kept firing shots into the woods. Edited by Thepumpkinking

Maaebjan heard the scream in the woods. That sounded very familiar. Maaebjan cut through the underbrush, eager on jogging his memory of who had made that scream. The drugs had messed with his mind and poked even more holes in it, even though it had healed his body to working condition

@@Thepumpkinking, @@kappa214, @@Cerise Hood, @@Toon Beth,

The she-wolf nodded to Beth, acknowledging the introduction although unable to introduce herself for, well, being currently in her wolf form; and she wasn't about to shift back anytime soon, not until she was certain that they were safe. And any notion that they could possibly have been even remotely safe vanished as Beth wrote in the dirt and her yellow eyes glanced over the words. Raise no suspicion... She pretended as if she hadn't seen the message, although she briefly eyed the tree subtly indicated by the Pegasus.

At first, everything seemed to be going well, in spite of the knowledge that a spy was possibly nearby. Then Chilly Bones awoke, and startled her with his sudden outburst. She sprang up into a standing position - though her injured leg gave a pang of complaint - as the male started firing off shots into the woods haphazardly. The she-wolf grunted as she then butted her head against him - not with enough force to knock him down, but enough to get his attention. She didn't want anyone getting hurt for his reckless actions.

@@Thepumpkinking, @@kappa214, @@Cerise Hood, @@Toon Beth,

The she-wolf nodded to Beth, acknowledging the introduction although unable to introduce herself for, well, being currently in her wolf form; and she wasn't about to shift back anytime soon, not until she was certain that they were safe. And any notion that they could possibly have been even remotely safe vanished as Beth wrote in the dirt and her yellow eyes glanced over the words. Raise no suspicion... She pretended as if she hadn't seen the message, although she briefly eyed the tree subtly indicated by the Pegasus.

At first, everything seemed to be going well, in spite of the knowledge that a spy was possibly nearby. Then Chilly Bones awoke, and startled her with his sudden outburst. She sprang up into a standing position - though her injured leg gave a pang of complaint - as the male started firing off shots into the woods haphazardly. The she-wolf grunted as she then butted her head against him - not with enough force to knock him down, but enough to get his attention. She didn't want anyone getting hurt for his reckless actions.

Chilly bones shot until the clip was empty, and the nozzle of the gun steamed with heat. "YOU BLOODY TWATS AND YOUR QUEEN CAN SHOV-" he then felt the head butt of the she wolf hitting his shoulder. He then turned around to see her, still being taller than he...even on all fours. "Ah yes....the predicament I was in earlier is coming back to me..." He then dropped the gun, and realized how confounded he was. He put both hands to his face and became quiet. He was obviously hiding something from the group. He hoped the she wolf could see that. But when he died, he saw something. And thus made him not want the second chance he was given. He fell to his knees and stayed quiet.

@@Miss Reaper,@@Thepumpkinking, @@kappa214, @@Cerise Hood,  

Now, Beth knew the best way to capture a spy that is after you, is to act like nothing happened. Basically by showing no signs of suspicion would lure the spy out of their hiding spot. Then when they think they have the upper hand, and are about to strike, you strike first catching them off guard. But when Chilly bones went into a drunken/shocked rampage that plan seemed to be out of the question.  Then when he calmed down a little by the She wolf when she bumped the man with her nose,she had an idea for a cover story. "He must have heard or saw something like a predatory animal and went into a rampage in shock from his near death experience." she said trying to cover for him. If this was believable, she might still be able to lure the spy out.