Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First Kiss

MLPForums Phanact

First Kisses  

169 users have voted

1. 1. Have you had your first kiss?

• Yes
    • No

Oh gosh I get all giggly when I think about my first offical kiss...

My boyfriend came to see me for the first time phsyically since it was stirctly an online date, he flew all the way from Germany. We pick him up and take him home, i tak him up to my room and well this is how it played out,

Me: So um... this is my room... You can put your things wherever you like um... *fidgits* :blush:

Him: :comeatus: *takes my waste and holds me* I'd like to kiss you now... if you'll let me?

Me: K-kiss me? Um...ok but...I don't know how...its a first time for me and...*Feels his hand on my cheek*

Him: Just go with it...

And we kissed...and it was THE kiss...you know, when you've met your true love. Which is true because he became my husband lol!

• Brohoof 1

Well you will know when you have it :)  

I'm not in a relationship and I know it's hard but theres someone out there for everyone as for what it feels like, again I don't know because I don't think I've ever really loved anyone that i've kissed, but i've only had a couple so... just non serious school relationships really >_<

Well, you'll find someone! If you have someone in mind, just walk up and talk to them. As a guy, and being around here, It's roughto find someone. Luckily, I'm not a single pringle anymore!

Well, you'll find someone! If you have someone in mind, just walk up and talk to them. As a guy, and being around here, It's roughto find someone. Luckily, I'm not a single pringle anymore!

Lucky for you, at least someone has a very special somepony to call their own :(

No, don't tear up! Who knows, you're very beautiful and someone may come your way. Don't be doubting of not able to find no one. Just be yourself and search for your kind of person!

Thanks but I'm not sure any girl would fall for a nerdy teen who constantly talks to himself because of his huge anxiety overload he has on a daily basis

Very close did I had one, well, multiple times, but I never did.

Because I was highly distrustful on girls thanks to my asexuality at the time, I never wanted a kiss mainly because I never got interested in the first place.

A first kiss should be meaningful and sincere to the one you think or know you can share with, most of the times, it seems most only do it for the sake of saying they have or just for the self gratification.

Whether I will ever have one in my life is unknown, but because I'm officially type b asexual, I doubt I will, a friendly kiss on the cheek for my special someone would be good enough I guess. :)

• Brohoof 2

Thanks but I'm not sure any girl would fall for a nerdy teen who constantly talks to himself because of his huge anxiety overload he has on a daily basis

Just because you have anxiety, doesn't mean you cannot find someone. No one should judge you for you're anxiety problems in which you can't help it.

Oh gosh I get all giggly when I think about my first offical kiss...

My boyfriend came to see me for the first time phsyically since it was stirctly an online date, he flew all the way from Germany. We pick him up and take him home, i tak him up to my room and well this is how it played out,

Me: So um... this is my room... You can put your things wherever you like um... *fidgits* :blush:

Him: :comeatus: *takes my waste and holds me* I'd like to kiss you now... if you'll let me?

Me: K-kiss me? Um...ok but...I don't know how...its a first time for me and...*Feels his hand on my cheek*

Him: Just go with it...

And we kissed...and it was THE kiss...you know, when you've met your true love. Which is true because he became my husband lol!

Ahhhh. Your story is so sappy it makes me tear up! :(  But don't worry. It makes me think my friend was wrong that internet dating is a bad idea and you should not try it. Ahhhh! I just love romance stories whether they are true or not. :)

• Brohoof 1

Just because you have anxiety, doesn't mean you cannot find someone. No one should judge you for you're anxiety problems in which you can't help it.

Doesn't seem to be stopping every girl I've met in my life

Edited by ninjamon102938

I had my first kiss when I was around 12, I think. I don't remember the details. Nothing remarkable or special feeling, that much I remember.

Although my first "kiss" was in kindergarten when we were playing spin the bottle at my friend's house, but I don't count that.

I have huge stress issuses. But hey what can I say? It's all part of high school. It should go away in college. Unless you are in college. Then it will never leave me. But as they say "There's somebody for everybody."

Doesn't seem to be stopping every girl I've met in my life

Most girls tend to like assertive, confident, in charge kinds of guys, and anxiety can be a turn off. You just haven't met one who doesn't yet, you'll be fine once you do.  :)

• Brohoof 1

I have huge stress issuses. But hey what can I say? It's all part of high school. It should go away in college. Unless you are in college. Then it will never leave me. But as they say "There's somebody for everybody."

No I'm a sophomore in high school, and yet its not stress, I'm just nervous all the time. Thats whats gotten me bullied my entire life

@@ninjamon102938

Everyone deals with it at some point in their life, maybe you will meet someone whos dealt with it / dealing with it too?  Rather than label it as something negative just take it for part of who you are :)

Hopefully, but the other weird thing is I don't have a crush on anyone.

No I'm a sophomore in high school, and yet its not stress, I'm just nervous all the time. Thats whats gotten me bullied my entire life

Hopefully, but the other weird thing is I don't have a crush on anyone.

I wouldn't let it get to you. If you have someone in mind, talk to them. But I hope I was helpful. I feel as If I wasn't....

Nervous you say? I do get nervous too especially if I meet someone new, I run out of conversation ideas or if someone I don't talk to a lot asks me a question. I have different ways of reacting to that nervousness. But hey! That's not so bad. You just have to deal with the nervousness. Find something that calms you down. Like for me, it's video games. Or the internet. or posting on these forums. But there's a weird part on all this....

I wouldn't let it get to you. If you have someone in mind, talk to them. But I hope I was helpful. I feel as If I wasn't....

No you were, its just that sometimes I feel like I wish I could be put in stasis so I could sleep forever. I'm not suicidal or anything, thats just how I feel.

Ahhhh. Your story is so sappy it makes me tear up! :(  But don't worry. It makes me think my friend was wrong that internet dating is a bad idea and you should not try it. Ahhhh! I just love romance stories whether they are true or not. :)

Lol its funny how others call my love story "sappy" when I don't see it that way, just a typical romance but I guess when i look at it...i guess it is lol!

Lol its funny how others call my love story "sappy" when I don't see it that way, just a typical romance but I guess when i look at it...i guess it is lol!

I don't mean it's like sappy sappy, it's just soooo wonderful. I mean I've heard love stories and this is one of those great ones.

• Brohoof 1