Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The SkullCrown Rebellion

HunterTSN

Thunder just looked at him with mild annoyance.

"You aren't going to get your bucking legs unless you quiet the hell down!" she muttered, and she cast a spell that silenced him even as he moved wildly. "We aren't going to be able to do jack 5hit if you get us all killed!"

Simon laughed maniacally. When us realized he was silenced, he lowered his voice to a whisper, so it wouldn't be blocked by the spell.

"Ha ha! They won't kill me, that's my punishment" he changed his voice to a surprisingly good imitation of the Princess. "Well, Simon, I was going to have you executed, but that seems a bit merciful, don't you think? Why don't I just remove your legs and let you lay in bed for the rest of your life? Don't worry, we'll keep you alive to enjoy every minute of it. Maybe you can have your legs back if you behave, but I doubt it."

His voice returned to normal. "I don't know who you are, and I don't care. I don't care if you live or die, just put me back." He glared at Thunder. "If you take me away, there's no way I'll get my legs back."

"If need be i can make you some new ones, but nows not the time!" Inspired souted over her shoulder, t looks like everybody was going to fight, well she was going to give it her all.

(edited)

"Fine then, I'll just kill you myself, a55hole," said Thunder. There was no emotion her her voice or expression on her face now. She blinked slowly and her horn started to glow.

Edited by PinkieDaShy

The princess jumped as parts of her palace collapsed. "NO!" she shouted, "guards kill them all!" She jumped up and ran out the back away from the fighting.

((is the text upside down for anybody else, currently))

(Opera isn't affected. Also, Arylett's gonna get mad if you do OoC exclusive posts, so watch out ;))

Thunder was distracted by the fleeing princess and forgot about the legless pony.

"Typical, sacrificing her troops while she flees."

(mobile version is unaffected, but whatever is being used to mess with the site prevents me from even seein the full version :()

Simon fell to the ground as the other ponies focused on the Princess. He awkwardly twisted and rolled into a position where he could see what was going on. If I had my legs, I'd kill them all. The rebels, the guards, even the princess if I could. He tried to get into a more comfortable position. Everything could be how it used to be. Nopony could stop me then, it was just bad luck that I was caught. But if I had my legs, it would be different now.

(edited)

Copper sliced one of the guards neck with his wing and kicked another who was coming up behind him. Jumping onto a fallen mech he pulled the limp driver out and strapped himself in. He struggled to right the giant machine and breathed heavily. "Here we go!" He raised the mech's heavy artillery and turned to face the second wave of guards. He saw his friends fighting the Royals around him but they were greatly out numbered. "Retreat!" He called to them, knocking a guard aside and running for the exit.

Edited by thesteampunkninja

With a sigh, Thunder levitated Simon into the air.

"As much as I dislike you, we leave nopony behind. I'd recommend shutting up." She dropped him for a second as she gagged him and then slung him on her back, following CopperMane

(edited)

Ponitearious kicked one of the gurads in the face when he turned around to flee. He flew off the ground and tried not to be held back by any of the unicorn guard's magic. He could hear the guards' gallopping getting faint. Ponitearious followed CopperMane into the forrest until they stopped to get their breath and collect their thoughts.

Edited by KingOfIcecream

Ponitearious kicked one of the gurads in the face when he turned around to flee. He flew off the ground and picked Simon up off of the floor on the way out. He could hear the guards' gallopping getting faint. Ponitearious followed CopperMane into the forrest until they stopped to get their breath and collect their thoughts.

(Wut. Didn't Thunder get him already?)

Thunder collapsed, dropping Simon beside her.

"So what's the plan?"

Copper climbed out of the beat up mech, 'worthless piece of junk, I could make one a hundred times better!' He kicked the mech and shook his head. "Is everyone all right?" He asked, taking roll in his head.

Inspired panted in the wheezing machine "im whole but i dont now about my buddy here", she said as tapping the canopy of the mech, the canopy broke apart. We need to keep moving she will look high and low for us.

"You're right," Copper said, "We need to get back to base and contact Sketches to plan a more organized raid, then we can hit the princess while she is still weak." He turned and galloped of into the Everfree.

(edited)

(Wut. Didn't Thunder get him already?)

Thunder collapsed, dropping Simon beside her.

"So what's the plan?"

((Yeah. When I was typing it, her post wasn't put up yet, so I wasn't able to see it. Just distreguard the part where He picks up Simon.))

"But how do we know where she went? We don't even know for sure wich way she fled." Ponitearious said as he plopped down onto the ground. He ran his hooves through his mustache and then flew above the trees to get a better idea on where she went. With no luck, not a single thing was moving above the trees except a hawk or two.

Edited by KingOfIcecream

(edited)

Copper shook his head, "we will find her when the time comes, once we get a hold of Sketches we will send out scouts. I doubt she will have run far from Canterlot."

Edited by thesteampunkninja

• 3 weeks later...

((My fellow roleplayers, It has been a fun ride, but this roleplay has come to an end. I was given permission from Thesteampunkninja himself that I, KingOfIcecream may nuke the roleplay.

Enjoy...

WARNING:

The following is the an ending that NOBODY, not even I, will be completley happy with. If you can't handle the truth, I suggest you turn off the computer now, and forget this all happened.

Without further adeu, I give you Ponitearious' point of view epilouge:))

Nobody won. Princess Skullcrown felt the numbing pain of death when the Canterlot castle walls crumbled around her. As did Coppermane. Orrin divised a plan to kill the dictator. Inspired Winds came up with the infiltration route. We sneaked in through the sewers that lead into the dungeon cell that we were held in on the first infiltration attempt. We were able to get through the bars with a simple wielding torch. The prison door was taken care of with some good ol' fashioned lock-picking. Then, we simply hurridly galloped to the princess' quarters. When we opened the door, we saw that there was nopony else in there except for us. A message was left on her desk. It read, "Eat it.". The princess must have known about our plans to get inside the castle. We headed out to try to at least catch up to her. As we ran down the main hall, we saw her. And she saw us. Her dignity took over, and she had to stay and fight. And for that, I admired her. Our magical friend cast a spell go keep her hooves from moving, yet the princess was too powerful to keep from moving. She only moved very slowly. Then, it was time to take out the weapon to end all this.
C-4
(C-4 is an explody device.) CopperMane reached into his sachel, and pulled out the explosives. He started the timer.
"But wait. If we all leave the castle, Skullcrown will be able to move as fast as she always could, and even then, she might be able to get away from the explosion damage at the speed she's going currently." I brought up.
"Then the two of us have to stay..." CopperMane said, "I have to carry the C-4 along with her movement, and our unicorn friend needs to keep casting the spell."((I keep not saying the name of the unicorn that's in the rebellion, because her name escapes me currently.))
"W-We can leave the castle and at least keep the c-4 on the floor so it can do damage to it." I suggested
"No, not while we have the opportunity to end this for sure!" CopperMane added, "I've got a date with destiny, and it's not going to end with a damn kiss! You three get out of here! The bomb's ticking!"
Inspired Winds flew out with Orrin right behind her. I was reluctent to leave though.
"You saved my life, and now I'm staying with you to the end." I said.
"Are you kidding? You have the oppourtunity to save yourself! And as your rescuer, I command you to live! You have so much oppourtunity, Ponitearious. Even if your cutie mark is a Marajuana leaf. You could be the mentor in my workshop rather than just my assistant. With wings like yours, you could probably join the wonderbolts. Hell, you could be the president after all this is done, And a damn fine one too." CopperMane looked at me, took off his wielding goggles, and tossed them to me.(("Leaf (lol)" If you don't get this, it's because it's an inside joke.))
"I-But-No, I-" I began.
CopperMane looked me in the eyes, "I'll be alright, Ponitearious, I'll be alright." CopperMane gave me a wink, and then his eyes began to water.
I gave him a nod and flew out. That was the last I ever saw of CopperMane. As I flew through the air, I stoped. I turned around and watched the war end. At the base of one of the castle collums I saw smoke burst out of it. I felt my heart sink. And then, I felt my eyes water. I lost a colt that day, a good colt, the best colt I ever knew.

So, where are they now?
If you're wondering what ever the FUCK happened to that one character Sketches, she wandered off into the woods, she wondered what the heck she was doing in the woods, so she began to go back. Although, she was lost. While she was running through the woods franticly, she got dehydrated and ate some berries from a tree. On the rest of her journey, she kept thinking that she was seeing a pony with legs dispraportionate to the size of his body was following her. She began to grow mad, she climed to the top of a tree, tied a vine to her neck and the tree branch, and jumped.

Inspired winds went home. Not that she's had too much adventure for one pony to handle, but she found out that filly was on the way. From who... Why, it was none other than Orrin. Why didn't we know about this? 'Cause who wants to say that they got nocked up by someone that they didn't have any interest in? But don't worry, Inspired Winds isn't a slut, it's just that the two of them had a bit too much apple cider.

As for Orrin himself, he's captian of the royal guard. His lust for blood spill can now be quenched. He still visits Inspired Winds every now and then to visit his young girl. Somehow though, Inspired Winds and Orrin found a love for each other after all.

Now onto Simon. He's 6 ft. under the ground with dirt on his head. (He's dead). After the war, I gave him a piece of my mind. I was able to put up with him, even though he TOTALLY stole my idea with the engineered wings, except he has robot legs. One night, he was telling me about "If only he had his legs..."
"THAT'S FUCKING IT! I'M TIRED OF YOU STARTING EVERY CELESTIA DAMN SENTENCE WITH, " *sniff* *sniff* if only I had my legs..." DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A SHIT?! I'M GOOD BRO! I'LL PUT YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY!" I then kicked him in the face with one of my back legs... His face caved in.

As for me... I'm just a president. We left the whole monarchy thing and moved to democracy. CopperMane would have wanted this. I keep his goggles atop my desk as a reminder. Fuck mares, acquire currency. Edited by KingOfIcecream