Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You ever feel like someone's watching you?

Rainbowponyboy

During the night When I am walking through my house and it is complete darkness I think somethings watching me.

Most people would say I am scared of the dark and that is not true. I am afraid of what you can't see as what you can't see has a better chance of killing you than what you can see.

Yep. I woke up one time to see something standing beside my bed, but I ignored and went back to sleep, simply chalked it up as a hallucination. And I also tend to see and hear things but I don't really pay much mind. I'm too busy with other things to care.

Yeah, I know the feeling. I look after a park at my summer job and I sometimes need to lock the place up on a night shift. It is so creepy walking into a completely deserted park in the middle of the night, no lights or anything. I always have a flashlight and phone in hand when I have to do this.

Edited by Celtore

@,That person you saw may have been the product of Sleep Paralysis.  

On Topic: On multiple occasions, yes but espesialy when I am about to sleep or trying to pull an All Nighter.

The NSA is watching you right now....

Fillies and Gentlecolts, I have just the song, for this thread:

Yet, I don't think anyone is watching me.............then again, those from high above always watch you.

Edited by Promethean Alicorn

Yep, when I'm alone in the house. It's speculated among psychologists that this is part of the naturally paranoid purpose of the amygdala, it creates all sorts of 'ghost sensations' when we're in vulnerable states (alone, helpless) to raise our alertness in the event that something actually is awry. Primitive function that troubles us in the modern world.