Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you relive all the good times you had?

shadowbass

personally i would relive all the amazing time ive had mainly when i just started watching the show.. also i wouldve loved if i wouldve watched it sooner... what time would you relive and why? (wow this topic sounds so weird 0-o mainly for a guy like me) but also what would you do to relive this moment?

I would love to relive a lot of the good times that I've had, but I like to keep them as memories, cherishing them and hoping that I can have even more great times.

• Brohoof 1

This is actually a very hard question to answer.

If reliving the past meant actually being able to go back in past, and relive life on (while being able to make changes) then it is a definite yes.

If it's just a strange conscious-but-unable-to-change-anything reliving then I'm not sure. I'm quite afraid that doing so could further upset my mental stability, which I assure you could not end well. However, it might also allow me to be at peace with myself, if I could relive it all one more time. Who knows? We will never know, either way.

However, I will say if I had to relive it without changing even the slightest detail, it would be extremely hard for me to come to the peace with myself conclusion.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...

That's the cool thing about being a fan of MLP or being a gamer. I can always rewatch or replay something if I feel like it. I was never a fan of using money for something that won't last. There are exceptions such as food, internet, electricity of course, but otherwise...? :coco:

• Brohoof 1