Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Overdose of happiness!

NeedsMoreGoth

I'm very positive! I try to remain happy as much as I can but sometimes I just get an overdose. For example: sometimes when walking home from school on a lovely day I start singing about random stuff! People probably think I'm crazy or something but I just can't bottle the happiness up sometimes. Perhaps I even sometimes annoy other people when I'm happy which is really not my intention. On the other hand I sometimes manage to cheer up someone who's feeling blue.
^_^ I also talk to bugs and other animals when I'm really happy even if I know they can't understand me. OOOH! And I saw the cutest dog just the other day! I had to pet it. 
When I'm with my friends is probably when I'm the happiest. We mostly talk since nobody wants to play at this age but we playfully tease each other. And having a fight can sometimes be fun too. I don't mean the psychic kind of fight but the real physical fight. Okay we don't hurt each other (much :P) since it's just for play. Gotta see if you can trust them, right?  ;) 

C'mon guys, share with me what you do when you get this overdose of happiness! When you just can't not feel the joy of living! When do you usually get this overdose? I'm eager to know. 

:)

• Brohoof 5

Being happy and joyful is a very good thing, and you should not worry about whether or not it annoys anyone. Far too many people choose to go through life dwelling on stress, fear, and anger as opposed to peace, happiness, and joy.

I can truly feel the joy of living in many different kinds of situations. Some examples of when this has occurred would be when taking walks, when watching MLP, when listening to music, when reading, and when having fun with friends or family.

• Brohoof 2

Oh god my overdose of happiness, just makes me smile none stop.

Like on my wedding day... after being seperated from my true love for over 2yrs because of immigration processing...You feel like the world is against you and that the stars of destiny are flat out against you and your true heart's desire! But he and I beated the odds of the seperation, the financial burdern and the emotional burden...

And then...on our wedding day... I remember being anxious as hell, waiting for the bridal march to play...And when it did...I smiled...a true smile I couldn't stop the entire day and night...  The overdose of happiness struck me like a sugar high that I refused to come down from... Everyone said I didn't stop smiling, it'd be soft, or big, or all the inbetweens, regardless...I couldn't stop smiling. Even on our honeymoon and throughout the night I couldn't stop...Was till the next morning, our first day as husband and wife...My mouth came down because it was sore as heck!

My point is...when i'm on an overdose of happiness...i smile, and I don't stop...I enjoy the feeling and the moment.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know, I'm always happy.

So that means I'm constantly fighting this urge to jump around in my "Victory/Happy Dance."

I talk to insects and the gigantic willow tree in my backyard too, a lot more lately because a whole 13 meter branch literally snapped off when the tree was stuck by lightning a few weeks ago, so I feel really sorry about my tree.

I love school, so I am happy for 7 hours a day, which I like. A lot.

So, I guess I'm always in this "overdose of happiness," until something sad happens (like that storm that hurt my beloved tree,) and then I kind of feel sorry for myself. But then, after 10 minutes, I feel happy again!

• Brohoof 2

When I watch My Little Pony (and Pinkie Pie  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: )

I'll probably have an overdose of happiness if I have a pony dream... that would definitely make me happy!!  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

When I watch My Little Pony (and Pinkie Pie  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: )

I'll probably have an overdose of happiness if I have a pony dream... that would definitely make me happy!!  :lol:

Probably the only reason that I'm not that depressed, MLP makes me happy. :lol:

This usually happens to me when everything just works. ^_^ It might seem a bit mundane to others, but whenever, like say, a presentation is finished smoothly, or even when a system restore makes everything functional again, it makes me pretty happy.

It's these little victories that make me wave my fist in the air and celebrate what others may perceive as ordinary everyday occurences. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

When I have not a care in the world, or when I get a reception from people I'm forced to interact with everyday, I come home all giddy, sit back, relax, and watch and visit my favorite fandoms and shows! Nothing's better than that... except a surprise travel trip, or visiting my best friends!

DIDNY WORL

Yeah, no but seriously, I don't have much of a life, so I like to sit back and calm myself and eat in bed whilst going on here or other media-sharing websites like tumblr. I feel it really makes life worth living.

My cat makes me the happiest to, and he often joins me in my activities in my room. (The little cuddle-butt)

• 9 years later...

When I overdose on happiness the first thing that always happens is I burst out in tears. Tears of joy always mark the best moments in my life. It’s happened a few times, namely the first times I ever saw the Star Wars movies, going on vacations and one time when I was holding my baby daughter and I thought I was literally going to die of happiness. Seriously, I thought my mind and body were going to explode and I had to force myself to stop thinking about it too much until I settled down. It’s an incredible feeling.

• 4 months later...
On 2014-03-11 at 4:54 PM, NeedsMoreGoth said:

I'm very positive! I try to remain happy as much as I can but sometimes I just get an overdose. For example: sometimes when walking home from school on a lovely day I start singing about random stuff! People probably think I'm crazy or something but I just can't bottle the happiness up sometimes. Perhaps I even sometimes annoy other people when I'm happy which is really not my intention. On the other hand I sometimes manage to cheer up someone who's feeling blue.
^_^ I also talk to bugs and other animals when I'm really happy even if I know they can't understand me. OOOH! And I saw the cutest dog just the other day! I had to pet it. 
When I'm with my friends is probably when I'm the happiest. We mostly talk since nobody wants to play at this age but we playfully tease each other. And having a fight can sometimes be fun too. I don't mean the psychic kind of fight but the real physical fight. Okay we don't hurt each other (much :P) since it's just for play. Gotta see if you can trust them, right?  ;) 

C'mon guys, share with me what you do when you get this overdose of happiness! When you just can't not feel the joy of living! When do you usually get this overdose? I'm eager to know. 

:)

I know you’ve not been on in an extremely long time. Should you ever decide to come back I just want you to know that your username is the greatest thing.