Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First Kiss

MLPForums Phanact

First Kisses  

169 users have voted

1. 1. Have you had your first kiss?

• Yes
    • No

I got my first in kindergarten but I won't count that.

I got my first serious kiss when I was 14... in the backseat of a car in a Lowes parking lot. o.o

My first kiss was with some girl at a party about two years ago. It was for Truth or Dare of course.

So yes, my first kiss was a French kiss with some girl I barely know.

:o 

Edited by Mikami
  • Brohoof 1

There was this one time in elementary school where this girl that had a very obvious crush on me kissed me but I don't really count that. It was before I was into girls or anything so I was grossed out big time, we were close friends and I liked her but not in that sort of way but later on when I did get interested in girls I had some opportunities to find exactly how she must have felt. I was very socially awkward for my childhood and teen years and life became a real cock blocker in my adult years but I am not letting that get me down, I am not going to lie I get lonely and frustrated sometimes but I try as best as I can to not get into that "forever alone" mentality.

• Brohoof 1

I had my first real kiss when I was only 16, I had just met this girl a few days ago though a mutual friend, she was 22 at the time, we drove out somplace kinda nice and she just leaned in and...well I hate to kiss and tell!  :lol: but i can still remember everything about it, and I for sure don't regret it!

and wow so many Bronies not having experienced their first kiss yet! ....I envy you!  :D

• Brohoof 1

My first kiss is one of my greatest memories. When I was 16 I had been dating this guy for a couple weeks and I loved him and I trusted him. We had been best friends for a while before we started dating. He knew I had never been kissed so he wanted to make it special. We were playing hide-and-seek around our friend's neighborhood and we were on a team. We went and hid behind a small hill and we lay down. It was pretty cold and soon it started to rain a little, but we could still see the moon and stars. He laid his jacket on me to try and keep me warm while we waited to be found. We talked for a while and he just kept looking at me. Then he bent down and kissed me. The kiss itself was a little awkward and we were both shaking from the cold. But my first kiss was outside, in the rain, underneath the moon, and completely romantic. 

Although we're no longer together it's something that I'll never regret and I wouldn't have wanted it to happen with anyone else. I've also learned that a first kiss with someone new can always be magical. I've only had one or two first kisses that weren't great. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm saving my first kiss for when I finally meet my girlfriend in person. Until then, I'll be patient. For her, I can surely wait because I know it'll be worth it. :)

• Brohoof 1

First kiss, eh? I remember when I had one. Me and the gal was in a movies, waiting in line. In all honesty, I didn't really care who was around. I just grabbed her, swung her beside me on the low level and gave her a kiss. Told her she had beautiful eyes at first before I did anything.

• Brohoof 1

My first real kiss with a girl was when I was 14, she was my girlfriend at the time. The moment just felt right to kiss her. It felt great, all the way from pressing my lips on hers to breaking the kiss and looking into her eyes. But I wouldn't say it was mindblowing, I wouldn't mind doing it again, but I could live without it. 

The first kiss with a guy was 3-4 years ago, I was 16 during that time and I went to a festival. I was in line to get autographs but the line was so long my friends left me because they didn't want to miss too much of the line-up. Finally getting closer to the band members I started talking to a guy in front of me and we decided to go see the festival together, no chance on finding my friends back anyway. We had a great time, shared lots of laughs and at the very final song of the final band, he turned around, grabbed me and kissed me. I was so surprised I didn't know what to do but eventually I decided to roll with it and kissed back. It felt like an eternity, but it probably lasted just a minute or less. This kiss was way better than with any girl I had been before. Even days after the kiss I would still think about it and blush really hard.

• Brohoof 1

haha, my first kiss was excellent- my first girlfriend and i were in a town just sat hugging on a bench and whatnot, and one thing lead to another and eventually i leaned in for a kiss, i was like reeeally shy about it, which is quite funny in itself if you know me (im a lot of things, but shy is certainly not one of them xD)

anyway, while we were kissing this guy was walking round selling these annoying-ass whistles that made stupid noises, so we stop kissing and my girlfriend shouts "HEY! We're trying to have a moment here!"

and this whistle guy, without missing a beat, switches his whistle and blasts a comedy wolf-whistle at us, and we just lost our shit laughing XD

i wouldn't trade that moment for the world :)

• Brohoof 1

I adore silly threads like these :D

But onto the topic: Putting aside those which I might not remember since I was too young, or those which don't count since it wasn't a 'combined' effort... ...so the first 'REAL' one I'd count would be somewhere around 18-19 age? (Yeah, I wasn't really popular or anything, but it was my fault. Decided to change things in my life back then :) )

But I remember it helped me change and broke the ice. It wasn't anyone special (as it turned out later), just a girl I've met at the house party. We talked a bit, laughed and stuff. Then the party moved elsewhere to some more public places (ironically, that created some form of privacy). And in one moment, I saw she wanted to say something, judging by the look of her face. After my inquiry, she just... not sure? Half sighed/half saddened? Couldn't explain that. But for the first time I've felt then that "Now is the time." and it came naturally.

And well... once you break the ice for the first time, it's easy to repeat it.

It's a bit sad and embarassing, but I kinda broke up with the girl I had my first kiss with just this Tuesday.

Anyways, my thoughts on the first kiss? Awkward as hell. I do regret it a bit, but eventually it stopped being awkward. I just kinda wish I got a "good" kiss, though. They always seemed rushed because they were usually goodbye kisses.

Though, I have never had a French Kiss, if that means anything to the topic.

My technical first time was with a girl who was supposed to be my best friend and she threatened not to be my friend anymore if I didn't kiss her

we were probably 10 or so?

It felt weird because I didn't want to kiss her