Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you Believe in Ghosts/Spirits?

GreyScholar

120 users have voted

1. 1. Do you Believe in Ghosts

• Yes, as one that has died but not passed on, or returned, because of a task needing to be completed
    • Yes, but as spirits that never had a body or lived. Can be harmful to or hateful of the living
    • Yes, but as a impression or memory of an emotional event such as a death, murder, suicide, exc
    • Yes, but as a mix of 1, 2, and/or 3
    • No as I do not believe there is any proof of such, though I am open to the idea.
    • No I believe ghosts are fake and without any evidence to back it up.

Yes I do believe in Ghosts/spirits, as I have heard many first hand encounters that some of my family members have experienced. 

The house my great grandma used to live in was once owned by a man who committed suicide in the back bedroom. My Aunt and my great grandma were sitting on the couch watching TV in the living room when the front door flew open and slammed into the wall, then they both said that they felt a cold presence move past them and into the kitchen. A few minutes later the cold presence moved past them again and seemed to leave back out the front door. That's only one of many other stories I've been told by family members over the years of their supernatural experiences.   

• 1 year later...

I do not believe in ghosts, I think that they can be explained by other ways (hallucinations, light tricks and so on, depending on the circumstances). Could they actually exist? Yes, our understanding of the laws of physics is not complete. However, I would try more realistic explanations first.

Edited by Pentium100

I've experienced things that could be put down to the standard definition of ghosts. But considering that I don't know what was actually behind them, they are an absolute unknown. It would be more accurate to say that I believe in apparitions in the sense of unexpected/remarkable actions that are deliberately caused by someone/something. I'd love for it all to be at the hands of things that you'd find in Japanese folklore. Anyway. When you're alone in your room and suddenly feel something reaching hard into your back trouser pocket and squeezing, it does leave a very strong impression.

• Brohoof 2

• 5 months later...
(edited)

Yeah (well not through belief though) , I consider that it is an impression of a memory or event not actually someone dead. When people try to speak to ghosts honestly I think they are wasting time. The ghosts I think are not usually? from the dead person directly but someone who remembered them and it's traumatic. Although I do think there is another type of ghost and that is when people actually try to create them welp. They are a special kind of thought form really. It's not good to be near them though unhealthy. 

Edited by flurry

No, I don't believe in them as there's no evidence to suggest they exist nor have I experienced anything that would be defined as paranormal, I am open minded if someone can show evidence that they exist though.

• 1 year later...

I know them. The families of the world practice possession when they openly let themselves be entered by the negative entities of the more powerful hierarchies. Not only that, but sometimes they accept within themselves entire collectives. Do you know the story of legion in the bible? There are goethia "demons" for every type of endeavour and task. Depending on whether it be economic success or any other type of project you may have.

There is one entity speciallized on every erea. For example, today I let myself be possessed by an obsessor entity. Very honest fellow, but a little too rough when it comes to deliver the punch line. Problem is he let the door open for others to enter. So, all of the sudden I was feeling very physically violent during an argument with my family.

Also, the narc webs moved by the powers and the military complex across the entire plane of earth are being used to bring human beings into a consumer state, into an state of addiction, as in closer to the point at which possession becomes viable.
This is done in many ways, with many forms of "entertainment", alcohol, media, pron, to create a dependancy. So, the shadow collective can embody the living being to feed on said addiction, and eventually worsen the problem to feed on the trauma, with other purposes later down the line. This is also one of the main reasons behind the use of fluorides in tap water. It is used to calcify the pineal gland on the population of the world. The eye for the occult. I wonder why? So, yeah. I do not need to beleive in them because I see them. And they see me.

Still, I feel the obsessor looking through my eyes. I can get so very dark. It feels dark. You could be on a brightly lit room, and still feel this veil of darkness over your eyes. Also, a great "density" all around.

Also, monitor yout umbilicus for any type of reaction. Learn to perceive these dark emanations. Because the umbilicus is the portal that is being used by these entities to enter your body.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

• 2 weeks later...