Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First Kiss

MLPForums Phanact

First Kisses  

169 users have voted

1. 1. Have you had your first kiss?

• Yes
    • No

Oh, I've had plenty of kisses, let me tell you.

I can't exactly remember my first one though, unfortunately. ^^"

But I've had it! ^^

• Brohoof 2

Can I just say that i love telling the story of my first kiss? lol

So I was 18 and we were laying there watching disturbia and it was at the end when Shia  LaBeouf asked if he could kiss the girl and at that moment he turns to me and he aked me the same thing! I didn't even see that coming... well we tried and bonked heads >.> then finally got it right xD

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...

Yes.

I found out I'm not one for kissing, really.

I've been told I have very soft kissable lips, but the actual act of doing it...bleh.

I don't even like drinking from something someone already drank from, just imagining my mouth being invaded by hot foreign saliva... xD

Also, "Hot Foreign Saliva" is my new band name.

• Brohoof 3

I haven't had my first kiss yet, but I'm in no rush about it. I'm not the kind of guy who's into doing that sort of thing casually, so I'd only kiss a woman I truly loved.

• Brohoof 2

No, sadly. My boyfriend and I are in a long-distance relationship, so we haven't kissed. But hopefully someday we'll be able to kiss each other, and hopefully it would feel so romantic. ;)

It's pretty much the same with me and Commander Tangent, we haven't kissed. And he will be my first and only kiss after I get the operation (if i get it)

• Brohoof 1

Yeah.I've kissed one,but not those 1 night kisses,if not someone that i've loved for true

:wub: :wub: :wub: Yes, very much so. Life is better now.

You....You're using emoticons??? O: O:

THIS IS SERIOUS THEN!!

I'LL LEAVE YOU TWO ALONE O:

• Brohoof 3

Kiss, or kiss?

My first kiss was when I was... 11 or 12, I think? Just a peck on the lips from a boy who was sweet on me. We were friends more than anything else though, and I moved away shortly after.

My first kiss I'd have been 16, and it was, uh... slimy. Drooly. Clumsy. All those things first kisses usually are when neither half knows anything about how kissing works, haha.

(Oh my gosh, some of you in this thread are so adorable, haha.)

My first ended up being with one of my exes.

I regret it.

In retrospect I'm glad I dumped her. She wasn't worth my time.

My first kiss was Years ago and i do regret it because i was about 10 when i had my first kiss and i never really knew what love was back then so i just thought of it as a kiss and nothing else but if i had my first kiss at the age i am now then i would understand that it's more then just a kiss and that it's someone showing there love for you.

I couldn't help myself :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfbimLSS8eE

It was really terrible, I had forgot about it but this thread made me remember. :P 

I only attended high school for a short time because I was mostly home tutored.

Because I was the shy type I was sat at the back of the computer hall, Where the girls were seated.

On the way home I stopped by the local newsagents to get some bubblegum and when I came out two of the girls I sat next to during computer class jumped me and started kissing me.  :okiedokielokie:

Because i'm not a mean person I agreed to help them deliver newspapers and while they were delivering newspapers they wanted to play a "kissing game" so I made the excuse my mum would have dinner ready and ran home.  B)

• Brohoof 1

My first kiss....it was sort of a drunken blur.

155001__safe_twilight+sparkle_fluttershy

All I remember, I was at a furry convention in a Provincial Park(basically a maintained forest). I had drank a half of a 1L bottle of Smirnoff Ice up at the main lodge where everyone was playing games or drinking, or both.. Some guy offered to walk me back to my cottage....and before I knew it, he took advantage of me and kissed me. Luckily that's all that happened. It was also a little past midnight when it happened.

Me: I remember my first kiss just as if it was-

Person: Fantasies about kissing with Chris Evans or fictional guys do not count.

Me: Ahahaha, nothing.

• Brohoof 1

All I remember, I was at a furry convention.

Did you expect to not get taken advantage of when you went to one of those things?  It's pretty much written law.  That's why I just sit here at my cpu all day.